Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow (604 Views)

I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future (2) (3) (4)

Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by spanishkid(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2016
First of all, I must commend the efforts of PMB for his fight against corruption. PMB has shown that he really the interest of this nation at heart. Even with all the distractions from the IPOB, Ohaneze Ndigbo, PDP, National Assembly, Olisa Metuh, OBJ Ezekwesili, FFK, Fayose and co he has still been able to stand his ground. It's never easy.

Secondly, I want to advice PMB to not listen to what anyone has to say on how to run the country. That was the mistake our son GEJ made when President and that gave some red cap wearing and two wrapper tying fools an opportunity to not only to hijack but destroy his government. They looted this country so dry that even a blind man could see it. Also, I commend PMB efforts in the fight against insurgency and corruption. He should ensure he spares no one including Tompolo. Nigeria must move forward and no one is bigger than the government. Also, should also realize that propaganda and blackmail is part of the job. I won't be surprised if PDP tries to blackmail him or use propaganda. After all, who doesn't know PDP to be a party of Criminals and terrorists.

Thirdly, PMB should ensure not to be lenient when dealing with Nigerians. Nigerians are very stubborn and unrepentant people and the only way he can deal with them is to rule with an iron fist. That is, using the system the military style but in a civilian outfit. Nigerians are the most difficult people to lead and as such they require iron hand. He should use the whip when necessary. PMB should also ensure capital punishment for some certain offence especially in the case of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers and also corrupt politicians.

Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by DankemzI(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2016
What are you saying? Are you talking to the iPob in disguise?
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by Csami(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2016
This post reeks of something but I'm yet to figure out what it is.
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by Kyase(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2016
I hate anything democracy, give me the military or rather communism.
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by sainty2k3(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
I agree with the topic but ur last statement about capital punishment and killing Nnamdi. bros e , you wan scatter naija
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by megabyte2(f): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
You're right tho, but are you indirectly referring to the IPOB
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by OLADD: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
OP, may you become the next victim of Buhari's militocracy.
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by meccuno: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
spanishkid:
First of all, I must commend the efforts of PMB for his fight against corruption. PMB has shown that he really the interest of this nation at heart. Even with all the distractions from the IPOB, Ohaneze Ndigbo, PDP, National Assembly, Olisa Metuh, OBJ Ezekwesili, FFK, Fayose and co he has still been able to stand his ground. It's never easy.

Secondly, I want to advice PMB to not listen to what anyone has to say on how to run the country. That was the mistake our son GEJ made when President and that gave some red cap wearing and two wrapper tying fools an opportunity to not only to hijack but destroy his government. They looted this country so dry that even a blind man could see it. Also, I commend PMB efforts in the fight against insurgency and corruption. He should ensure he spares no one including Tompolo. Nigeria must move forward and no one is bigger than the government. Also, should also realize that propaganda and blackmail is part of the job. I won't be surprised if PDP tries to blackmail him or use propaganda. After all, who doesn't know PDP to be a party of Criminals and terrorists.

Thirdly, PMB should ensure not to be lenient when dealing with Nigerians. Nigerians are very stubborn and unrepentant people and the only way he can deal with them is to rule with an iron fist. That is, using the system the military style but in a civilian outfit. Nigerians are the most difficult people to lead and as such they require iron hand. He should use the whip when necessary. PMB should also ensure capital punishment for some certain offence especially in the case of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB followers and also corrupt politicians.

[/s] you should be called italliankid.......the name suits you well considering the fact that your sisters are people who make us proud in italy.......grin
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by spanishkid(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
sainty2k3:
I agree with the topic but ur last statement about capital punishment and killing Nnamdi. bros e , you wan scatter naija
who wan scatter nigeria? Bros no level for ipob or Nnamdi mumu.
Re: Milito-Democracy Is What Nigeria Needs In Order To Grow by spanishkid(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
meccuno:
[s][/s] you should be called italliankid.......the name suits you well considering the fact that your sisters are people who make us proud in italy.......grin
I'm not even Italian. I'm half Nigerian and half Spanish. So how I'm I related to italy? You people equally make is proud with their criminal activities in Europe and Asia.

JUST IN: Court Grants Olisah Metuh N400m Bail. / The African Story / Ibadan Disco Still Billing Fix Charge ( Pic Evidence)