Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

His Wife Have High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / His Wife Have High Blood Pressure (1016 Views)

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use / I Need An Advice I Have High Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Toonice(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Though she hv been taking some drugs. But any advice for my wife that have high blood pressure? 180 over 100 that's too much now. Any advice we be appreciated.
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by yomi007k(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
1.Wat drugs has she been taking?

2. Does she sleep well at night? Is she always stressed?
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Toonice(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
yomi007k:
1.Wat drugs has she been taking?

2. Does she sleep well at night? Is she always stressed?

Thanks for your response.
Yea, she sleep well and she is not stressed at all. Though she work in a market place selling food stuff. And travel to village to get those goods.

Nifecard and adomend is the name of the drugs she hv been taking.
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by yomi007k(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Toonice:

Thanks for your response.
Yea, she sleep well and she is not stressed at all. Though she work in a market place selling food stuff. And travel to village to get those goods.

Nifecard and adomend is the name of the drugs she hv been taking.

The problem is that those drugs she is using will not control the BP very well.

Pls tell her to see a "Doctor" so that they can prescribe the real drugs for her and also monitor her Bp from time to time.

Merry Xmas
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by kokomilala(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
By God's grace, I've helped many people who have bp.Ditch those drugs!.Register her in a gym.Tell the trainer to put her on a cardio programme for 2 wks at low effort level for 10 mins.per session.Max speed for first week, 4.Then, at home, let her take a clove of garlic ONCE a week.Finally, let her cut down drastically on salt.Please, when her conditions improve, come back and tell the hours to the glory of God.Grace to you!
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by kweenkong(f): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Another home remedy for hbp is soak onion in water overnight and drink every morning. Change the onion every three days.

Like someone said she should watch her salt intake.

A minimum of 30minutes excersise 4times weekly
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Toonice(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks a lot all for ur advice and suggestions.
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Brownzola(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am Mr Abidemi blessing a wellness officer. I pray she will get cured by the remedies people have recommended above. If otherwise don't hesitate to contact me on this tel or email or facebook account for hbp products and how to get them. 07035071971 speakwithabidek@gmail.com fb abidemi blessing kayode. Health is wealth.
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by DrAdonis: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2015
She should see a qualified doctor for proper management. In addition to that, there are various lifestyle modifications that are necessary. Some include:
-performance of regular moderate physical activities
- maintenance of normal body weight
- limitation of alcohol consumption
-reduction of dietary sodium (salt) intake
-consumption of a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products and reduced in saturated fat and total fat
-stop smoking (if you do)

Remember, she might not be having any symptoms now but uncontrolled hypertension can cause so many serious negative live changing conditions like stroke, heart failure etc. So consult a qualified doctor.
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Kenchosen: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Toonice:
Though she hv been taking some drugs. But any advice for my wife that have high blood pressure? 180 over 100 that's too much now. Any advice we be appreciated.

pls look for this supplements and buy Take it it will work for you. Choledzu, C247, Restorlyf and Mychoco. it will be over I have use it myself and the problem is history now. you can call me on 08033473921 I can get it for you ok. pls Google this names supplements it and see its health benefits aimglobal health products. thank you
Re: His Wife Have High Blood Pressure by Kenchosen: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
My health was becoming too worst for me
and one day I fell down in the classroom
while I was teaching and went into coma. I
was admitted in the hospital for few days
waiting for the result of my blood sample
being taken.
Oh my God I shouted when the result
carried out on me showed that I had
Diabetes because I thought the end has
come. My spirit was very down and my
blood pressure was very high. I took a lot
of costly drug and medication to help my
situation but none of them improve my
health.
In my quest to find a solution to my
complicated health challenges as a result of
my diabetes condition, I stumble on a piece
of information that actually led me to an
amazing Natural Solution a supplements it called Choledzu, Restorlyf, Mychoco, LIVEN Coffee, C247 and Complete phyto Energizer, that put a smile
on my face and an end to my diabetic
condition and series of health challenges.
Really, updated information is power. You
too can overcome you own diabetes if you
should have updated information about this
Amazing 100% No Side Effect Natural
Solution to Diabetes and to discover this
updated information,
As I am sharing this information with you,
also remember to share it with family and
friends. You call this to place your order 08033473921 or whatssap me

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Constipation / World’s Heaviest 10-year-old Who Eats 5meals A Day & Can’t Walk, Put On A Crash / Why You Should Start Using Spices And Herbs In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.