Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Letter To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter To God. (2147 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dear God,
If you are up there and you love us, why would you let us live in pain, misery, hate, hardship, despair?

If you can Cure and Heal any form of sickness, why would you let us die of Cancer, Leukemia, heart attack, AIDS?

If you have the ultimate and Unlimited power, why would you let Hurricane, Tsunami, cyclone, flooding, Earthquake destroy our homes, our properties, our land?

If you are Love and full of compassion, why would you let an only child die, helpless children orphaned, an only job lost, married couples childless?

If you are the The Lion of Judah, the great protector of Mankind, why would you let Armed robbers rob us, rapists rape us, kidnappers take our loved ones, terrorists terrorize us and kill us in large numbers?

If you are Perfect and makes no mistakes, why would you give us babies with incomplete body parts, some with holes in their hearts, twins joined together?

If you have everything, why let us starve to death? Why let us sleep on the streets? Why let us beg?

I hope You read this God. I'm not really expecting a reply, well that's cos I never get any. It's always a one way conversation. I do all the talking and you do all the listening, The world is what it is, and you, my lord, are who you are. I know I'll probably never understand the way the world works or why you do the things you do but, one thing I know for sure is, Your silence is deafening.

MakyDebbie, gat answers for me?
Re: A Letter To God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
A Reply From GOD:

Read the Bible, my son. The answers to your questions are there.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To God. by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
OP, I'm quite busy but I'll be back to modify.
Analice107.
Re: A Letter To God. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Am touched but you see God is still on the throne.
These are the words of comfort
1. Deut 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
2.psalm 23:4 " Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
3.Psalm 9:9 "
"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
A REPLY FROM GOD: I OFFERED UP MYSELF FOR THE WRATH YOU TRULY DESERVE..I WENT THROUGH POVERTY SO THAT YOU CAN BE RICH...I TASTED DEATH SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE A VICTORIOUS LIFE...I WAS BRUISED AND WOUNDED SO THAT YOU CAN BE HEALTHY...I PASSED THROUGH SHAME AND MOCKERY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT PASS THROUGH IT AGAIN...THERE SON, WHY ARE YOU NOT RECEIVING ALL THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU FREELY?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To God. by analice107: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
A LETTER FROM GOD.
Shelloween:

if you are up there and you love us, why would you let us live in pain, misery, hate, hardship, despair?

If you can Cure and Heal any form of sickness, why would you let us die of Cancer, Leukemia, heart attack, AIDS?

Dear Son.

Yes, I am up here, and yes, i love you dearly and it breaks my heart that you are acting all emotional but neglecting what i have directed that you do.

Living in pain, misery, hardship, despair are the what you chose for yourself, i didn't chose it for you.

Son, do you remember when i said to you in John 16:33, that These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world for.? And, i said to you, come unto me all ye who are hungry and thirsty, come all who are heavy laden and i will give you rest. But, there are stand afar off accusing me if neglect.

I keep to my words, i'm not a man. I can't lie.

I didn't send you away. You went away willingly. Son, if you need anything, you can come back Willingly and get them.

I'm not the author of sickness, Sin is. Sin is a decease of the Spirit. When the Spirit dies, the body begins to die in sickness and in decease, but i still say "Come". I'm still waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To God. by OtemAtum: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
A Reply From GOD:

Blasphemy cheesy
Re: A Letter To God. by OtemAtum: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
A REPLY FROM GOD: I OFFERED UP MYSELF FOR THE WRATH YOU TRULY DESERVE..I WENT THROUGH POVERTY SO THAT YOU CAN BE RICH...I TASTED DEATH SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE A VICTORIOUS LIFE...I WAS BRUISED AND WOUNDED SO THAT YOU CAN BE HEALTHY...I PASSED THROUGH SHAME AND MOCKERY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT PASS THROUGH IT AGAIN...THERE SON, WHY ARE YOU NOT RECEIVING ALL THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU FREELY?
Blasphemy grin
Re: A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
A Reply From GOD:

I did. It's always the same. More questions, no answers.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To God. by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
A reply from god Otem:

My guy, the universe doesn't revolve around we humans. Everything in the universe have to survive by the 'survival-of-the-fittest' method. If there is a universal God who kills malaria parasite for you, then that God is partial, because doing such means helping you at the detriment of the malarial parasite which has its own soul. If there is a God who kills those viruses for you, why then did he make the viruses in the first place when he would end up being wicked to them?

We are the part of GOD who should fight for ourselves. If you are sick, visit the hospital where your godmates work and make researches. There is no skydaddy God but the sum total of everything is what makes up GOD.

If you don't die my guy, the world will be overpopulated. Therefore we must die when death comes. If I die today, what should I care about my guy? And if I remain till 200 years before I die, what should I get angry over? Death is not the end of soul, but a transition. I live forever my guy. We are here to experience a complete system. Most of the places we go after death are incomplete because only fun without pain are there. Only peace without problems are there. That's why many people seek reincarnation into the world after sometimes in the place of perfect peace.

Life goes in cycle my guy. You are a god. Ignore any sky daddy god and look inward into yourself, then you'll be able to stand.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
Blasphemy grin
THAT IS WHAT GOD MY FATHER IS SAYING TO ALL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To God. by OtemAtum: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THAT IS WHAT GOD MY FATHER IS SAYING TO ALL.
Yahweh has fingers, let him type nah. Oh my bad...I forgot he's currently in a spiritual prison where his brothers have captured him in
Re: A Letter To God. by analice107: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:

If you have the ultimate and Unlimited power, why would you let Hurricane, Tsunami, cyclone, flooding, Earthquake destroy our homes, our properties, our land?
When your sins were driving nails through my Son Jesus, i had the Ultimate and unlimited power to stop it, but I didn't. Have you asked why?

As men shed blood and releases on the earth which hates human blood, did you ask why? The earth cry out to me for vengeance anytime it is forced to drink the blood of men, It revolts and quakes as a result. i'm not responsible for that.

Men serve demons and sacrifice to Marine demons. they offer human blood to the water, the water gets angry and revolts, and you ask me instead. The wind is angry at the sin of men and cry out for vengeance.
Get ready for more.

Son, there are consequences for actions.

Shelloween:

If you are Love and full of compassion, why would you let an only child die, helpless children orphaned, an only job lost, married couples childless
Son, you make me laugh. The Children you are talking about are mine. I can take them back home to me anytime i choose. No one can question me.

Besides, when i gave those Children to men, i also gave their parents provisions to care for them, what happened to the provisions?

In case you don't know, there's no rice or beans in heaven, everything is down there. I have no money here. We don't need it here, everything is down there.

Listen, i don't know death, death exists only on earth. If the children die, they simply return back here.

Shelloween:

If you are the The Lion of Judah, the great protector of Mankind, why would you let Armed robbers rob us, rapists rape us, kidnappers take our loved ones, terrorists terrorize us an
Lolzzzzzzzzz. Pls ask the Armed Robbers, the rapist and kidnappers the terrorists, if I didn't stop them. I said, thou shall not over and over. But, they have chosen sides, they decide to go with the rebellious. It is a choice and their wills must be respected.
But, you see, there's a book where all your activities are recorded, in the day of judgment all shall see their deeds and be rewarded accordingly. You don't worry yourself.
Shelloween:

If you are Perfect and makes no mistakes, why would you give us babies with incomplete body parts, some with holes in their hearts, twins joined together?

If you have everything, why let us starve to death? Why let us sleep on the streets? Why let us beg?
Does it make you happy blaming me for what you humans brought on yourselves?
Perversion and abuse of drugs and dangerous gasses released into your atmosphere by your strong men playing God, is responsible for that mutation, not me. What a man sows he shall reap.

Again, i say, Come to me all ye who are stressed and are heavy laden and i will give you rest. Yet you stand out there accusing me for what i didn't do instead of coming home.

I'm a father, i can't leave my kids hungry, but i won't go out on the streets to beg you to eat when the door is open. You left, you can come back. You are hungry because you are outside.

Shelloween:

I hope You read this God. I'm not really expecting a reply, well that's cos I never get any. It's always a one way conversation. I do all the talking and you do all the listening, The world is what it is, and you, my lord, are who you are. I know I'll probably never understand the way the world works or why you do the things you do but, one thing I know for sure is, Your silence is deafening.
I read it when it was still in your mind. I have answers for all things. The conversation has never been on one side, you just don't listen. You expect me to speak to you according to your own specified manner. No Son, it doesn't work that way. I choose how to reach you, but when i come, i find your absence.

My word, the Bible is clear before you, i have said everything i need to say to you in it. Read it.
Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yahweh has fingers, let him type nah. Oh my bad...I forgot he's currently in a spiritual prison where his brothers have captured him in
I AM HIS FINGERS, HE TYPES THROUGH ME.
Re: A Letter To God. by OtemAtum: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I AM HIS FINGERS, HE TYPES THROUGH ME.
hehehe grin

Which one should we believe now. A guy said that he was Yahweh's peniis(dick) the other time, now you're saying you're his finger. Do u guys know each other outside nairaland?
See Yahwehpenis posts below.

Re: A Letter To God. by Sebastine1606(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Just to buttress you, the Holy scripture has told us
Woe unto the earth, for the devil has come down among you with great fury, knowing his time is short
For the devil has come but to kill, to steal and to destroy, but the Lord Jesus has come to give life abundant
Re: A Letter To God. by KraticKratus: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Reply from god: You don't need to write grammar for me. I already know what you are thinking.
Also talk to me in private like my son ordered you; not in public like a fucking pharisee.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
hehehe grin

Which one should we believe now. A guy said that he was Yahweh's peniis(dick) the other time, now you're saying you're his finger. Do u guys know each other outside nairaland?
See Yahwehpenis posts below.
THROUGH HIS UNDERSERVE GRACE, I AM HIS TEMPLE AND VESSEL NOW AND FOREVER! AMEN

1 Like

Re: A Letter To God. by MaziOmenuko: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2017

Shey u never read your baibull today?

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Just to buttress you, the Holy scripture has told us
Woe unto the earth, for the devil has come down among you with great fury, knowing his time is short
For the devil has come but to kill, to steal and to destroy, but the Lord Jesus has come to give life abundant
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU...SHALOM!
Re: A Letter To God. by budaatum: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Shelloween:
Dear God,
If you are up there and you love us, why would you let us live in pain, misery, hate, hardship, despair?
Dear Shelloween,

I can't give you a 'God said' response I am afraid, as I am not that way inclined. I assume you are a Christian, so will respond in Christianese with refs to the Bible. Correct me where I err.

First let me state that your words here are evidence that you receive the blessings of God. Note how you have not said, "God, why have you made me (being you yourself), suffer?" What you ask is why others suffer! I put it to you that selfish peoples, you are not. You have a heart so big that it has space for the pain that others feel. There was a being who did that. It is written those he came to help crucified him. But don't be put off by that - they've evolved since then and now call him the Saviour and claim he sits on the right hand of God.

I will ask that you meditate on the first chapter of John. Also read the Temptations of Christ. Dwell on the Word and the fact that It is written, and note what Christ is said to have done with it. Continue this prayer you have stated here.

As you journey along, the Lord thy God will be with you and if you do not deviate you will someday find that even more than He did, you have done. For you Sir have a Spirit of Christ in you.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To God. by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
OP do I need to say more? We're mortals, sometimes, all these things happen for a reason. So we can appreciate this life. And worship our marker. If tomorrow you get a car and everything works well for you and you have an accident and die. Then what was life to you? Was it worth it? My dear, keep talking to God and read your Bible. Also read that book, I wish you'll read the book. It'll open your eyes to alot of things you can relate to.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To God. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good and bad must exist if there must be a balance in this world. The earlier you get that, the better for you.
Re: A Letter To God. by adepeter2027(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
From most of the responses above, we can deduce and conclude that "god is a construct of man's ideology"

1 Like

Re: A Letter To God. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why are people answering on His behalf Isn't this sorta delusional?
Re: A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Am touched but you see God is still on the throne.
These are the words of comfort
1. Deut 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
2.psalm 23:4 " Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
3.Psalm 9:9 "
"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

1. If the Lord goes before Us, Why didn't He prevent the diseases, the hurricanes, the terrorists, deformed children and the evil that befall us?

If He will never forsake us, where was He when we suffered, when we were infested by diseases, when we cried unto Him, when we died painful and agonising deaths, where was He?

2. We've walked through the valley of the shadow of death, we've walked through hell, we've walked through pain, we've walked through misery, we've walked through despair, and guess what? We feared evil. Why was that? Because we felt ALONE.

3. We don't want the Lord to be a refuge for the oppressed, we want the Lord to stop the Oppression. After all, He could do all things.
Re: A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
If it's true that you had done all those things for us, why then do we still suffer?, why do we still fall sick?, why are we still oppressed? Why do we still pass through shame and mockery? Dear Father, I don't know how to receive them.
Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shelloween:
If it's true that you had done all those things for us, why then do we still suffer?, why do we still fall sick?, why are we still oppressed? Why do we still pass through shame and mockery? Dear Father, I don't know how to receive them.
BROS, FIRST AND FOREMOST I AM NOT YOUR FATHER, GOD IS...WE RECEIVE ALL THAT GOD HAS GIVING US THROUGH FAITH/BELIEVE AND CONFESSION..YOUR CONFESSION MUST BE IN UNITY WITH YOUR BELIEVE, FOR IT IS WRITTEN WITH THE THE HEART, MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION..

SALVATION IS A BIG WORD, IT INCLUDE HEALTH, FAVOUR, ABUNDANCE, AND SO ON...RENEW YOUR MIND WITH THIS TRUTH.. I TRUST GOD TO BRING HIS WORD TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE . SHALOM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To God. by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shelloween:
TO ADD TO MY PREVIOUS POST... OUR EVERY NEED IS IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST JESUS...JESUS IS THE SUBJECT OR FOCUS OF OUR FAITH{BELIEVE}..MAY THE PEACE OF CHRIST JESUS BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...AMEN!
Re: A Letter To God. by Shelloween(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
analice107:
A LETTER FROM GOD.

Dear Son.

Yes, I am up here, and yes, i love you dearly and it breaks my heart that you are acting all emotional but neglecting what i have directed that you do.

Living in pain, misery, hardship, despair are the what you chose for yourself, i didn't chose it for you.

Son, do you remember when i said to you in John 16:33, that These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world for.? And, i said to you, come unto me all ye who are hungry and thirsty, come all who are heavy laden and i will give you rest. But, there are stand afar off accusing me if neglect.

I keep to my words, i'm not a man. I can't lie.

I didn't send you away. You went away willingly. Son, if you need anything, you can come back Willingly and get them.

I'm not the author of sickness, Sin is. Sin is a decease of the Spirit. When the Spirit dies, the body begins to die in sickness and in decease, but i still say "Come". I'm still waiting.

You made me imperfect, made an imperfect world, yet, You expect me to be perfect in an imperfect world. You expect me to live my life without sin. Sin, like culture, is the people's way of life. You know, sometimes I do wonder whether You know how it feels to be human. Father, let me tell you a story

"A man put his 10 year old child in a room. The room was full of chocolate and Ice cream. He locked the child inside and said to the boy "You should never eat the chocolate, I know that it's sweet but, do not touch it, for I shall chase you away the moment you eat it". The boy obeyed his father, he went around the room and never touched the chocolate. The man had set up a camera in the room, with it, he monitored all that boy did in the room. He was really happy and proud of his boy.
2 hours later, a stranger came into their house, broke into the room the boy was and tried to convince the boy to eat the chocolate. The boy was reluctant at first, but the stranger's sweet words convinced him. He took a bar of chocolate and ate. Meanwhile, his father saw all that happened and never intervened. He never came to chase the stranger away. It was his house but, He never chased the stranger away. Instead, he let the stranger convince his boy to do that which he told him not to do.
After that, the stranger left.
The man became enraged. He was mad. He got up from the room he had been monitoring the whole episode and walked angrily and menacingly to the room the boy was. As the boy heard his father's foot steps, he remembered what he did and became really afraid. The boy hid himself under the bed. When his father came into the room, he called "Son, Son, where are you?"
The boy was really terrified, so, he answered his father from under the bed "Here I am father". His father then asked him "Why are you under the bed? Are you afraid? Have you eaten the chocolates I told you not to eat? "I never intended to eat it Father, a stranger deceived me. He told me that if I ate the chocolate, I would have my own house, just like this one. He told me that the reason you told me not to eat the chocolate was that you didn't want me to have my own house" replied the boy. His father dragged him out from under the bed, stripped him of his clothes and said to him "Because you've done what I told you not to do by eating the chocolates, I shall cast you out my house and never shall you return again". The boy cried and begged his father. His father never listened to him. He just dragged him outside.
It was winter and the night was cold. The man dragged his son outside, went inside, and then locked the door behind him. The boy was naked, the boy was cold, the boy was crying. His mother was dead, so, he had no one else to turn to. He just lay there crying and begging his father. His father never forgave him. He condemned him.,

Moments later, the boy's voice couldn't be heard no more, so, his father opened the door to see if he was still there. Yes, he was still there, but he was dead. He had died of cold. His father had left him outside and naked on a cold winter night.

The man looked at his son for some minutes, untouched by the sight. As he drew closer to him, he noticed a writing on the snow, which read "Father, I'm sorry, I never meant to eat the chocolate. I'm nothing but a child, I do not know my left from my right. Father, when mom died, you told me that you would watch over me and protect me, where were you when the stranger came in and deceived me? You told me that you would teach me, why didn't you tell me what to say in case anyone tried to deceive me? You told me that you had a forgiving heart, why did you ignore all my pleadings? You told me that you loved me, why did you leave me out here naked to die? I'm cold dad. I wish mom were here. I love you Dad. I'm going to be with mom now. Goodbye.

THE END

How would you describe "THE MAN"?
Re: A Letter To God. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shelloween:

1. If the Lord goes before Us, Why didn't He prevent the diseases, the hurricanes, the terrorists, deformed children and the evil that befall us?

If He will never forsake us, where was He when we suffered, when we were infested by diseases, when we cried unto Him, when we died painful and agonising deaths, where was He?

2. We've walked through the valley of the shadow of death, we've walked through hell, we've walked through pain, we've walked through misery, we've walked through despair, and guess what? We feared evil. Why was that? Because we felt ALONE.

3. We don't want the Lord to be a refuge for the oppressed, we want the Lord to stop the Oppression. After all, He could do all things.
The lord is still on the throne but all you listed are signs of the end times.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To God. by analice107: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shelloween:

You made me imperfect, made an imperfect world, yet, You expect me to be perfect in an imperfect world. You expect me to live my life without sin. Sin, like culture, is the people's way of life. You know, sometimes I do wonder whether You know how it feels to be human.
I made you imperfect? Am i an imperfect being?

It's either i lied by saying i created you in my image and likeness (Which is perfect), or you simply are too proud to admit your recalcitrant nature.

My son, you wanted independence and you took, hence brought all the consequences on yourself. should i be blamed for the choices you made by yourself?

Even after you made your choice, i didn't leave neither did i abandon you. For your sake, an animal died so that you could cover the shame you brought on yourself. For your sake, i took the form of flesh, step down into time and pulled you out of the ain culture you had built for yourself.

Oh son, I know very well what it means to be human. I was human for 33yrs, so yeah i know.

Will you like to know why i became flesh and lived as man, just like you? I needed you to know that i never asked you to do anything that is beyond you. What i demanded from you is doable, but you chose to rebel yet blame it on me.

As a man, i lived on earth, in the midst of the so called Culture of sin, was tempted in all ways, but i didn't sin.

Hebrews 4:1,14-15
Now, God has offered us the promise that we may receive that rest he spoke about. Let us take care, then, that none of you will be found to have failed to receive that promised rest.

Jesus the Great High Priest Let us, then, hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we have a great High Priest who has gone into the very presence of God—Jesus, the Son of God.

Our High Priest is not one who cannot feel sympathy for our weaknesses. On the contrary, we have a High Priest who was tempted in every way that we are, but did not sin

The Temptations presented to Adam in Eden were the same temptation presented to me after my 40days fasting, but i did not fall.

I was hungry, i was thirsty, i got tired, i slept, i ate and drank. I was 100% man, and was 100% tempted, but i remained resolute. The spirit in Adam is the same in me, what happened?

I created you sinless. I created you a god. Power authority and perfect wisdom was given to you to administrate the earth. You were a king in a domain called Earth. I created Earth not you. I created you, not yourself. It is my prerogative to choose what i want in my creation.

All was under your immediate control to do with as you pleased, but you needed to learn CONTROL. You needed to know that you can anything, but willingly choose not to do it.

I created you to rule Earth under my instructions, but you listened to a stranger who told you you could rule the Earth by yourself, hence, greed stirred you up and you rebelled. You sort to overthrow me from my own crearion, but there's alot you didn't know and still doesn't know.

If after creating the earth, i choose to leave it with Animals only, that would've been good. If i'd decided you'd just be male with no female, that wld've been it.

It was my sole decision to take to put laws in place to determine how the earth realm worked. Even i the creator of all, is bound by the rules i put there.

I created it a physical/Material realm, no spirits can be manifested there. So, for me to manifest in that realm, i follow my rules and do that through a human.

I said, the soul that sins must die, when you sinned and i needed to save you from death, did i because i'm the creator violate the laws? No, i took up flesh and was obedient to death. Ordinarily, death doesn't have power over me, but i laid down my life just to save you. Instead of you saying 'Thank you', you are still being driven by arrogance and pride which caused your Fall in the first place.

Son, till dead, Adam never apologize for rebelling, No, he never did. But, i went out of my way to dress him up and save him.

Son, this is why i removed you from Eden, If i'd left you there, you would have gone to eat from the tree of life and live eternally condemned. I saved you from yourself.

You are inexcusable oh Man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absence Of Evidence / The 5 Myths Of Atheism Uncovered / The Fig Tree Parable, COVID 19 And The Imminent Return Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.