Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Change Of Our Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Of Our Time (293 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change Of Our Time by Xeedorf: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2015
We thank the APC government for everything. For the gift of life and well being. Under this govt., every Nigerian problem has suddenly disappeared. The blind can now see, the lame can now walk, the deaf how hears, the barren woman is now a mother of children, the needy are doing extremely well in their IDP's camps. Y wouldn't all these change happen, when buhari is god, Liar muhammed is 'jesu ilorin' and asiwaju is d 'only' spirit. He who has not felt the impact of the 'shame' is probably still embedded in d traditions of his former fathers - PDP.
Re: The Change Of Our Time by fbtowner(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol. Nigerians which way.

History keep repeating itself.

It has always been thesame stories.

They campaign with lots of promises. We nigerians foolishly believe them and vote for them or let's say they always make sure we had no ther option

And when they get there they hardly fulfil just one out of their promises.

And this shit keep repeating itself since 1960

My ppl which way. grin suffering and smiling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White School Principal Donates Kidney To A Black Former Student / Wave Of Women Protest / I Know He Can Do Better There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.