Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) (58730 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / To Lai Mohammade / Accoding To Chief Femi Kayode Nigeria May Break See Why Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bubewilson:
when assumed living human beings think out, write and wish such beastly acts on another human being. The concious mind begins to wonder where the value attached to human life went to. Mr. Your heart is evil and may you find favour in the evil you wished above.
like seriously grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Progress2468:

Receive Sense !!!

Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!
You are the one in need of a brain!
Bastard son of a thousand and one anorexic fathers.

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

I swear you are a perfect blueprint to build an _iidiot.
You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of poo.

Brainless tree frog!
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by joseph1832(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Honestly, I'm starting to believe may be Lai Mohammed is really high whenever he makes such comments.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Progress2468(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Will you shut up, you idiosyncratic arabian tree hopping baboon? Foolish, silly hilly billy mountain climbing Nigerian Goat!
You are the one in need of a brain!
Bastard son of a thousand and one anorexic fathers.

Your parent's need to get a refund on that condom. Your birth was obviously a mistake Nonsense!

I swear you are a perfect blueprint to build an _iidiot.
You should be somewhere working your asss off so you could make some money to buy yourself a new brain
I am sure your asss is jealous of that brain of yours cause it's so full of poo.

Brainless tree frog!

Hahahahahaha
Take am again,

Receive Sense !!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by odinese(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
mytime24:
Is Only lie mohammed dat can kill himsef nd still runs away
Today your birthday?
[size=70pt]cool![/size]
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Damjoy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Anyone saw this

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by 400billionman: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
All liars will goto hell.

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by oreolusegun(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
he is smoking fish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Adeboyefa(f): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2015
philip0906:

4. Lai Muhammed' s statement was clear/simple/straight forward that Boko Haram has been LARGELY defeated & it's a FACT
5. Anyone who doubts or thinks otherwise is free to take a dive into the nearest lagoon
Why don't you take them throughout the North-East by road to verify the situation on ground and interview the residents? Seeing is believing.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by lilreese: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Too much bianca weed
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:38am On Dec 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Winning the war is a technical statement that people like FFK can't decipher
The war against BH has been tremendously won. Insurgency can only be contained and not ended.

FFK is only looking for cheap attention as he has lost every relevance in the political sphere and he has also lost touch with reality
Imagine an adult having no common sense at all!

In fact FFK should be slaughtered, chopped into bits and offered as a burnt offering to the god of common sense.

don't let people kill him ,maybe he might have later. JOKING
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by awoluyi(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=omooba969 post=41330891]Loooolllzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to start investigating moments before FFK goes on his techno to pass any comment on issues.

He must be high on Nyaope! grin

FTC thingzzzzz...happy xmas to y'all wink[/quote. Whatever FFK is smoking to be high I am sure he can never be high as the Most High God! Must FFK react to everything? This man appears not properly engaged.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 5:57am On Dec 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Winning the war is a technical statement that people like FFK can't decipher
The war against BH has been tremendously won. Insurgency can only be contained and not ended.

FFK is only looking for cheap attention as he has lost every relevance in the political sphere and he has also lost touch with reality
Imagine an adult having no common sense at all!

In fact FFK should be slaughtered, chopped into bits and offered as a burnt offering to the god of common sense.

You talk poo.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Kingbusssy:

don't let people kill him ,maybe he might have later. JOKING
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2015
alabiyemmy:

You talk poo.
Nincompoop you are a creation of poo.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Kagarko(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
FFK‘s lack of common sense is indeed Legendary.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by PastorOla1: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
FFK AND ALL HIS CO-TRAVELERS WILL NEVER PRAY THAT THE WAR COME TO AN END. BOKO HARAM IS PDP'S GOLD MINE.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
bukynkwuenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you can now checkout my new song on youtube....
HOLD ME by bukysongs
I think you could have used a better headphone for the album art.
Just saying...
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by divine9540: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2015
he is smoking rat shit and maybe snake shit as well hahaha lai enta sambisa na if bokoharam has been diffited awu.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by bukynkwuenu: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Elxandre:

I think you could have used a better headphone for the album art.
Just saying...
thanks fot viewing it...
n hope you where blessed tru it...
thanks for the suggestion..point taken bt thats not my album art yet...js did it so i can get smtin on youtube..the main will come with the rest of the song..
rate the music
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Nincompoop you are a creation of poo.

Poo smells from your poopping popper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.