Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. (28960 Views)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Localemperor: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2023
There was this guy during my undergraduate days, he is my course mate, and has never talked to any body in the class. He has no group, no affiliation, no friends,no body knows were he live,no body knew anything about him asides his name. He never answers questions in class and he always know the answers to all question. He is in the class watsap group and has never commented and he left the group the day we graduated. he doesn't go to Church and is not affiliated to any religion.

He became popular on campus when he alone protested against animal cruelty in front of the administrative block. Every body in my class knew his reg no grin but he always put us to shame. He never speaks until spoken to, and most time would ignore you. He always contributed 50,000 and above for class hang out under the name of an anonymous and would never attend the party. Girls in my class hates him, because they can't have him.

most of us believed he is an undercover agent working for the Nigeria government whose aim was to monitors the school administration grin.. He made him self God-like and was respected by all.

no body has seen or heard from him since our final exam.

Emeka Benedict was truly an anonymous..

(UNN 2015 set)

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Disclaimer12: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2023
I am Emeka Benedict, grin

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by RepoMan007: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2023
A witch who teleports around monitoring me.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Localemperor: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Disclaimer12:
I am Emeka Benedict, grin
Lol hope you don stop your creepy behavior na

11 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Localemperor: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2023
RepoMan007:
A witch who teleports around monitoring me.
how abeg? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Jeon(f): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2023
kiss
The smilers that never contribute to discussions ,but always smiling.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by elpochas: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Localemperor:
Lol hope you don stop your creepy behavior na
Are you sure he was not a Ghost?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Odin13: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2023
A king in Rivers.. will always hear, when you speak evil of him.

Like be 2000km from him .. he will and..

Seniormen Dey..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by prettyayomide01(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Localemperor:
There was this guy during my undergraduate days, he is my course mate, and has never talked to any body in the class. He has no group, no affiliation, no friends,no body knows were he live,no body knew anything about him asides his name. He never answers questions in class and he always know the answers to all question. He is in the class watsap group and has never commented and he left the group the day we graduated. he doesn't go to Church and is not affiliated to any religion.

He became popular on campus when he alone protested against animal cruelty in front of the administrative block. Every body in my class knew his reg no grin but he always put us to shame. He never speaks until spoken to, and most time would ignore you. He always contributed 50,000 and above for class hang out under the name of an anonymous and would never attend the party. Girls in my class hates him, because they can't have him.

most of us believed he is an undercover agent working for the Nigeria government whose aim was to monitors the school administration grin.. He made him self God-like and was respected by all.

(UNN 2015 set)

Maybe he is autistic

66 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CandidAdmin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Don't think I've met one yet.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by faxana(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
I knew one Igbo guy like that too in my university days. He has mad money but very quiet, you will never know. People have money in this country o!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by RenaissanceGuy: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
A secondary school teacher who enters the class, explains, writes long note on the board without a lesson note (ie from his head) and disappears from the class. He doesn't flog students or relate with any students, and creepily, students don't make noise in his class because everybody is busy wondering who this ghost is grin.

188 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Pineapplelove: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
He sold you the idea tht he was anonymous but he wasn't.. You will find him of you really wanted to find him
You don't even need to work with the SSS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Pineapplelove: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
On a Sunday in 2009, I met a lady in 2009 University of Maiduguri . I went there for my post utme and I had to stay there for some days before leaving the school

So on tht Sunday, before the church service at the Catholic Church on the Campus, I met a lady that we both engaged in a conversation and it felt like I have known her for years even though we met and spoke for minutes not even upto an hour

Its been over a decade and I still remember her for a reason I can't even say.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by JONSYN7154: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Localemperor:

(UNN 2015 set)
the guy is an undercover agent.

We have them during our school days.
I was able to fish one out and he gave me a sterne warning not to expose him when he came to see my father un his office.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Boomboost(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nawa o!

I met one. She was jaw dropping beautiful but no pictures on social media. The day I met her, her bf call came in and the atmosphere became tense. couldn't call her line, nobody from the event remembered her, but I still recall her name, 'Pearl'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by emperor4love(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Some of them are fugitive who committed one or two have to change location and remain low not to raise eyebrow...if hush was like that nobody fit clamp am by now

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CarrierNiger: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
jj

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Haydens: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tinubu.

He needs to be studied by conspiracy theorists.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by sotall(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by Franzinni: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
I know a guy who was electrical engineering in one university in the north some 17 years back , Steven was his name... He had no family to speak off, he had a gaunt look about him like he will fit perfectly as a member of the Adams family... Anyway, one day we got talking and then he started going through his survival mechanism and how he was able to fund his education... He told me he built a shrine in the bush along Lagos Ibadan express and started posing as a witch doctor ... Lo and behold he began to tell me how people patronize him for money rituals and how he uses the soap washing technique, where he shows them a bowl of black soap rolled into balls and then he soaks one which he has already put money inside and then recite some incantations and viola he pulls out the money from the blackened water ... Then gives the victim the bowl of black soap and also heaps alot of dos and don't to the point that he will be sure that the victim will forget a couple .. and then they go home and wash all the soap and nothing comes out, they come back and he asks them if they did everything he ordered and once they agree to missing one, then he will tell them they need a cleansing ritual or they will die ... Then he bills them for the second round haha ... But strangely he told me how barren women would come to him and he would tell them that they are healed and like a miracle, they will return to give thanks pregnant .... He told me many other things but let me stop here ... Yeah before I go.. you won't believe this guy is always reading his bible on campus and quoting bible verses on a spiricoco cruise.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by whippersnapper(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
He might not be an undercover agent. some people are psychically wierd. I use to have a room mate in my university days. We were like 10 in the hostel. from what i saw the guy is clairvoyant. He could foretell the future. He said that one of us will die. He usually say it jokingly directing to the guy. and one of our room mate who was going to NYSC camp died in a motor crash. The other one he said was among us one will be a governor. I still dey wonder which one of us.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by AmadeGTG: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Here to read comment

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
shocked

Every malam with his own kettle.... cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by BlackhatMentor: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
South Westerners

The pinnacle of their ancestral DNA and existence is traced back to a foreign alien and an outcast from Mars who was chased away after Beheadind and and doing Owanbe with the fresh skull of Akinyele the first born of Lamurudu

Till this day Lamurudu requires each south western born child to have at least five cat like claw marks on their face and foreheads as a curse they must bear as result of of the fallen demon Oduduwa's crime and sins.

We Nigerian live amongst a cursed alien tribe that that's the major cause of setbacks and underdevelopment in the country.

Until we get rid of this fallen demons there won't be any progress in Nigeria.

I rest my case.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by dondodo: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by patrikoolar: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Edgar was one such like character in my days in the greatest university in Nigeria, UNIBEN. He was quite amiable, but never initiated conversation. He was definitely more advanced than the rest of us, even taller by a foot than the tallest. Yet, nobody actually knew anything about him. It was virtually impossible to decipher anything about him, because he had literally no friends among us. He was intelligent too. But like your mysterious character, never made any attempt to show off. His middle name must have been 'lowkey'. Which is funny, because he once mentioned Loki, in one of our very few and random conversations. Loki, in Norse mythology, is a cunning trickster who had the ability to change his shape and sex. He was represented as the companion of the great gods.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by CJStarz: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
elpochas:
Are you sure he was not a Ghost?
Yeah, very possible.
My boy encountered some of them during a night class.
The Name of Jesus Christ saved him that night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nothing mysterious here tho. Some people are shy or socially awkward thats their coping mechanism.

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2015! / Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.