Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm (44747 Views)

Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kehinde for wear fila ishegun......WOLI TERROR
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by cold(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Death by fetish means is inadmissible in court but a coroner's inquest/autopsy can prove the man died from blunt force trauma from an object like the crucifix being mentioned or even a punch from a fist.
It's rather unfortunate the man will be going away for a long time trying to protect his daughter if his allegations are true. These churches are all filled with mentally unstable folks from peadophiles to murderers. Makes one wonder,where are these much touted 'true Christians'?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by princemillla(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
comffy:
[

quote author=kallmemrB post=41331581]May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Note:am not saying the prophet is fake or original or whether he uses charm or not,Who am I to judge!!...all am saying is Know and understand the God you serve...

Amen my Bro. am also proud to h a celestian

Am proud to be a Celestial

Halleluyah dear, u can see this people wey wan spoil ijo mimo

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by boluwatife66(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Note:am not saying the prophet is fake or original or whether he uses charm or not,Who am I to judge!!...all am saying is Know and understand the God you serve...

Hallelujah 7x

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by boluwatife66(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
pat077:
i fear those white garment prophet than herbalist. They can do and undo.
if you truly fear them, you wont say this... as for the prophet, who am i to judge? Am a proud omo ijo mimo.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by SmartMugu: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
coulisse:
please I have been on nairaland for like 1 year and I don't know the meaning of (op). can someone tell me the meaning of op
OP= Original Poster.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oluwadanie1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

me too.. Halleluya sire
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oluwadanie1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
comffy:
[

quote author=kallmemrB post=41331581]May God save us all,May God remove all the bad seed from his great Fold in Jesus name...

Amen my Bro. am also proud to h a celestian

halleluya ma...
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by tete7000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
tartar9:
nonsense! so they now go to jail for allegedly murdering with a charm instead of a proper investigation/autopsy being done undecided
Do our laws even recognise charms? I don't think so.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
princemillla:

Halleluyah dear, u can see this people wey wan spoil ijo mimo
we can only educate them and make them see the light.....whether they like it or not Celestial Church Of Christ is the last Boat of Salvation

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Daraph(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am proud to be a Celestian..

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
oluwadanie1:

me too.. Halleluya sire
. Halleluyah Sir
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by tierthefirst: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Quick question to the lawyers in the house: can you charge someone to court for "murder by charm"?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
charm ko charm ni. lmao. Africans sha . . .

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by free2ryhme: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
What a shame!
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by davbravo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nawa4nl:
[size=14pt]No surprises here, there is nothing good in white garment churches[/size]
but there is something good in other churches, pls watch what u say.....even some pastors of other churches have been accused of using charms. If he uses charm does that mean every member or shepherds of white garment churches use charms.......am a proud celestian and neither me or any member of my family uses charm

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by davbravo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
oyetunder:
! I respect your view! But u had better be proud to know Christ! All this habit of equating salvation to denominational membership is a sure way to missing it all. I noticed that most cele members have so much belief in their membership of celestial as if becoming a member is a sure way to God and heaven! Also cele people hate the truth so much...they enjoy protecting an already battered image. Tell celes the truth, and they will think you persecuting them! Soon they will know that they are terrestrials. Which prophets? 99 percent of cele prophets are herbalists in white as they engage in activities even herbalists are afraid of. Majority exhibit total disregard of God's words.
na u know......mayb you're d one that makes d charms for them....everything celestians do are in d bible
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by desmond122(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
It mayb a mistake, no 1 is above mistake tho
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by fineyemi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am proud to be a Celestian...

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Oricha62(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
وَقَالَ الشَّيْطٰنُ لَمَّا قُضِىَ الْأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لِىَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطٰنٍ إِلَّآ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِى ۖ فَلَا تَلُومُونِى وَلُومُوٓا أَنفُسَكُم ۖ مَّآ أَنَا۠ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَآ أَنتُم بِمُصْرِخِىَّ ۖ إِنِّى كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ ۗ إِنَّ الظّٰلِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
chapter 14 verse 22
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by mecc: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
And those blind so called Members are still standing ther hmmmmm fire on the mountain run run run...........
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Lyoncrescent: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Only GOD in heaven truly knows who truly worships him and at the end, our sole aim is to make heaven regardless of denomination.

Celestial Church of Christ is one of the misunderstood churches and its also bad to generalize but the truth of the matter is that its easier to find Gold in Ilesha than to find a true Celestial Church of Christ. The church is based on the word of God and Spiritual gifts. This gifts require holiness and walking in the light of God which isnt easy. So when they start doing bad things , the spiritual gifts leave and they are then forced to get the fake power from the other side.

Things of the spirit cannot be deciphered with common sense thinking.

For all celestial church of Christ members, i dedicate the three songs below to you all. I used to attend celestial but i now attend a Pentecostal church but i cant get enough of the ccc hymn songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJftt_KSJC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R4O-E8bvXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNktbA2h2Ao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by megabyte2(f): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:

The Lord will clean his church

Proudly Celestial

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Christian priests,pastors,bishops raping, scamming, murdering people since the time of jesus christ. Christianity is the greatest scam and plague to hit the world. Quote me and be smitten by amadioha.
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by princemillla(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
we can only educate them and make them see the light.....whether they like it or not Celestial Church Of Christ is the last Boat of Salvation

Oko ikehin si igbala

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by dpwinx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Can u really prove what u just said
Nawa4nl:
[size=14pt]No surprises here, there is nothing good in white garment churches[/size]
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
cahrym:
To copy this tune press 1
gboza I like ur humor joor...am only reading comments...nja I hail people sha....huh

1 Like

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by DDz1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
there is no need to make anybody see the light, the light is there for anybody to see if the person really wants to see, but no they won't every church has fake prophets and pastors so what's the big deal and why is everyone making it look like it's only celestial church these things happen, the fact there are fake prophets doesn't mean there are no true ones but if you think all prophets and pastors in celestial church are fake, then you can continue writing and saying since you are now the chief judge, and anyone who thinks his or her church is devoid of evil men should pls keep dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by oyetunder(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
davbravo:
na u know......mayb you're d one that makes d charms for them....everything celestians do are in d bible
. Okay dr Bible, show us where the Bible allows you to use coconut...where the bible allows you to break pot...where the bible talk about apata michael...where the bible talk about ida...where the bible talk about akanse ise? That's is how you people will not open bible and still be proving what you don't know! People like you only remembers bible when you want to insert a picture inside... And show us where the bible teaches you how to tie seven cindles together with threads!
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
dpwinx:
Can u really prove what u just said

prove first that is anything good in white garment churches first
then I'll show that white garment is witchcraft in church!

But did u not read that ur prophet is killing church members instead of demons? angry

does that sound Godly to you?

Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
DDz1:
there is no need to make anybody see the light, the light is there for anybody to see if the person really wants to see, but no they won't every church has fake prophets and pastors so what's the big deal and why is everyone making it look like it's only celestial church these things happen, the fact there are fake prophets doesn't mean there are no true ones but if you think all prophets and pastors in celestial church are fake, then you can continue writing and saying since you are now the chief judge, and anyone who thinks his or her church is devoid of evil men should pls keep dreaming
thanks for that expressive comment
Re: Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm by Nawa4nl: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
davbravo:
but there is something good in other churches, pls watch what u say.....even some pastors of other churches have been accused of using charms. If he uses charm does that mean every member or shepherds of white garment churches use charms.......am a proud celestian and neither me or any member of my family uses charm

please dont make me laugh we all know that white garment churches use witchcraft alot.
if it's not so then explain what happened here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / Retired Headmistress Shot Dead In Benin By Teenage Cultist (pic) / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.