Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo (28996 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / Helicopters Carrying The Nigerian Flag Roams Asaba Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Akshow: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari o
u de mad,
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by ultrazone(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sd
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by banio: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
God help 9ja. Help our economy. Pls make oil to go up at least to $60pb.
Thank God no life was lost. I guess it was caused by static electricity
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Fisayo1212: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
God will save ur 4rm dis problem
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by hollywater: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
God save my people o.
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Eledan: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
The people that have been wishing fire and hell for this govt, Onitsha now Asaba.
Buhari is your President, pray for him, pray for his success. His success is your success

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by herald9: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Previously on Jericho...
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Joeyy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why so many unfortunate news this year ending?
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Lildreezy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Anioma filling station along Okpanam road ,by Macdon fast food,Asaba is currently engulfed in flames.It was said to have started when a tanker attempted offloading fuel causing chaos as people who trooped into Macdon fast food centre to enjoy the Christmas began running helter-skelter.No casuaties have been confirmed yet.

Details later....

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=16929

I just passed there, it's it's a wrong pic u have up there. It was quite damaging but the fire is already out. It didn't destroy much. I'll snap when I pass d road. its opp nta road.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by weyabblog: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
nawa this is bad, never had it dis bad during other last ogverment

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by ijebu2020: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:
This is what happened when you vote for a KILLER PARTY called PDP

Ever since PDP's relegation to SOUTH-EAST,there is no week WITHOUT EXPLOSION

Join the progressive if you like or continue nursing your KILLER PARTY

They would kill you people thinking they are sabotaging PMB's government

MY FRIEND YOUR COMMENT MAKES NO SENSE..WHY ARE YOU SO RETARD AND INSENSITIVE...U SPEWING NONSENSE EVEN IN XMAS TIME..AAA BA PLS RECEIVE SENSE..SHIOOORR

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Know2020: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tragedy on christmas day,oh Lord have mercy
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Omeny: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
Explosion Christmas!
God help us!
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by DetectiveDeb: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sad! sad! all these stations that deal with inflammable liquids should have strict health and safety guidelines in place.

meanwhile, Actress Daniella Okeke Acquires New Mercedes G-Wagon.
http://www.amkkay.com/2015/12/actress-daniella-okeke-acquires-new.html
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:

in which weeks did any explosion occur on a regular basis iu the South East? May what you wish for South East embrace you from now henceforth
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:

bettercreature:

in which weeks did any explosion occur on a regular basis iu the South East? May what you wish for South East embrace you from now henceforth
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by preggi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
It is called Renewal. I won't say more than this
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by xakakes: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Anioma filling station along Okpanam road ,by Macdon fast food,Asaba is currently engulfed in flames.It was said to have started when a tanker attempted offloading fuel causing chaos as people who trooped into Macdon fast food centre to enjoy the Christmas began running helter-skelter.No casuaties have been confirmed yet.

Details later....

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=16929
This is a bit misleading,this happened by the junction of my place;it was actually a tanker fully loaded with fuel offloading and then there was an ignition which resulted to the inferno.No live was lost but men of the state fire service and that of the airport fire service crew had put out the fire.Thanks to the quick response of the state fire service.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Allee90: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari o

Idiot. Wetin Buhari here
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
bettercreature:

And what as your apc done since they took power? What tangible benefit has the masses gain since they came on board 7 months ago?
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
honikola1980:
HEART TOUCHING STORY!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------
The Love Story of a Unilag Babe and Bus Conductor

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Something interesting happened on my way to Oshodi this
morning. At the park this rough mean-looking conductor
also known as “agbero” in Yoruba was screaming for
passengers, his vernacular oscillating between Yoruba and
pidgin English.
“Oshod! Oshod!” He shouted angrily as I along with some
other passengers scuttled for seats. There was this beautiful
young lady who couldn’t throw caution and decorum to the
wind but waited patiently until the bus was almost filled.

Then she pleaded to sit by the agbero until somebody came
down then she would pay for a proper seat.
The agbero didn’t even look at her pretty face, he hissed and
shouted to the driver to move that why didn’t she rush when
others were rushing. The girl started pleading in Yoruba and
clean ‘oyinbo’ english; “please, ejó, help me out sir, I know
you are a good man, never mind all this shout you have
been shouting (people burst into laughter). Let me sit by
your side please”.

Finally with much squeezing of face the agbero relented and
she sat beside him. It was a tight squeeze but she didn’t
complain but rather started praising the agbero.
He in turn started teasing her, speaking (and sometimes spitting by
mistake) into her face but the girl never looked away, she
never let the smile leave her face. He asked her where she
worked and she replied that she was a student in the
University of Lagos (UNILAG) studying accounting.

He teased her in Yoruba about her boyfriend and car (maybe asking
why her boyfriend didn’t drop her at her destination…she
laughed it off and continued to gist with the guy in Yoruba.

When she reached her junction the agbero alighted the bus
for her to come down. She did and paid her transport fare,
then the agbero told her to give him a peck on the cheek for
being so ‘gentlemanly’. At this point some of us became
indignant, haba! He had been teasing her since, he should
let her go.
[/b]
Click Here to Continue Reading...

Off-topic!
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
ayoalafe:
What is Buhari's fault here nw? To those who has been making evil n negative prediction abt Nigeria, people like Fayose. May God wipe them off so that we cn hv a better Nigeria we have all been hoping for.
Unfortunately God will not answer that prayer why because he has better things to take care of. People like Fayose are the clon of the Liar Mohammed we need.
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by barbienazom(f): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
And to think that I just passed there and I didn't see it
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Beetobee(f): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
ayoalafe:
What is Buhari's fault here nw? To those who has been making evil n negative prediction abt Nigeria, people like Fayose. May God wipe them off so that we cn hv a better Nigeria we have all been hoping for.

A big AMEEEEEEEEN to that. They are so full of negative vibes.
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by ify84(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
xakakes:
This is a bit misleading,this happened by the junction of my place;it was actually a tanker fully loaded with fuel offloading and then there was an ignition which resulted to the inferno.No live was lost but men of the state fire service and that of the airport fire service crew had put out the fire.Thanks to the quick response of the state fire service.

What is misleading there, u didn't say, was there a fire outbreak? , was it not at anioma filling station?...
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by chidifyn(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pictures from d incident. No life lost. Thank God

Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by hajhud: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari o
wetin Buhari do, abeg get small sense.
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Ndeewonu: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Welcome CHANGE Xmas.
Too many disasters since May 29th.
Re: Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo by Ndeewonu: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
hajhud:
wetin Buhari do, abeg get small sense.

You no know wetin Buhari do?
Then, get some sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / Happy New Year 2015! / 2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.