Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (84501 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by brunofarad(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol

In other news

I RULE THIS SECOND PAGE
grin
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Sijo01(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chaiiiii, it's depressing to be single at times.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yawns
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Oricha62(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
Funny
western civilization has finished Christianity
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by pagorino(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided na 2 share with anoda person o...dia tinz love in sharing.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
There is another dude sitting down alone too so he's not the only one in this..... undecided
bross u be ozil on code ..u be eyewitness ....I be nor observe that Manchy till I comment,I hail u bross u be the real observer nor be dat yeye nja newspaper ...chei I hail u egbon na woman born u for man wey Sabi!

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Spanner4(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, it's depressing to be single at times.
wink
wink
Am depressed sometyms and u re depressed some time, so can we stop the depression?

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by franco3075q(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by miqos02(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tundeiab:
The guy for the second pix be like person wey dey poo strong,thick shiit.
see I'm shoe
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Stanbeto: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bro Put yourself together
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
cheatex:
In the Name of Xmas Naija Girl From Rich Home Went On Instagram To Show Off Her N Aked Photos (18 +)

CLICK HERE @[url=9jabeam.com/forum2_theme_111998906.?tema=62]http//NAIRALAND,COM/NAIJA GIRL EXPOSE PHOTOS /VIDEO[/url] to download video

Don't click it's virus

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Jacko1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Church don close fo me be dat
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by sleeknick: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Epic

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by bimmydonald: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
End time loneliness
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by carenewsng: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by passionate88: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
SINGLE and HAPPY grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by toshmann(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
If I dey that church, that is the end. Dem no go see me again
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Officialkenshin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
geesilver:
The guy will be feeling cool at least he has no woman to disturb him for money during this yuletide season. #teamsingleandhappy .

Please the guy in second pics, he made me confused and very depressed, please what's going on there? cry
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by aex41142(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=drnairalov post=41340922]not funny

thannk me later !!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion!

Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people
[/we got the brains
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by creamylicious(f): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bleep you!!!
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ThaEmperor(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
that guy at first picture will feel embarrassed as hell..heen for go hold pastor nah
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ashade123: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Mpanyi: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tundeiab:
The guy for the second pix be like person wey dey poo strong,thick shiit.
Funny you

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by piagetskinner(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eya.. I just feel for the dude #the Bible says it is not good for man to b alone
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Dhotseal(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Janelle07:
Some days are like that...#teamsingle

Signature: guide your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of Life

Nice sigi but the bolded should be 'guard'.

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Toluene15: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Kanmyos(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
#TeamSingle....Ain't fr moi......
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by whatit: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Basically. Don't go to the church any more. He is a useless pastor

Many of them are useless people f

This is what they call enjoyment

[/size]

[img]http://yeyeolade.files./2014/03/1896836_759792540699097_695404268_n.jpg[/img]
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Gkemz: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Though it could be so embarrassing... but its an opportunity. Its a golden opportunity to locate single ladies out there. That's a unique one.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Sunnyade01(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
The second pics cheesy
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by babs01(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion!

Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

its nt funny at all, seek 4giveness from God. So u mean God is a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.