Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari (20013 Views)

"Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:
APC sample size.

Lies and propaganda

Honestly, you have no shame. Smh

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Honestly, you have no shame. Smh

Wa bi wo si joor grin
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by SUBWAY101(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Wa bi wo si joor grin

E dey your body. Keep disgracing yourself everywhere. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This Nonsense Started When The latter days Biafra apologists, the PDP, IPOB and the Corrupt elements across the Country discovered that 96% Of the Them wailing and hating on this administration are Just from One Section of the Country, who out of ethnic hatred and sheer political short sightedness, did not Vote for the popular Candidate (Mohammadu Buhari), they embarked on frantic and fraudulent means of Giving it a National coloration by opening Twitter, Facebook and different Online account impersonating, Yorubas and Hausas, however that project failed.

Consequently, they started publishing concocted and phantom interviews from prominent Nigerians, all in an attempt to Malign the Best Administration since Independence...now that one has equally failed..

The questions are:

Do IPOB have any shame?

Do PDP have any Shame?

Do the latter days-Biafran agitators have any shame?

Finally are they really aware, Buhari has an 8 Year-UnNegotiable Tenure?

Ndi Ara!
tell them wailing wailers oh. One section can't decide for 3.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by olumig(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
sauce
yam stew
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Eziachi: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
fagbalex:

BIAFRANS

There aim is to create disaffection in the Land, God will not give them the will and the strength.

GOD bless my FATHER land NIGERIA
You mean Biafran like Olakunle Timothy Taiwo of a Biafran newspaper calledTribune? Or, are you referring to another Biafran called Ayodele Fayose who once displayed a fake Buhari's medical certificate? Try and grow some brains this coming new year.
Before you accused someone of being smelly, please check first to see if what you are smelling is coming from your own dirty armpits.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Ebukaobi: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Firefire:

Let me honor you with response. (Because, I don't respond to parasitic sycophants)

Good morning and compliment of the season, e mi wa a se pupo ee lai'ye. Amin, Aase Edumare.

Please stick to the Yoruba language

Your grammar sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Eziachi: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
What a shame. IPOD touts were the people spreading that fictitious story from their numerous propaganda sites.

I could remember saying it is just a matter of time before Onaiyekan denies granting such interview after Sagey's incident, and damn I was right!

At this point I really feel sorry for the Wailers and Ekpas.
So FFK, Bode George of Fayose and others works for IPOB as touts? Tell me something.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by darlenese(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2015
APC
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by Iroh88(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Eziachi:
So FFK, Bode George of Fayose and others works for IPOB as touts? Tell me something.
You must have plenty of mucus inside your head. We are talking about people who were spreading false news about an interview granted by the Cardinal and you are mentioning FFK, Fayose and BG. Were they among the people spreading that news??

Please stop quoting me and making such silly statements- it irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by obailala(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Another foolishness of IPOD, its PDP financiers and their supporters exposed. Welldone to IgbereTV, HopeforNigeria, RadioB, Trentonline etc. In their minds they claim 'propaganda' was used to remove their lord and savior GEJ, so their motive is to cook up any kind of lie, falsehood or propaganda, no matter how idiotic it may sound to reasonable people, they know their supporters are gullible emotional airheads already, so it is fine. What these dolts do not know is that it is only they and their supporters that swallow their foolish stories and their total population isnt enough to win an election or decide a referendum (which will never happen anyway). Obviously their target is to deceive the undecided Igbos to buy into their separatist ideology, but then, a referendum isnt happening and Nigeria isnt going to be balkanised even in the next 100 years.

It was the same way they engineered the Prof Sagay's fake interview, and now it is the Cardinal. Maybe they would try buhari's children next or even fake the pope. The only disheartening aspect of all this madness is that all Igbos are classified into this pot of madness being brewed by a few empty vessels.

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by dabossman(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2015
janvier27:
I just have a feeling that some discredited and disgruntled politicians may be behind all these gaffes so as to further discredit social media and justify their campaign for a clamp down.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Shoooooh! Wailer re desperate liars! They can't even wait for PMB to slip up! Is Buhari soooo perfect that they(wailer/IPODS/Ibos) can't get their hands on any worthwhile trut to criticise him! Wailers are beginning to piss me!

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
These miscreants are truly embittered by the assumption of PMB and are mischievously desperate to champion any smear campaign against Mr President.

Their senile tactics is getting boring and childish by the day, this is not how the APC did theirs to toppled the ruling party then. In fact we waited for Jonathan for almost 4-5 years to deliver and he failed.
We gathered our verifiable facts and figures then and throw it out to the masses to judge and it was decided at the poll.

Their pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha and their underhand tactics to smear the present administration will only garner sympathetic support for PMB in the end.
the unfortunate tin is, these IPOD don't even have any potential candidate wit a 1/4 of Buharis credibility! They(IPODS) SS not included, shud jus be patient until 2023! Simple
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
dridowu:
PDP fabricating lies since 1999.
May God forgive them all
Am sorry sir this wasn't done by PDP! Its d handwork of ipods, SS not included!
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by 1miccza: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why won't he disown such? You want make dem assasinate am??
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by gemale(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
rottennaija:
You still see why the social media bill was needed? Activities of this Bloggers need to be checked

Oga; dts barring freedom of expression which is averse 2 a Democratic society. A simple defamation of character suit would do d trick.
Re: Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari by mikolo80: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
sauce
are you blind or you no see letterhead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos) / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.