Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas (2178 Views)

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / Merry Christmas Nairalanders - 2017 / Seun/nairaland Didn't Wish Us [nairalanders] A Merry Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
today is a joyous day
rejoice for this day we celebrate the premature birth of the nazarene, knowing fully well that we will be celebrating his demise in a few weeks time
But Lord Satan never dies
Lord Satan will never submit to mere humans
Lord Satan is the only Immortal One
Ave Satanas
Holios Continus

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Aurelius1(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
today is a joyous day
rejoice for this day we celebrate the premature birth of the nazarene, knowing fully well that we will be celebrating his demise in a few weeks time
Ave Satanas
Holios Continus
It seems you satanists, your demon friends and your master satan are scared of mentioning the Name "Jesus". That goes to show that there is power in the name.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Aurelius1:
It seems you satanists, your demon friends and your master satan are scared of mentioning the Name "Jesus". That goes to show that there is power in the name.

I know of one named as such playing for Manchester city; Navas he's called. Sorry the names is completely powerless and useless. Enjoy your xmas.

3 Likes

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Aurelius1(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I know of one named as such playing for Manchester city; Navas he's called. Sorry the names is completely powerless and useless. Enjoy your xmas.
Gotcha! If you are confident, then mention the name "Jesus". He loves you and wants you to be free from satan and his tricks. Give ur life to him NOW. Tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by texanomaly(f): 4:38am On Dec 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
today is a joyous day
Ave Satanas
Holios Continus

You make me laugh so hard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
today is a joyous day
Ave Satanas
Holios Continus
Jesus still loves you. Give your life to him today and be free from captivity of satan.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2015
texanomaly:

You make me laugh so hard. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ah! Tex, you still dey here?

When I think of all the lovely and disgusting things we could have done to each other last year when I was in US; if only you accepted my advances.

Anyway, may the wisdom of Satan follow you as you follow me, all the remaining days of your life. Ramen

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Jesus still loves you. Give your life to him today and be free from captivity of satan.

I'm not gay but thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by texanomaly(f): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Ah! Tex, you still dey here?

When I think of all the lovely and disgusting things we could have done to each other last year when I was in US; if only you accepted my advances.

Anyway, may the wisdom of Satan follow you as you follow me, all the remaining days of your life. Ramen

cheesy
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
texanomaly:

cheesy
Merry xmas
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aurelius1:
Gotcha! If you are confident, then mention the name "Jesus". He loves you and wants you to be free from satan and his tricks. Give ur life to him NOW. Tomorrow may be too late.
Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
apparently many Christians are illegally making claims to this world. It belongs to SATAN and even if Jesus Christ died for your sins.. you are still paying rent on SATAN's properties.. the minute you default on Jesus.. it is back to the drawing board for you.. AVE SATANA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by texanomaly(f): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
CFCman:

Merry xmas

Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Aurelius1(m): 4:59am On Dec 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I love Jesus.
He loves you too.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by analice107: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
today is a joyous day
Ave Satanas
Holios Continus

Poor Alfa, so Satan lied to you that Jesus' birth was premature? Very funny. What else did he tell you? That His resurrection was also premature?

You are a very smart person, you are with your senses. No one made this choice for you.
You have chosen this day darkness, you have chosen this day death and you shall die.

But, i wish you had chosen life so that you may live.

I don't know how you got to this, but its a choice you have made and not even Satan your lord can deny you your reward in due time.

I have never actually persuaded a satanist to reconsider, but I feel led today to do this to you.

Pls reconsider. What ever God has done that is so wrong against you, pls don't let ur anger against God push you to hell. Whatever Satan told you is a lie. I have never heard any one asking any human to forgive God, and I may be committing the worst blasphemy ever, by asking you now to please FORGIVE GOD, for whatever wrong He may have done to you, but pls don't go to hell. please.

On a normal day, I will rebuff you, and tell you to make haste and hurry right down, but today is not one of those days. Today, I have a deep seated conviction in me, that Jesus in indeed Loves us inspite of our short comings.

Alfa. We have just One life to live, after here, its over, no second chances for the dead.
pls don't go to hell. Satan may lie to you abt hell, Truth is, he doesn't have any rights or power over what happens in hell. He himself, is not in hell yet, he doesn't really know how it feels down there. All he knows is what God has said about it from the Bible.

He can't help it, he must end there, but you, my brother don't have to end there with him. So pls reconsider.

Holy Spirit, there's no man you can't pluck off from the claws of Satan. You said "Even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the Terrible shall be delivered", Lord surprise Satan again and deliver this one from the hand of this terrible liar.

Father of all mercies, do this and take the glory and let Satan be shamed again. i ask in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aurelius1:
I self-service a lot
Me too. cool
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
analice107:

Poor Alfa, so Satan lied to you that Jesus' birth was premature? Very funny. What else did he tell you? That His resurrection was also premature?

You are a very smart person, you are with your senses. No one made this choice for you.
You have chosen this day darkness, you have chosen this day death and you shall die.

But, i wish you had chosen life so that you may live.

I don't know how you got to this, but its a choice you have made and not even Satan your lord can deny you your reward in due time.

I have never actually persuaded a satanist to reconsider, but I feel led today to do this to you.

Pls reconsider. What ever God has done that is so wrong against you, pls don't let ur anger against God push you to hell. Whatever Satan told you is a lie. I have never heard any one asking any human to forgive God, and I may be committing the worst blasphemy ever, by asking you now to please FORGIVE GOD, for whatever wrong He may have done to you, but pls don't go to hell. please.

On a normal day, I will rebuff you, and tell you to make haste and hurry right down, but today is not one of those days. Today, I have a deep seated conviction in me, that Jesus in indeed Loves us inspite of our short comings.

Alfa. We have just One life to live, after here, its over, no second chances for the dead.
pls don't go to hell. Satan may lie to you abt hell, Truth is, he doesn't have any rights or power over what happens in hell. He himself, is not in hell yet, he doesn't really know how it feels down there. All he knows is what God has said about it from the Bible.

He can't help it, he must end there, but you, my brother don't have to end there with him. So pls reconsider.

Holy Spirit, there's no man you can't pluck off from the claws of Satan. You said "Even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the Terrible shall be delivered", Lord surprise Satan again and deliver this one from the hand of this terrible liar.

Father of all mercies, do this and take the glory and let Satan be shamed again. i ask in Jesus name. Amen.
lmfao. grin grin
dem dey beg person wey dey go hell full speed to go heaven.. see wahala.. to go heaven no be by force na.. to sing song forever and ever, no. be reward o.. na punishment..
you go just dey sing dey go... no be to carry ipad give God, plug bluetooth for Jesus ear, carry angel michael and gabriel go play 5 aside for street.. of gold..
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by analice107: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

lmfao. grin grin
dem dey beg person wey dey go hell full speed to go heaven.. see wahala.. to go heaven no be by force na.. to sing song forever and ever, no. be reward o.. na punishment..
you go just dey sing dey go... no be to carry ipad give God, plug bluetooth for Jesus ear, carry angel michael and gabriel go play 5 aside for street.. of gold..

And am still pleading. Its not as we are made to believe.
Here on NL, I read a post "The Revelation Story. Again, I saw how quickly the prophecies of Apostle John are fast being fulfilled. If these things are lies, how come things that were prophesied so long ago are coming to pass in our days?

look at our society. A lot is change so fast, and will change more.

like I said, Satan is not in charge of hell, he can't give privileges, that's because he doesn't have any to give.

Satan is not a master over Hell Fire, that's because he didn't create it.

Satan doesn't know how hot hell is, that's because he hasn't been cast in there yet.

While there, there won't be master and servant relationship, every occupant of Hell shall be the same.

Satan has deceived people to think, they will have time to party in hell. Hmmmm. Party inside fire? Have you ever witness a man who got trapped by fire? have you witnesses how much he had time to listen to music and danced?
Is it possible to dance while flames are burning over you?

Satan is promoting the propaganda against God, making people hate God for creating Hell Fire, but not allowing people to look at the things they are involved in, which ultimately will push them to hell.

Brother, you hate God for creating hell. God didn't create hell fire for you. Hell fire is to reward Satan.
Again, am begging you. Don't go to hell. you won't be able to endure the heat and pain.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Adonis3: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
May GOD forgive y'all,that's all I can say.

Ooops! He already has, he's such a merciful and loving father. Only if you can surrender your totality to him and forsake the wicked ways of the devil.

Christianity aint slavery, satanism is!
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adonis3:

Ooops! He already has, he's such a merciful and loving father. Only if you can surrender your totality to him and forsake the wicked ways of the devil.

Christianity aint slavery, satanism is!

Slavery is worshipping A God who sacrificed himself to himself when he could have easily forgiven. Such a petty God. Since the Son was so willing to sacrifice Himself to appease the Father, could the Father not have shown much greater love?

A mind is a beautiful thing to waste.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
analice107, do you have any proof of what you are saying?
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adonis3:

Sounds just like Kim Jong Un
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by analice107: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
analice107, do you have any proof of what you are saying?

Yes darling, I do?
Daniel Chapter 2. Nebuchadnezzar had a dream of the world's governments. How different empires will rise and fall until this unified empire called the United Nation. And how one Charismatic figure will emerge and try to change the times and policies, and will take over the Government of the day using diplomacy that bits every intelligence.

In that dream, he was told about what we are awaiting and what is very imminent right now. The government of the Antichrist. In Daniel starting from verse 9 down to 12, we are told exactly what will happen. How the Antichrist will rule the world with sweet mouth, until he acquires enough power, then he will reveal his true nature.

Prophet Ezekiel reiterated it. Apostle Paul in Thessalonians did the same thing. Apostle John, in Revelation gave vivid pictures of what we shd expect.
And we are seeing everything happening.

Sweety, am saying, if these things are not true, how come they are coming to pass?
our society is almost cashless. The Popes, past and present are seriously advocating for a One World Religion. The UN is pushing for One World Government, saying that's the only way to achieve lasting peace.

If these things were not prophesied, I would not have had concerns.

Its only in the book of Revelation did we see why the Muslims hates Jews and Christians so much. And why they build their Mosque in the Temple space.
and they want all Jews and Christians out of the Earth.

You are familiar with the Luciferian Doctrine, of turning the truth into lies. Example, making people hate God for creating hell fire, even though hell fire is not for them. turning all satanic atrocities against God accusing God of indifference in the face of pain and suffering, but making people obstinate to their own sin.

Deaerie. my point here is that, All these things can't be just mere coincidences. think abt these things seriously again.

The Conspiracy of the Aliens. for Centuries, the Luciferians have been gradually seeling the idea of Aliens Invasion to humanity. Do you really know the hidden motive of that? Its to explain away Rapture when it eventually happens.

Get this, because it is very important.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD SATAN RESPONSIBLE FOR LYING TO YOU WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO, YOU KNOW WHY? HE WILL TURN AROUND AND ACCUSE YOU OF REFUSING TO HEAR WHEN YOU WERE TOLD.

Pls don't go to hell. Pls don't take the Mark, pls...
I love you. I really do.

if I feel this way towards you I wonder how Christ feels.

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Jameselias: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
AVE SATANAS HAIL SATAN !!

1 Like

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Rilwayne001: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
lol.. madman.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by alhaji04: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
ALL HAIL TO THE MAGNIFICENT SATAN!

2 Likes

Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
all hail my master and lord lucifer!
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2015
analice107:

Yes darling, I do?
Daniel Chapter 2. Nebuchadnezzar had a dream of the world's governments. How different empires will rise and fall until this unified empire called the United Nation. And how one Charismatic figure will emerge and try to change the times and policies, and will take over the Government of the day using diplomacy that bits every intelligence.

In that dream, he was told about what we are awaiting and what is very imminent right now. The government of the Antichrist. In Daniel starting from verse 9 down to 12, we are told exactly what will happen. How the Antichrist will rule the world with sweet mouth, until he acquires enough power, then he will reveal his true nature.

Prophet Ezekiel reiterated it. Apostle Paul in Thessalonians did the same thing. Apostle John, in Revelation gave vivid pictures of what we shd expect.
And we are seeing everything happening.

Sweety, am saying, if these things are not true, how come they are coming to pass?
our society is almost cashless. The Popes, past and present are seriously advocating for a One World Religion. The UN is pushing for One World Government, saying that's the only way to achieve lasting peace.

If these things were not prophesied, I would not have had concerns.

Its only in the book of Revelation did we see why the Muslims hates Jews and Christians so much. And why they build their Mosque in the Temple space.
and they want all Jews and Christians out of the Earth.

You are familiar with the Luciferian Doctrine, of turning the truth into lies. Example, making people hate God for creating hell fire, even though hell fire is not for them. turning all satanic atrocities against God accusing God of indifference in the face of pain and suffering, but making people obstinate to their own sin.

Deaerie. my point here is that, All these things can't be just mere coincidences. think abt these things seriously again.

The Conspiracy of the Aliens. for Centuries, the Luciferians have been gradually seeling the idea of Aliens Invasion to humanity. Do you really know the hidden motive of that? Its to explain away Rapture when it eventually happens.

Get this, because it is very important.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD SATAN RESPONSIBLE FOR LYING TO YOU WHEN YOU DISCOVER YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO, YOU KNOW WHY? HE WILL TURN AROUND AND ACCUSE YOU OF REFUSING TO HEAR WHEN YOU WERE TOLD.

Pls don't go to hell. Pls don't take the Mark, pls...
I love you. I really do.

if I feel this way towards you I wonder how Christ feels.

First, you misunderstood the dream.

But what I want to know is if you have evidence that Satan is not already in hell.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by analice107: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
No dear, Satan is not in hell fire yet. He will be thrown down there after the white throne judgement and that hasn't happened yet.
Everything you know about Satan is from the Bible. If the Bible says, the white throne judgment hasn't happened yet, then it hasn't happened.
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:18am On Jan 02, 2016
analice107:
No dear, Satan is not in hell fire yet. He will be thrown down there after the white throne judgement and that hasn't happened yet.
Everything you know about Satan is from the Bible. If the Bible says, the white throne judgment hasn't happened yet, then it hasn't happened.

Where is Satan?
Re: Satan Wishes You All A Merry Xmas by analice107: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Where is Satan?
Like I said before, all you know of Satan is from the Bible, whatever else he has told you outside of the Bible are lies.
Know let's see what the Bible says about where Satan is right now.
Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where though dwellerst even where SATAN SEAT IS. Where do you think this is, other than earth?

Is 14:12 how art thou fallen from heaven O Lucifer,... How are thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nation's.
Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and Satan, which DECIEVETH THE WHOLE would, he was cast out into the EARTH. And his angels were cast out with him.

I think this should suffice. If Satan has told you that he is anywhere else right now, he lied. Of course, what do I expect from the Father of lies?
Why? IS he so much in hurry to go to he'll fire? He will indeed, no need to hurry.
He has lied to you that he is in right now, and there's no fire there.
He lied.
If you have not heard anything I ever said, hear this, Satan will not be in control of what happens in hell. He didn't create it. God created he'll to reward Satan's rebellion.
If you chose to follow him down there, you won't say you weren't told.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good / . / Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.