Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. (9018 Views)

Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love. / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by krak101(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Simple... Let her terminate the job n you'll send away the maid. The conditions ain't enough to break up your home. Be diplomatic though
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by phabulous88(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
armyofone:
Your wife should be the one doing the hiring not you. She knows what is best as far as getting help. You should hands off the hiring process. You can't just bring in someone else into your home without her having a say. What happened to you getting involved in running your own home while your holds down a job ?

What time does she have to hire a maid when she leaves the house at 4am & comes back at 11pm?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Moana(f): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
bebene:
She is a graduate and before they got married, he made her promise she will not go for Bank job, But later after the marriage,she got an offer from one of those banks and acaccepted it. seeing the level of her excitement, he allowed her to go for the job. She now doesnt have time to prepare breakfast for the family and mostly come back late. He now hired a19year maid, but the wife said she doesnt want young girl as a maid, she wants elderly woman. And he said he doesnt want elderly woman in his house and gave his wife the option of quitting the job or that young maid continues.....

She now doesnt listen to him, come back around 11pm, if he talk, she will say 'i thought you have a second wife'.

pls what should he do,?
he should get an elderly woman if he wants peace in his house, then work on her getting a less demading job that will still bring in good money for her. If he meets her half way he will be shocked at how much she will be willing to compromise with him.

Jobs arent easy to find if she quits and something happens to him, its the family that will suffer the consequences. Its always good to be logical.
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
yes miss/Mrs, if you want a principle man as your hubby, I am available cheesy
I'm sorry,but I wanna,gonna become a medical doctor.. I don't need that kinda principled man ..
However,there are many women out there ready to trade their purpose for such a principled man like yourself.
I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
quivah:

I'm sorry,but I wanna,gonna become a medical doctor.. I don't need that kinda principled man ..
However,there are many women out there ready to trade their purpose for such a principled man like yourself.
I wish you luck
this made me sad sad angry
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
this made me sad sad angry
Aww... Don't be na.
Fish plantain for river, it depends on the one your net catch..
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
quivah:

Aww... Don't be na.
Fish plantain for river, it depends on the one your net catch..
wanna catch a doctor like you so that you can gv me injection

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Sorry, but no one like me needs an enemy of progress tongue

You can try an upcoming road side chemist, you know..you still get to receive your injection.cheesy and set up her business.. Just like you wantwink

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
quivah:

You can try an upcoming road side chemist, you know..you still get to receive your injection.cheesy and set up her business.. Just like you wantwink
shocked shocked

Chai
See finishing cry
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
People just get married for the wrong reasons.

Career-driven women should learn to stay unmarried till death. If more women avoid marriage, family related troubles will reduce by 90%.

We do not hear this kind of issue from Reverend Sisters (Nuns).
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
quivah:

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
You want to catch a doctor But also want one who will be willing to do whatever doctorate degree she wants and come drop the cert in your house to go open a roadside business.

Confused man.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Jennifer89(f): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
end time story
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2015
cococandy:

You want to catch a doctor But also want one who will be willing to do whatever doctorate degree she wants and come drop the cert in your house to go open a roadside business.

Confused man.
see coco

I think that's my own way and what I want for myself. Different strokes for folks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by cococandy(f): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2015
agarawu23:
see coco

I think that's my own way and what I want for myself. Different strokes for folks. smiley

I didn't say you shouldn't want what you want.

You just want two contradictory things in one person. That doesn't make any sense. At least to me.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2015
cococandy:

I didn't say you shouldn't want what you want.

You just want two contradictory things in one person. That doesn't make any sense. At least to me.
my earlier comment u quoted was a joke with that lady, I just can't stand a career Lady and I blv I will find my type of girl sooner or later smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by cococandy(f): 2:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Oh you will find her.
That's no problem at all.
agarawu23:
my earlier comment u quoted was a joke with that lady, I just can't stand a career Lady and I blv I will find my type of girl sooner or later smiley
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by agarawu23(m): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2015
cococandy:
Oh you will find her.
That's no problem at all.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by iykedare(m): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Miami11:

I'm not wrong I don't hire anyone young in my house, my mom gets me those village women her age that need help, all they do is primarily take care of kids and very little house work, me and hubby do chores together

I like older women because they are mature, hubby will never sleep with them embarassed you can never mistreat a person your moms age so your conscious is always right.

Ma,you are selfish. What exactly is wrong with the woman hiring a young and sexy maid. She wouldn't always be around when oga needs her either for sex or chores so why deprieve the man when there is an alternative.

Don't forget that you women need competition sometimes .

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Acidosis:
People just get married for the wrong reasons.

Career-driven women should learn to stay unmarried till death. If more women avoid marriage, family related troubles will reduce by 90%.

We do not hear this kind of issue from Reverend Sisters (Nuns).
Hear this one o Does this even makes sense??!
How will you hear such stories from nuns,when they are unmarried.. No husband wahala, no enemy of progress issues.... Just them and themselves.
That's just a stupid analogy from you sir.

If more women avoid marriage, the few that are married/getting married..will still face these family related troubles..as long as they are still getting married to the same set of men,your type of men.
So, tell me..how is the problem solved?
If you had stopped at your first statement, your mumu-ish wouldn't have been established.

Bullsh.it!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2015
cococandy:

Confused man.
I think he wants a woman who purposely went to medical school,so that she can treat him/their kids alone. While he opens a shop for her,a boutique maybe. Auxiliary nurse, or an apprentice in a chemist shop will do just fine,instead.

Gosh! God keep that kinda men far away from me.
I wanna become the president of W.H.Ocheesy tongue this one will just kill my purpose kpatakpata.
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
quivah:

Hear this one o Does this even makes sense??!
How will you hear such stories from nuns,when they are unmarried.. No husband wahala, no enemy of progress issues.... Just them and themselves.
That's just a stupid analogy from you sir.

If more women avoid marriage, the few that are married/getting married..will still face these family related troubles..as long as they are still getting married to the same set of men,your type of men.
So, tell me..how is the problem solved?

Bullsh.it!

Since you consider men as enemies of progress, while then do women like you get married?

My post is directed to career-driven women who consider family needs as stumbling blocks to their career growth, women who places their job & bosses above the needs of the family, husband and children.

A woman whose goals in life is to leave home as earlier as 4am and return 11pm does not deserve marriage/children. Whether you like it or not, a sexy maid is better of and more valuable than such a woman.

What's the difference btw the two?

While the goal of the former is to care for a family, the food, general cleaning and other in-house tasks, the latter has chosen to treat his so called better-half with reckless abandon whilst bowing down to pressures of other family men at work cooperatively and corporately.

Some of these job conscious women would go as far as sleeping with bosses for quick promotions. So what's the husband's gains? Her salary? lol, same salary some women would rather secretly spend on land and properties without the husband's consent.

See, some of us still hold the good African values our fathers and mother's handed over to us.

A woman who has decided to consciously or unconsciously abandon her matrimonial & family responsibilities has no business dictating the nature of maid the husband deserves. She has to either bow to the husband's specification or quit her job!

Better still, both the husband and the wife should get one maid each; one for the wife and one for the husband. After all, they're both independent.

Anything that takes a married woman away from home 4am only to return 11pm daily is no longer a job, but stu.pidity.

Unlike women, men do not get married because of pressures from family or because they're getting old. We get married to be cared for, to be treated as Kings; Fathers; to love and to be loved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm interested in knowing if they have kids and why exactly does he (or they) need a maid.

I think the marriage has broken down and they should initiate the process of splitting before it becomes violent.

The woman isn't ready to give up her job and the man is adamant to get an elderly maid. And for the woman to start coming that late means she may have given up on the union so I see no reason why it should subsist further.

I won't advice the woman to give up her job just so she can perform 'wifely' duties. The both aren't mutually elusive and she's got a career to sustain.

Neither will I advice the man to go for an elderly maid even though he can afford one and to be quite frank he's in a better position to put an end to the issue. His insistence of a young maid is a calculated attempt to bring the wife to submission and coerced her to give up her job. I detest intimidation and if I were the wife I'd stand my ground, sorry.

They should be bold enough to embrace a separation or divorce as the case may be.

Chai! You can never be a marriage counsellor. The divorce rate of your clients would be through the roof. undecided

You think this marriage has broken down. Seriously?!!! Over this relatively straightforward issue. Do you even know what it means for a marriage to break down.

Divorce or seperation should be the very very last option one should profer for couples having issues. How about suggesting that they both involve their family members or pastors if they are religiously inclined in finding an amicable solution.

How about suggesting that the man should find an alternative job with a relative pay to the bank job the wife curently has. He is saying she should quit her job without offering her an alternative. Will she just sit at home jobless?

If couples were to say their marriages have broken down at every slight issue, and then immediately seperate, how many marriages would still be left standing today?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Acidosis:

Since you consider men as enemies of progress, while then do women like you get married?

My post is directed to career-driven women who consider family needs as stumbling blocks to their career growth, women who places their job & bosses above the needs of the family, husband and children.

A woman whose goals in life is to leave home as earlier as 4am and return 11pm does not deserve marriage/children. Whether you like it or not, a sexy maid is better of and more valuable than such a woman.

What's the difference between btw the two?

While the goal of the former is to care for a family, the food, general cleaning and other in-house tasks, the latter has chosen to treat his so called better-half with reckless abandon whilst bowing down to pressures of other family men at work cooperatively and corporately.

Some of these job conscious women would go as far as sleeping with bosses for quick promotions. So what's the husband's gains? Her salary? lol, same salary some women would rather secretly spend on land and properties without the husband's consent.

See, some of us still hold the good African values our fathers and mother's handed over to us.

A woman who has decided to consciously or unconsciously abandon his matrimonial & family responsibilities has no business dictating the nature of maid the husband deserves. She has to either bow to the husband's specification or quit her job!

Better still, both the husband and the wife should get one maid each; one for the wife and one for the husband. After all, they're both independent.

Anything that takes a married woman away from home 4am only to return 11pm daily is no longer a job, but stu.pidity.
Now, you are talking..
However, do note that not all career women are 'career women'..
Some just want their dreams become a realization while still attending to their families.. Which will be earlier for them to achieve, if they have supportive husbands to help them. Ngozi,Dora etc wouldn't have gotten there if their husbands were anything like you.

And please stop being a judge..you have no right whatsoever.. Seeing that you are bent on generalizing on the basis of this thread, then you have no say.. The woman the op is referring to is more than a career woman, shes got ulterior motives asides her bank job.. which job takes you a way from home from 4am-11pm abeg!
This woman will still behave this way if she owns a shop, as its obvious she's trying to get back at her husband, in a bad way..
So, if you wanna condemn all career women, then all working women should fall into it.
A pepper seller is a career woman as far as am concerned!
Women like me will not and never get married to such men like you,I can't imagine myself spending 6years in school only for one man to open a shop Me,God forbids evil!
So, a man who will share,help me build my purpose is who I desire..not a dream killer. If I however want to become a shop owner, it should be solely on my decision.
And I will get married because many men out there ain't you and your lots.

If you have anything against career women,please allow YOUR wife become a full time house wife and stop judging other people using this thread as your stronghold. Its rubbish!

Unlike women, men do not get married because of pressures from family or because they're getting old. We get married to be cared for, to be treated as Kings; Fathers; to love and to be loved!
Please stop this,!!! So women don't married because they need care,want to be treated like queens,love and be loved
Oh God! And all women get married because of the pressure,age And so they don't nerd all this.
Ok, since I'm not all women...I want to be treated like a queen,love,be loved,a mother,cared for..

PS; it takes a queen to treat a king as the king he is.. Play your part first.

I leave you to it! Just when I thought you are back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
quivah:

Now, you are talking..
However, do note that not all career women are 'career women'..
Some just want their dreams become a realization while still attending to their families.. Which will be earlier for them to achieve, if they have supportive husbands to help them. Ngozi,Dora etc wouldn't have gotten there if their husbands were anything like you.

And please stop being a judge..you have no right whatsoever.. Seeing that you are bent on generalizing on the basis of this thread, then you have no say.. The woman the op is referring to is more than a career woman, shes got ulterior motives asides her bank job.. which job takes you a way from home from 4am-11pm abeg!
This woman will still behave this way if she owns a shop, as its obvious she's trying to get back at her husband, in a bad way..
So, if you wanna condemn all career women, then all working women should fall into it.
A pepper seller is a career woman as far as am concerned!
Women like me will not and never get married to such men like you,I can't imagine myself spending 6years in school only for one man to open a shop Me,God forbids evil!
So, a man who will share,help me build my purpose is who I desire..not a dream killer. If I however want to become a shop owner, it should be solely on my decision.
And I will get married because many men out there ain't you and your lots.

If you have anything against career women,please allow YOUR wife become a full time house wife and stop judging other people using this thread as your stronghold. Its rubbish!

I also won't consider getting married to someone like you who detest hardworking shop owners. I won't even consider a woman whose purpose is to spend her years on earth pursuing someone else's purpose at the detriment of her family.

You mentioned Okonjo Iweala, but you forgot to mention how and where she started.

No responsible man will stop a mature wife (tested & trusted) whose children are old enough to take care of the home from working or pursuing any dream. Some of these women you mentioned raised responsible children and today they have their grand daughters and sons.

By this time tomorrow when she (OP) gets an offer in Chicago, I'm very sure she'll recklessly abandon her husband. If you can't manage both the family and your career, then simply hold on to one. Bank of Industry boss is a woman and she proudly bares the title - 'Ms.' She's single, a career driven boss and she's happy.

In fact, these days, people don't pursue 'career', the word is changing and everyone is after MONEY. The love of MONEY should not replace our conscience. If your dream is to become a banker at Wema Bank, would you reject an oil and gas offer tomorrow at Shell?

I will never forget the day my mom received a transfer letter within the same state. She rejected the offer and told the boss to either maintain the status quo or she quit! Its a government job anyway, but she retained her job till date.

These days the love of MONEY (not career) has taken over our values, and we only see marriage as an appendage to escape spinster-hood. Madam, marriage is a serious business that requires compromise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Acidosis:

I also won't consider getting married to someone like you who detest hardworking shop owners. I won't even consider a woman whose purpose is to spend her years on earth pursuing someone else's purpose at the detriment of her family.

You mentioned Okonjo Iweala, but you forgot to mention how and where she started.

No responsible man will stop a mature wife (tested & trusted) whose children are old enough to take care of the home from working or pursuing any dream. Some of these women you mentioned raised responsible children and today they have their grand daughters and sons.

By this time tomorrow when she (OP) gets an offer in Chicago, I'm very sure she'll recklessly abandon her husband. If you can't manage both the family and your career, then simply hold on to one. Bank of Industry boss is a woman and she proudly bares the title - 'Ms.' She's single, a career driven boss and she's happy.

In fact, these days, people don't pursue 'career', the word is changing and everyone is after MONEY. The love of MONEY should not replace our conscience. If your dream is to become a banker at Wema Bank, would you reject an oil and gas offer tomorrow at Shell?

I will never forget the day my mom received a transfer letter within the same state. She rejected the offer and told the boss to either maintain the status quo or she quit! Its a government job anyway, but she retained her job till date.

These days the love of MONEY (not career) has taken over our values, and we only see marriage as an appendage to escape spinster-hood. Madam, marriage is a serious business that requires compromise.
Like I said earlier, I leave you to it.
Your stance shouldn't matter, since we are not on the same page.. We all got tastes mhen
Your opinion only holds water to your wife/ves(as d case maybe)

So, cause I can't drop my career to become a shop owner means I detest them
Who says I can't become an MD, and still open a supermarket
I don tire o

@emboldened.. Smiles,now that's very funny.. Which sane human will purposely pursue someone else's dream,when she's got hers.. Do you even think before you type at all.. How is that in line with our discussion? Except you meant, a woman's only purpose on earth is to bare and rear kids while her man's is to become whatever thing he wants.. So, she shouldn't be a lawyer, cause that's like a Man's purpose..
God, I mean.. A woman can become everything while she carries her family along..
Why did I even get into a conversation with you
Don't change your tune, you hate career women.. Not only those who can't handle their families.
I don't even think I understand you anymore.. All woman can't be like your mum!! When will people stop judging others base on their own experience??!

Please, I'm out!
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Ok people, please Warrisdis

My dream can't be to become a " banker at wema"... It will be to become A BANKER. anywhere I get to work as one,so far good.. So be it!
What conscience? So far I got to be what I want, to be, i will leave anywhere to anywhere more convenient for me.. No wants to remain stagnant in life So if the job is good,the money is good and I still stay in my lane as a banker,, why not?
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
quivah:

Like I said earlier, I leave you to it.
Your stance shouldn't matter, since we are not on the same page.. We all got tastes mhen
Your opinion only holds water to your wife/ves(as d case maybe)

So, cause I can't drop my career to become a shop owner means I detest them
Who says I can't become an MD, and still open a supermarket
I don tire o

@emboldened.. Smiles,now that's very funny.. Which sane human will purposely pursue someone else's dream,when she's got hers.. Do you even think before you type at all.. How is that in line with our discussion? Except you meant, a woman's only purpose on earth is to bare and rear kids while her man's is to become whatever thing he wants.. So, she shouldn't be a lawyer, cause that's like a Man's purpose..
Why did I even get into a conversation with you

Someone else's dream in that contest means the love of being an employee (lawyer, or any title) to an organisation/company owner at the detriment of the family.

There are certainly married women who feel bad about the fact that they spend less time with their family. Anyone can cope with that situation while striving to attain a better and more conducive opportunity.

If you still do not understand my views, then you can stop responding. The conclusion of the matter is that for me, I cannot cope with a woman that exalts her job above the family through her actions and inactions.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
quivah:

My dream can't be to become a " banker at wema"... It will be to become A BANKER. anywhere I get to work as one,so far good.. So be it!
What conscience? So far I got to be what I want, to be, i will leave anywhere to anywhere more convenient for me.. No wants to remain stagnant in life So if the job is good,the money is good and I still stay in my lane as a banker,, why not?

Okay ma'am. I wish you and your husband good luck

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Acidosis:

Someone else's dream in that contest means the love of being an employee (lawyer, or any title) to an organisation/company owner at the detriment of the family.

There are certainly married women who feel bad about the fact that they spend less time with their family. Anyone can cope with that situation while striving to attain a better and more conducive opportunity.

If you still do not understand my views, then you can stop responding. The conclusion of the matter is that for me, I cannot cope with a woman that exalts her job above the family through her actions and inactions.
Lmao, being a lawyer in an organization is following another person's purpose? What if I want to become a lawyer and I got that in an organization.. What's the big deal.

Now you are changing your tune o... What you detest is a career woman, whether she exacts her job than her family or not, its not your business..right?
Except if have been reading something else all along.
Anyways, good luck to you bro..
Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2015
quivah:

What conscience? So far I got to be what I want, to be, i will leave anywhere to anywhere more convenient for me .. No wants to remain stagnant in life So if the job is good,the money is good and I still stay in my lane as a banker,, why not?

Lol

Is this an internet/empty rant or a real fact? Please endeavour not to get married to a good man o, you deserve a 'player' who has no time to feel your presence or absence in the home.

Marriage is not about YOU please.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by quivah(f): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Acidosis:

Lol

Is this an internet/empty rant or a real fact? Please endeavour not to get married to a good man o, you deserve a 'player' who has no time to feel your presence or absence in the home.

Marriage is not about YOU please.
Smiles...
You still don't get it, do you?
I thought we were doing an analogy here!
Hmm I understand now.
And sorry to disappoint you, I will marry a good man.
Btw, who's a good man.. Hope you are not referring to men like you here o..
And marriage is about US... DONT PREACH WHAT I KNOW ALREADY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cant A Lady Return To Her Parent's House After A Fight With Her Husband? / Who Is An August Visitor / Would You Work For Your Father In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.