Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. (84504 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by eroticecstasy: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
lipsrsealed
hahaha

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ademusiwa1e: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2015
I can't laugh when I saw this girl on the floor . some people in life are stupid.
You see there are too many false pastors in Nigeria.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion!

Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people
lol
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Kalaada: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2015
how do I get the pic at the top I am new to Nairaland
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by stevedre: 3:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Team wetin?? No be only team single.. 1 person cant make a team.....
Ure single so u are OYO..
On your own. grin
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by LoveJesus87(m): 4:19am On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion!

Which 'god' are u talking about?
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by TeamSimple(m): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

Don't make mockery of God just because you want to sound funny..

NB; your joke is stale. I also pity the scallywags that liked your post,maybe because it speaks much about the arrogance of the tribe mentioned.

1 Like

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ElijahDGreat(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The guy resemble DullardBullard when him been travel go west Germany
MooooMuuuuuuuu
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by ezebunafo(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:
trust me you will soon change ur signature,when there will no longer be PDP
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Swaggzkid: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2015
ezebunafo:
trust me you will soon change ur signature,when there will no longer be PDP

Even the great Aristotle said change is ought to occur subsequently.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Olasco93: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2015
That second picture doesn't look like they are Nigerians, because Nigerians 'are shy kissing in public' and it's hard for a 9ja adult guy to pose like that guy on a 'Ghana Suit.' because 9ja get SWAG
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
bross u be ozil on code ..u be eyewitness ....I be nor observe that Manchy till I comment,I hail u bross u be the real observer nor be dat yeye nja newspaper ...chei I hail u egbon na woman born u for man wey Sabi!
Lols.....Dude you are so funny. Thanks for the complement though grin
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by crownwealth68(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Wen angels dey share respect and comon sense, u dey toilet
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

that crazy moment when a phoolish OP thinks he is wiser and smarter than his Creator.

OP, do you think this is funny? so Igbos are wiser than the Almighty abi?

you are disgracing and attracting curse to your people if you don't know.

modified: OP my apologies, abeg. no vex.

the comment was directed at the silly poster I was quoting, drnairalov.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by geesilver(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Ioannes:

that crazy moment when a phoolish OP thinks he is wiser and smarter than his Creator.

OP, do you think this is funny? so Igbos are wiser than the Almighty abi?

you are disgracing and attracting curse to your people if you don't know.
why are u abusing OP, you should abuse the guy who drop that comment and not OP. Next time use ur sense before you comment.....check well before you write

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
geesilver:
why are u abusing OP, you should abuse the guy who drop that comment and not OP. Next time use ur sense before you comment.....check well before you write

my apologies. just got what u are saying.

modified: thanks for drawing my attention to my gaffe. I have made the necessary correction.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by godman01(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
osaslord500:
Lolzz ,that guy mumu Ooo, he for sit down
Na that guy babe dey snap them.
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
TeamSimple:

NB; your joke is stale. I also pity the scallywags that liked your post,maybe because it speaks much about the arrogance of the tribe mentioned.
cheesy
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by oviejnr(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
The single guy in the 2nd pishurr looks like the match maker, his less concerned grin grin grin
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Eazydeek(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Kid, to your momma .. Your mates nor de here ... Dust de your brain
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Grahamjnr(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
drnairalov:
not funny

thannk me later !!!

Blasphemous joke. God's knowledge isn't limited as ours. May He not put this on thy charge rather shows thee mercy for thou art nothing but a child full of ignorance!
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by fran6uc(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
[/b][b]
TeamSimple:

Save ur silly comments if u don't knw hw to pass it on harmlessly. Which one be “arrogance of the tribe mentioned?”. I don c u & ur humble tribe...
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by Intelligentdude(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Arouser:
Lol
Hello bro.Please send a hi message to: doctorken4all@yahoo.com. I want to connect with you(want to make an enquiry).Thanks
Re: When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. by jbblues24(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2019
I think clients would love this. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.