Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (35338 Views)

Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by jhidey08(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
K
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Saheed9: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Baba Latin. The sight of him is funny sef
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Mercykayy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
That was the end of the year party organized by my uncle. Was too busy to snap with him but my elder bro actually did.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by edo3(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abobaku on my mind,,,I watch dt movie almost everyday...mr latin u are 2 much.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by elderstan(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
The tallest man is crying while others were smiling. Lol with a Mongo head shpe

Is that his dad? cool cool
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by RegimentedCom(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
OK me too hanged out wit korede Bello

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by kenoz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why mister Latin come do mouth like he wan cry
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
which one of dem is korede?
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Damscrob(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
make sense
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by LannisterIMP: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Korede Bello should scrap off diz hairstyle.. #not_cool

What hairstyle will you pls suggest to the MegaSuper star. undecided
Merry Xmas.
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by tpiar: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
LannisterIMP:

What hairstyle will you pls suggest to the MegaSuper star. undecided Merry Xmas.
he should go bald. Lol. Merry xmas to you too
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by mart2k(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:
Korede bello actually looked like he was really chuffed to be taking the picture with Baba Latin. I like the boy's humility. Can't imagine Davido grinning from ear to eae over a picture with Baba Latin.
U cnt blame Davido, it has to do wit his upbringing. He mixes wit who is who in d society as he grow up unlike Korede who grew up in d midst of low or average pple so, it is easier for him to blend. Street credibility thing sha
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by Weydemzy(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2015
its good of korede to take selfie with oda actors like he does, he shows to be proud of his tribe. love dat
Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by ivyT(f): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
twoondei:
Mr Latin.
Sort of took the shine off baba suwe.
The way he opens his mouth to listen is one of a kind
ur head dey there..d guy has a crazy sense of humor..kai!!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) by LannisterIMP: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
he should go bald. Lol.
Merry xmas to you too

Haha... Pls don't break my ribs with laffta oo.

But I think it's doable and it will be a new year resolution what do you think and See WC(Wande Cole) rocking short dreads too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.