Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Read Goodluck Jonathan’s Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Goodluck Jonathan’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (611 Views)

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Goodluck Jonathan’s Christmas Message To Nigerians by ABACITYBLOG: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Former President Goodluck posted this message on his Facebook page. Read below;-

I love the game of football, and today, as I was watching a game, it occurred to me that even the most talented footballer in the world can not go anywhere if he will not work with others.

Talent may win some games, but only teamwork wins the Championship. Jesus Christ our Lord, was born to bring people together and no matter the temptation to pursue individual or group interests over the collective, let us not forget that you and I belong to Team Nigeria and we must never allow individual or group aspirations distract us from the Championship ambition we have as a nation to be a beacon of hope in Africa and a pillar of the International Community..........

Source - http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/read-goodluck-jonathans-christmas-message-to-nigerians/

Re: Read Goodluck Jonathan’s Christmas Message To Nigerians by brianking: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
Gej is now a footballer after playing for 6ix years what did he achieve with his corrupt team mates.
... match fixing and bribery scandals.. I pray you go down like platini and blatter.
Clueless Otuoke Man

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Is Cheaper In UK Than In Nigeria / President’s Reaction To Missing Budget / Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.