Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking (88753 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by braine(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Warrisdis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First to comment on third page tho. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
DEIFIED:
When you forget to bleach the rest of your body along with you face. She technically looks like someone who stole a fair girl's face.

There is makeup on her face and she is not bleached. Blame the light

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by ekanDamie: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Keneking:
Nonsense write-up

Unfortunately, you have murdered grammar on this Christmas day cry

Your language is worse than Tiwa's dressing. Nonsense!
Show me were i murdered english jealousy. U can only point were i made typos n dats
All due to my keypad. Unless u dnt know d diff btwn typo n blunders.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by odizeey(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
E b like say d harmattan strong for her side. What a shining leg. E black gan
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by dikeigbo2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Misplaced dressing.
End of the year dressing
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by aalangel(f): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided I don't believe this!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by benedictac(f): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
if I talk again now, some perverts will start quoting me.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by 3kay945(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
bennifield11:
Simply UGLY!!don't quote me if you wanna see 2016.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by BobUg28(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
That's her business, how doesthat stop me from sipping my 5alive juice?
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sometimes when you wear foundation and take a picture with flash your makeup will look lighter than it really is. I had this happen to me before. She probably looked fine in person. On another note, that outfit is horrible.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Janelle07(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's her problem and its none of my busineSs
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Damn! Did you say Tiwa Garbage? Hm.. I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by DEIFIED(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ok, i will take ur word for it, because your are a pretty lady.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by freshness2020: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Oh mon Dieu
Très bizare
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nicepoker(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Body of many colours. Leg foundation no dey?
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Rashman578(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
lols
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nicepoker(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

I see. Where is the light let's blame it.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by GodblessNig247(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
CHISOS KLISS....
What's that?
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by 1miccza: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
E kwancern meee??
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by uzo4real(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
B like na KIWI polish b her body cream.....
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ijaya123:
Is her hubby complaining? Whatever is said here is irrelevant and inconsequential.

As if those throwing stones here are any better.

how her hubby go complain when Tiwa is the bread winner? IF U R THE MAN, WILL YOU COMPLAIN?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nicepoker:
I see. Where is the light let's blame it.

How old are you?
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Abumadea: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Person mama shiorr

That one beta, u go say person wife.u see say na she and her husband mad together.
Modified

FTC On Christmas day maine! This is a very good sign something big is coming

Ok folks make I finish my Christmas food b4 these boys carry am
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Smh seriously...
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by NollywoodFreak: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Her face looks beautiful. She is well endowed too!
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by miqos02(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Tobbey(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Looking bad
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
CHISOS KLISS....

Lwkmd.
Funny
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by pagorino(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided don't HV much 2 say.but all I know z d@ dz z street madness.
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by journerman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
ekanDamie:
Yesterday a nairalander shared a pics of Tiwa directly from hi television set.

Alota nairalanders said he bought a china TV and that its obviois hes viewing from a radio screen and all that.

But check this exclusive bella 9ja shot of our Tiwa savage.

Check out how micheal jacksons transformation has been summarized from her leg up to her face.
You call her Tiwa savage, i call this Tiwa garbage. Smh.

So classless
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by mildflame: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
ekanDamie:
Yesterday a nairalander shared a pics of Tiwa directly from hi television set.

Alota nairalanders said he bought a china TV and that its obviois hes viewing from a radio screen and all that.

But check this exclusive bella 9ja shot of our Tiwa savage.

Check out how micheal jacksons transformation has been summarized from her leg up to her face.
You call her Tiwa savage, i call this Tiwa garbage. Smh.

CONFIRMED isale eko girl, should be selling rotten tomatoes n pepper
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking by Kjking(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
ladyF:
What happened to her legs tho? This is different from how her legs look in her music videos... angry

Guess who is here again...Merry Christmas to all nairalanders and family from [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I love you too... kiss
Oh how the mighty has fallen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.