Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (22183 Views)

Bank Of America Is Slashing Up To 8,400 Jobs / Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Good evening pip killaz

I am out of the trade, a mild support has been touched, moreso I don't feel like keeping this trade till tmao...

Made a Lil profit... 50pips and 0.5% to my account... Do hv a beautiful evening family

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good evening pip killaz

I am out of the trade, a mild support has been touched, moreso I don't feel like keeping this trade till tmao...

Made a Lil profit... 50pips and 0.5% to my account... Do hv a beautiful evening family

Happy slashing
what lot size are u using?

and u started trading with which amount?
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
stardragon:

what lot size are u using?

and u started trading with which amount?

Good Morning Stardragon,

Sorry, but I do not disclose amount I trade with, however if you asking whats the proper amount one should start with, I would advise anyone that once you are consistently profitable on a demo account, you could start a live account with cash you know you can spare. If you can replicate your success on the live account then it all depends on how much you want to fund it with

Then for your next question about my lot size: I do not risk more than 1% of my trading capital on any trade

Happy Slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2016
Good Morning Family,

I have taken another trade today (EUR/CADs), banking on the resistance of this pair.

Lets see how it all goes

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2016
Good afternoon pip killaz,

Had to let go of the trade, I lost -61 pips and -0.7%...overall we are in deficit of - 11pips and - 0.2% for the week.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
Good morning dudes and dudets,

It's a beautiful day, can I hear someone say: "why is it" undecided?.... Well today is my end of the weekday.... I have had that feeling since Kindergarten cheesy... Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know either...

Anyways, back to my fight/trade today, I am eyeing GBP/CHFs today, but banking on the trend, my sword and my sharingan, let's see how it all plays out

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
Oooooooooooops.... An early exit,

GBP/CHF had plans I never saw.... My SL was hit, I lost - 46 pips and 1% of my acct.

In summary for this week:

TRADES: 3
GOOD TRADES: 1
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP LOSS: - 57
% LOSS: - 1.2
% ACCURACY: 33% embarassed embarassed

Ending my week with a Loss and a drop in my accuracy is quite painful, buh we got to keep our head up and look forward to better weeks ahead.

Well, for me it means my weekend has started a Lil earlier than expected cheesy.. In any case, I was you all a beautiful weekend.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2016
Good Morning my PIPul,

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend?, it was quite rainy for me and I loved every bit of it.

That been said, we are going to embark in another life threatening fit in order to make money. This is one hell of a career path I do not advice everyone should take, well, except you are adventurous.

Its NZD/JPYs, today, lets dance with the market and see what she brings forth.

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2016
Hello pips,

First loss for the week..I manually closed the trade after I noticed my channel was broken.. - 27 pips and - 0.5% of my account gone up in smoke..

I am on a second trade (GBP/CHFs), let's see how this one goes.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz,

Taking a second trade(NZD/USDs), while waiting to see what comes out from yesterday's position

Wishing you all a beautiful day

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2016
Whooooooosaaaaaiiiiiii, I have been slashed to bits ...

Wow, my GBP/CHF gone bad, I risked 1.4%...i shared 1.9% in BTW 2 trades.. One went bad yesterday (lost 0.5%) and one went down today..

In summary: 27 + 91 pips = -118 pips and 1.9% off my trading account.... Wow... I have one last trade on board(NZD/USD)

Let's see how it all ends up

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2016
Good evening family,

My last trade NZD/USD hit my stop lose shocked

3 consecutive losses this week... I made a Lil mistake while calculating my stop loss for this last trade... I risked 1.4% instead of my regular 1%.

In summary: (- 33)pips + (-118)pips = - 151 pips.... and -3.3% off my account.

Hmmmm.....what a week

Happy slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz,

USD/CHFs is challenging me to a duel, I have taken that challenge.

Lets see how it pans out

Happy Slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2016
Goooooood mooooorning family,

While still holding on to USD/CHF, I will be breaking my "no trading on Friday rule". NZD/JPYb is calling me out, i usually do not let threats just slide..

OK.... The drums are rolling, Kitana's are drawn and the morning is gentle... Let's see how it all goes...

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers

USD/CHF hit break-even SL(I had to protect myself from this trade incase it went wrong, since I picked NZD/JPY)

NZD/JPY went South and also hit my SL (-35 pips & 0.7% off my account)..

Summary of what went down this week :

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 0
BAD TRADES: 4
BREAKEVEN :1
PIP LOSS: - 186
% LOSS: - 4
% ACCURACY: 0%

So the week ends with a losing streak and the miscalculation of a stop loss which made me lose abt 1.4% on a single trade embarassed

It's all good, I am calling it a week.. Lemme retreat to the mountains for a brief rest b4 another week begins

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:18am On May 14, 2016
Good morning family,

Was going through some literature on fx and I found this to be interesting and an eye opener too

https://www.theforexguy.com/money-management-mistakes/

https://www.theforexguy.com/forex-trading-affirmations/

Read and enjoy
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:06am On May 16, 2016
Good morning Pip slashers,

It's a cool Monday morning, I love the weather, I wish the strike action commenced today cheesy.

That been said, I am starting early this week with the USD/CADs... A nice set up for a Monday morning, let's see how it plays out.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2016
Hello Pip killaz

A second trade USD/CHFs, pardon my TP, it ought to go lower than that.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2016
Hello Pip killaz,

Am out of USD/CHF, did that manually as a new candlestick has shown that this bad boi is not showing any signs if slowing down

Am down - 27 pips and - 0.7% loss to my account.. I have moved my stop loss to breakeven on my USD/CAD pair...Its currently on the positive and I am planing to leave it all through the night.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2016

Hope you all had a beautiful night?.... I am taking a new fight (EUR/AUDs).. Still holding to my USD/CAD position, I am thinking if I should take my profit or wait till the 10am new candlestick to decide.

Will keep you posted as the hustle continues

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2016
Hello,

USD/CAD finally hit my trailing stop loss (+60 pips, and +0.7%), EUR/AUD hit my SL... (-64 pips and - 0.7%)..

So USD/CAD and EUR/AUD cancel themselves out. We are still on -0.7% deficit on our account and -31on pip loss.

The hunt for a profitable week continues

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2016
Good morning PIPul,

Going in on USD/CHFb.... Let's see how it goes

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2016
Hello Pips,

Taking on EUR/CHFs.

Happy slashing

1 Like

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
Good evening pip killaz,

I have finally closed all my trades (EUR/CHF & USD/CHF) for the week, I would have done earlier, buh EUR/CHF proved too stubborn. Close to 48 hours and the pair refuse to go South.

I made +58 pips (+0.6%) on USD/CHF & -19 pips (-0.5)% on EUR/CHF.. Technically, these two trades almost cancelled themselves undecided

In summary for this week :

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 2
BAD TRADES:3
PIP GAIN: +8
% LOSS: - 0.6%
% ACCURACY:40%

So the week has ended for me and we will be carrying our hunt for profits into next week...

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2016
Good morning my Pipu,

Hope your weekend was beautiful?, the weather was beautiful.

A lot of promises on today's charts. I am looking at GBP/USD today.

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2016
Wow...

Manually closed EUR/GBP - 24pips, GBP/USD - 34pips hit my stop loss. Both took 1.1% off my account

Happy slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2016
Back into EUR /GBPs

Happy slashing
Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
Good evening pip killaz

Added EUR/JPYs to my trades

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2016
Good evening pip killaz

I am off EUR /GBP. - 45pips and - 1% off my acct

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2016

Looking at USD/JPY dailies

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2016

EUR/JPY (-35 pips, 0.9%) hit my stop loss and I manually exited USD/JPY (-93 pips, 0.9%)

5 trades this week, 5 losses, -4% off my acct and - 231pips

Happy slashing

Re: My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World by PIPsharingan(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2016

EUR /CAD & USD/CAD on the watch

Happy slashing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor / What Does The Future Hold For Metallurgy And Materials Engineering Students??? / 7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.