Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (31939 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by darlenese(f): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
wail on baby grin

Thanks
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by menxer: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
What's the big deal besides, he tried to even remember the wailing wailers association of 9ja.

You dey mind dem, if to say nobody wish dem merry xmas, dem go still wail.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by klax(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adèsina pls keep your xmas message to yourself nothing to show for your silly message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by jaybee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
ziccoit:
He has done absolutely nothing wrong.

He just pushed the wailing button.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by funlord(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
sad
sapiosexual1:

Don't be weak and take the easy way out. That someone speaks up for what he believes, esp if it goes against your stance doesnt make him an opposition or an IPOB. Nigerians should be matured enough to accept criticisms in good faith. Would you also call me an IPOB when I have FULANI BLOOD flowing through me?

NO! You would be called "FIPOB" instead!!!
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by emzila(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
FOR THOSE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD, MUST WE ALWAYS BE SERIOUS AS IF THE WORLD IS GOING TO END THE NEXT MINUTE? THIS IS MERRY SEASON, A PUBLIC HOLIDAY AND THE MAN JUST FEEL LIKE THROWING IN SOME FUN. GUYS LETS BE HAPPY FOR A MOMENT IN THIS COUNTRY, LETS HAVE TIME WE MIX WITH OUR ELDERS.
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by aalangel(f): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mynd44:
Somebody cannot even troll you people again?
Ordinary christmas morning trolling and you people are vibrating.
Do us a favor, gerrarahia

Your post just confirms that Nairaland is APC. If you're a mod, indirectly, you're a journalist. We don't take sides. That's why TVC is so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Duru1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Don't be weak and take the easy way out. That someone speaks up for what he believes, esp if it goes against your stance doesnt make him an opposition or an IPOB. Nigerians should be matured enough to accept criticisms in good faith. Would you also call me an IPOB when I have fulani blood flowing through me?

It is an oddity to have a word such as mature or maturity in the same sentence with Nigeria. There is no maturity for the cesspit called Nigeria. Dunces do not appreciate but depreciate. It is an insult to certain zoos.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by papertrail(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have gone through most of the comments here and people support this rubbish....you can never hear the white house spokesman condescend so low like this. Illiteracy is high in this country.....I GIVE UP!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr Seun, I'd advise you strongly to call mynd44 to order. He should not worsen his already questionable reputation with an irritating image of partisanship. His comments are becoming callow, preposterous and condescending of a mod.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
sosanova:
Proudly a 100% Wailer any day anytime . .quote me anywhere
Am a Wailer too. Merry Xmas Adesina. Hope you don't get sacked...
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by agabaI23(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
APC lack grace
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Eledan: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
jaybee:

He just pushed the wailing button.
I tell ya! And he sure knows how to do it effortlessly , grin cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Eledan: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Politicos:
Mr Seun, I'd advise you strongly to call mynd44 to order. He should not worsen his already questionable reputation with an irritating image of partisanship. His comments are becoming callow, preposterous and condescending of a mod.

Did he break any of the 22 rules of this forum ?

Meanwhile you just broke Rule 20 and deserve a lengthy ban cool grin
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Eledan: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
lol all the tweets are from ndigbo. ndigbo no get joy at all

Asssswwweeaarrr. No joy on Christmas
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Eledan: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Keep laughing. ..after all we are suffering the results of Booooohari's ineptitude together. Is this a time to joke over Christmas? Everyone is complaining, things are hectic and the clown who's the Presidential spokesman jokes around. I expect Lia Mohammed to apologise and blame GEJ for Adesina's S:tupid;ity

I just want you to say a big amen to this my personal prayer for myself.
May I Eledan keep prospering into 2016 and beyond the way I've financially prospered since June 2015.
Amen
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by arresa: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Silly wailers. Where is your christmas spirit.? grin grin

Merry Christmass to all, including wailing wailers. grin grin

It's all ove..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. My friend you are a big fool and idiot. Did you smoke. How dare you attack the mod, when wailers like you constantly come here to say unprintable things about buhari. I don't blame you. After you have corrupted your blood with free money, you are now wailing because you are forced to go back to having no money since you have absolutely no talent that can work for you without free money. I commend the mods that have embraced change and refused to be swayed by corrupted and rotten individuals like you. Up Adesina.
You're talking nonsense. Is the mod your god, who is afraid of him?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by sukkot: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Dem go still gather you beat shege comot for ya body. Yeyenatu cheesy
dey have to catch me first na hehe grin
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by jacksonite: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
It was just a Christmas joke grin
Joke my foot. He even held back a bit. He could have added "and including the 5percenters" Didn't his Oga teach him that constituencies that gave 95% cannot be treated equally with those that gave only 5%?
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by missdrake(f): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
sosanova:
Proudly a 100% Wailer any day anytime . .quote me anywhere
gbam!!! am a proud wailer.haters like femi adesina shld go and bleep transformer
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Enahi(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mynd44:
Somebody cannot even troll you people again?
Ordinary christmas morning trolling and you people are vibrating.
Do us a favor, gerrarahia

So you are the evil MOD that's keeps banning me on politics section? Your comment has obviously disqualified you as a mod.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Eledan: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
The wailers are still wailing since morning.
Happy wailing day to the wailers grin
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by ImpactWorld(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Can you imagine the crop of personalities representing this government? A government can never descend lower than this. "The shame of a party and their administration"
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Abeymills(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
There is no position or level u can attain in life dat is permanent soon mr femi u will vacate office yeye hailing hailers
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by Demdem(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adesina is right on point. Left to me, will just call them shameless Bastard. Afterall, majority are supporters of Jonah-daft, Tanoids, ipob fools and remnants of the killer party who are yet to recover from an election loss.
Anyone not happy with it should commit suicide.
Re: Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It by BushidoBlue(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Sunnyade01:
If you have followed Femi Adesina Kulikuli column through the years, you will understand that he jokes alot.

It was just for the laugh!

A laugh? A joke?

U know what I used to take the mod issue on Nairaland as a check now it's clear that with Mynd44's rant it's a partisan enclave.

A nation is going through trying times and a Presidential spokesperson can only come up with more divisionism? While he is doing that some numbksull like that Mynd44 character come to his rescue? Including you?

What is this world turning into?

We are still trying to quell the IPOB issue which escalated due to a similar 5% statement by the President and now this??

Where are your heads? I actually waited till after Christmas to write this cos I couldn't let your shallow mindedness offset my mood.
If Nairaland does not ban this mod called Mynd44 then please ban me lemme get off this false contraption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.