Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration (3644 Views)

MTN Just Gave 11.7 Gigabyte. / MTN Just Gave Me N5000 Airtime / MTN Just Won't Stop. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Code45: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
nice try bro, using your alternate account to reply. Once a tecno shill, always a tecno shill. Bunch of chicken heads.
Alternate account? You are dumb.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
chifreke:
Me toooo embarassed I called cc the reply was that I was charged for browsing when I have 2plus.. Since then...almost 3 months I load no shit

CC can provok one en
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by ekibor(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:
I recharged #100 also and was listening to radio on my c8, on checking my balance they've deducted #50
i was now wondering if they charged me for listening to radio on my own phone sad
hahahaha
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by tgbaskyofficial(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op it's either you used your line for cheats like the Bblited plan or mtn music plus plan and when you were through, you forgot to cancel the plans and today the thing renewed itself. Sh't happens.

But if you are sure you didn't do any of these, then hit them up on Twitter and tell them to run your number and find out what the problem is. Stop wasting your time calling those dunderheads at the call center, they cannot help you.

Mr Oga,..that u weren't served right by one or two of them doesn't mean u should generalize.

thought we all are one educated bunch!
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:
I recharged #100 also and was listening to radio on my c8, on checking my balance they've deducted #50
i was now wondering if they charged me for listening to radio on my own phone sad

Tecno shills and lies are like white on rice.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by parrotibaba(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
tgbaskyofficial:

Mr Oga,..that u weren't served right by one or two of them doesn't mean u should generalize.

thought we all are one educated bunch!
One or two of them? Are you having a laugh? Those guys over at the call center are tech noobs, they'd rather hang your call for hours(mtn in particular) or they redirect you to a number that doesn't work. They will even apologize for nothing instead of fixing the damn problem. And the worst part is that when you have finally gotten one of them and the call gets interrupted, you call back again but you get transfered to another guy who is even worse than the previous one you were dealing with and then you will have to start all over again.

This is a general phenomenon associated with those crack heads, a lot of people are complaining about it so don't you dare lecture me about generalization. This fuckery is national and if you want your problems solved easily and in most cases quickly, then use their social media outlet (twitter)
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Davidovinci(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Camellia:
They keep taking #20 from me for nonsense caller tunes I never subscribed for....#mtn no dey smile o...revenge abi wetin
Na the same water carry we two.....
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by tgbaskyofficial(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
One or two of them? Are you having a laugh? Those guys over at the call center are tech noobs, they'd rather hang your call for hours(mtn in particular) or they redirect you to a number that doesn't work. They will even apologize for nothing instead of fixing the damn problem. And the worst part is that when you have finally gotten one of them and the call gets interrupted, you call back again but you get transfered to another guy who is even worse than the previous one you were dealing with and then you will have to start all over again.

This is a general phenomenon associated with those crack heads, a lot of people are complaining about it so don't you dare lecture me about generalization. This fuckery is national and if you want your problems solved easily and in most cases quickly, then use their social media outlet (twitter)

your opinion anyways!

ain't nobody gonna lock that down with u!

I've spoken to a few of them...u were just unfortunate to fall into the hands of the wrong ones!
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
tgbaskyofficial:

your opinion anyways!

ain't nobody gonna lock that down with u!

I've spoken to a few of them...u were just unfortunate to fall into the hands of the wrong ones!

He's actually right. Those CC guys are bunch of lazy, clueless mofos. They forced me to change my MTN SIM 3 good times... they couldn't solve the sim issues on each occasion.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by ddjay: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
dog eat vomit,YOU MEAN YOU GUYS STILL USE MTN ABI EMPTY-HEN,any way thats good you are wonderful people,contributing immensely to the fine.please dont complain double your recharge so that they can cut more.so please sharrap and continue recharging, mtchew
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by ddjay: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
koice:

He's actually right. Those CC guys are bunch of lazy, clueless mofos. They forced me to change my MTN SIM 3 good times... they couldn't solve the sim issues on each occasion.
LWKMD,change sim 3 times,hmm,and you couldn't decode that YOU ARE GENERATING REVENUE. well since you are a faithful customer,please add recharge card to it so that you can help mtn pay the fine.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Camellia(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Davidovinci:

Na the same water carry we two.....
LOL ...imagine
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by tgbaskyofficial(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
koice:

yea....two can play the game!
guess I'm done here! wink
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
tgbaskyofficial:

yea....two can play the game!
guess I'm done here! wink

Pardon?
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
ddjay:

LWKMD,change sim 3 times,hmm,and you couldn't decode that YOU ARE GENERATING REVENUE. well since you are a faithful customer,please add recharge card to it so that you can help mtn pay the fine.

A new sim only cost 100 Naira, so it's not like I broke the bank everytime I bought a new one.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by 400billionman: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
jamex93:
Woke up this mowin to find out that d card i load last night where all gone

i was like wtf!

Called MTN twice and the lady dat picked up keep saying trash

this is the 3rd time this is happening to me in a week

as in 3 times in 7days

MTN want use my money pay NCC or wat?

I turn mtn father christmas or wat

please am i the only one expiriencing this

3 times within 7days

MTN stealling even on christmas day?

Thats bad
any body with similar expirience?

For 3 weeks running, i suffer same thing.

Once its morning, they wipe everything.

Useless network.

NCC should BAN MTN from Nigeria..
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
400billionman:

For 3 weeks running, i suffer same thing.
Once its morning, they wipe everything.
Useless network.
NCC should BAN MTN from Nigeria..

tru talk jor
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by manufos(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Goto this thread, lay your complaints and get response.

https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How To Engrave Your Name/nick Name On Your Mobile Device For Free / Expiry Date Of Any Blackberry Sup / Blackberry Porsche P'9983 Kicked Off With A Staggering Price Of £1,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.