Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops (1399 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest / COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
CDS AND COAS CELEBRATING XMAS WITH TROOPS IN DAMATURU

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Aminat508(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by seunmsg(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
good for the morale of the troops.

3 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by drsteroid(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by LordMecuzy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
I Love this to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by docadams: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Previously, on war against Boko Haram...
1. Nigerian army chiefs holed up inside a fortified mansion in Adamawa, meanwhile war rages on in Sambissa forest
2. Nigerian solders surrendered to BK due to disproportionate fire power
3. Nigerian soldiers desert force in bundles...

7 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by tunshe: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
They need all the motivation.

They choose a deadly profession so that many of us can have peace.

They remain steadfast despite the death of their colleagues and insufficient ammo to fight BH.

They leave their family and the comfort of their homes to secure our nation.

They sometimes have bad eggs who violates human rights.

They are loved by the progressives and hated by the unpatriotic.

They are NA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by skelewu404(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
I think it'safe to join my guys for carnival because dem block road na y i no go before am sure u guys know what i mean
Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by aieromon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas to all the soldiers fighting to eliminate BH once and for all.

God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
God bless CDS n COAS

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by moufan: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
GOD bless the nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by henchamb(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you for your service to our dear country

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Ebukaobi: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
God bless The Nigerian Army

Its great to see how things have changed in the last few months

2 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
spits
Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Great.

Where is keneking sef?
Today na Christmas o!

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Reptyle(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to all of the Nigerian troops...many of who can not be with their families at this time of year.

My family and I are grateful for your sacrifices.
Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2015
When the political will is there , every other thing come into place.

God, thank you for the gift of BUHARI and this gallant men!

1 Like

Re: Cds And Coas Celebrating Xmas With Troops by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:
God bless The Nigerian Army
Its great to see how things have changed in the last few months

(1) (Reply)

Is Ibe Kachikwu This Government’s New Year Sacrifice? / Anenih Writes EFCC On How He Shared N260m / Governor Aregbesola Fixes Date To Sack Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.