Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? (453 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency / Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by chudionu58(f): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2015
I will start by wishing all of us a Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year!
I read in one of the threads, how supporters of the opposition party (which I'm part of) were eagerly anticipating and consequently disappointed that this wasn't a violent Christmas...I became very confused.... It's unfortunate that the same stupid supporters of APC celebrated every bomb blast during the previous regime and they now think every other person opposing them enjoy attacks and bombings!... I want to ask:
1. Was there any significant terrorist attack in Christmas 2014?
2. During the elections of 2015, did Boko haram constitute a significant breach of order and national security?
b. If yes, how were they able to get hundreds of thousands(even millions) of votes up there.
3. Jonathan evidently handed over a better North east, security wise, true or false..?
4. Terror attacks worsened immediately he took over! true or false? partly due to his actions(and his inactions).??

I want to state categorically that I totally bought into PDPs pledge to support Buhari and his war on terrorism!.. APC and their fans should remember that many neutrals - who makes up significantly, the competitive edge of numbers who you'll need to win elections in today's Nigeria - have since permanently lost confidence in the handling of National security since May 29th...So, they'll need real convincing in terms of improved intelligence and tact in handling national security not Cosmetics here on nairaland!
Have a blissful Christmas!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by agabaI23(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
It is in their nature to be deceitful

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by Firefire(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2015
DNA.
Re: Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Very stewpid post
Re: Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2015
agabaI23:
It is in their nature to be deceitful
undecided
Re: Why Are APC And Their Supporters Deceitful? by Pidggin(f): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2015
It is their way

(1) (Reply)

APC Gives Fayose Ultimatum To Account For Ekiti Monies / How True Is This? (photo) / PMB To Hold First Presidential Media Chat Today At 1900hrs(7pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.