Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity (575 Views)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors / Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity by Blackberrybabes: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
It's just so pathetic what some parts of Lagos have turned out to be. This particular area used to be a major road, but it's a major dump site. Lagosians and Nigerians as a whole have to see the need in imbibing a very much hygienic culture. What we need to understand is that the spread of major disease is highly rampant in conditions like this.

You don't have to wait for the government, it begins with you.

Notwithstanding, I will like to call on the appropriate authorities to look into this. Not only here in Lagos, but in other parts of the country.

Let's join hands together to make Nigeria great.

lalasticlala

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/lagos-moving-from-megacity-to-dirtycity.html

Re: See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity by Blackberrybabes: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015

Re: See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Effect of over population,.
Re: See How Lagos Is Moving From A Megacity To A Dirtycity by Chanchit: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm sad to say this is true, the waste in our estate is being cleared every Monday but now it takes them 3weeks to come around, just imagine how the area would look before then.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! K.michelle’s Nudies Hit The Web – Did She Release Them Herself? / Sad News For The Single Ladies! Highlife King, Flavour Is Married? / Am Yet To Receive The Plaques I Won From The Headies Last Year – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.