Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days (1666 Views)

SEO Advanced Tips For Bloggers - Drop Your Questions - No 1 Google Ranking Tips / Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus / Panda 4.1 Google's 27th Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days by trafficman: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
HELLO NIGERIANS

Introducing the ONLY search engine optimization software product that has been 100% PROVEN to dramatically increase your rankings in Google,
Yahoo, and MSN - GUARANTEED & I'll prove it!
While marketing to that industry, my website achieved
#1 and #2 Google rankings for every single major
keyword related to the weight loss niche!
At the time, My dinky little website selling my eBook was beating out fortune 500 companies like Jenny Craig and LA Weight Loss, who had million dollar marketing and advertising budgets. I was spending exactly $0.00 and I was doing this from my 2 bedroom apartment, on a dial up modem!

Without going into extreme detail, I'll summarize the 3
major points you MUST know to rank highly
for your chosen keywords.
1. Google ranks websites by those that are deemed to have the most authority on the given topic/keyword.

2. Google pays much less attention to what is actually on your web page itself than what most people think. Yes, you heard me right. You don't actually even need to mention your keyword anywhere on your website to rank highly for the keyword!

3. Google looks at who's "voting" for a website, to determine how highly it ranks. If important sites are "voting" for your website, you will rank highly.

You must know EXACTLY why the top 10 ranked sites in Google are currently ranked where they are. You can't guess by simply looking at their web page itself.

As I said above, what is on the web page itself has VERY little to do with the reason they're ranked where they are. It has as little as 2% to do with their ranking,

YOU CAN USE IT TO MARKETING YOUR NEW MONEY MAKING WEBSITE OR FORUMĀ  WITHIN 3- 7DAYS
AND YOU SEE YOUSELF AT NUMBER ONE WHEN SOMEONE SEARCH YOUR KEYWORD IN GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE,

SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET IT
TEXT 'INFO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING'
TO
Re: Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days by minmini: 5:36am On Feb 18, 2015
To increase page rank of your site in Google, Bing, AOL, yahoo and many other search engines you can do directories submissions, article writing, social networking promotions like youtube, facebook and twitter promotions and Social Bookmarking .These are free methods which helps to get small amount of traffic. It will take some months to increase traffic. If you want to increase your website traffic and page rank soon, you can get Search Engine Visibility service from the site TuckTail.com this promote site in search engines, directories and many ways to increase page rank and traffic.
Re: Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days by johnjecay: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Are you running your small and large business, and you are improving your website ranking in google search results, or you are simply looking for solutions to your website error, When I have to suggest the best Digital Marketing Company in Edinburgh for you, give SEO services and cost-efficient SEO packages for your correct needs. Our SEO packages are plan to deliver measurable as well as relevant results for your business. Visit for more information: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/digital-marketing-services/

(1) (Reply)

Free ETISALAT Nigeria Browsing Trick / List Of Winners For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 / How Do I Upgrade My Php Version From 5.2.3 To 5.2.4 Or Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.