Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? (19575 Views)

How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by metallisc(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Alikote:
yes

this is 2017, i'm curious..... are you still in this business? if so, how much are you making weekly?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
metallisc:

this is 2017, i'm curious..... are you still in this business? if so, how much are you making weekly?
from peddler 10 k daily payment is by weekly 13 days and service ...cost of fuel is too high cutting profit a sound truck can work for 10 years shocked
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by our9ja: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2017
This is 2017 I will need help you guys that into the tipper business
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Khutie: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dymaco:

bro it depends....
am into 911 tipper body parts. I can link you u to Mercedes Benz tipper sellers. am based in Onitsha.

coming to the income
company pays #50k-#70k with u repairing ur vehicle when damaged but no stress, no story from drivers and u can withdraw ur vehicle when u are not comfortable

drivers pays #100-#150k weekly with u repairing the vehicle. story here and there. they fit run away with ur tipper

u need to shine ur eyes and learn these business b4 u invest

Khan yhu help me wid something concerning this tipper stuff bruh!
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Khutie:

Khan yhu help me wid something concerning this tipper stuff bruh!

wat is that
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Khutie: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dymaco:

wat is that

Khan we go private, lyk me giving ya a khal or pinging ya… I believe yhu khan help me wid dis issue bruh!
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Khutie:

Khan we go private, lyk me giving ya a khal or pinging ya… I believe yhu khan help me wid dis issue bruh!

I dey whatsapp. check my signature
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by zxcl: 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Hello nairalanders,which business is more profitable to go into. Buying a 10 tyres MACK tipper or a box truck 6 tyres DAF which delivers products, consumables from Lagos to other parts of the country?

Please your advise is needed urgently.
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Hokage123: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dymaco:

bro it depends....
am into 911 tipper body parts. I can link you u to Mercedes Benz tipper sellers. am based in Onitsha.

coming to the income
company pays #50k-#70k with u repairing ur vehicle when damaged but no stress, no story from drivers and u can withdraw ur vehicle when u are not comfortable

drivers pays #100-#150k weekly with u repairing the vehicle. story here and there. they fit run away with ur tipper

u need to shine ur eyes and learn these business b4 u invest

Bros,

I just came around this article while I was reading about tipper business.

I want to enter into that line .

What advise can you give .

Is it still profitable and what type of tipper will You advise for me to buy?

The current cost of the tipper?.

I am based in the east as well
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hokage123:

Bros,
I just came around this article while I was reading about tipper business.
I want to enter into that line .
What advise can you give .
Is it still profitable and what type of tipper will You advise for me to buy?
The current cost of the tipper?.
I am based in the east as well
Depending on the kind load you want to carry. goods, petroleum, stones and sand etc. Tipper business is very profitable if u get a good driver.
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by kllinxman(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Buying and refurbishing or coupling from the scratch which is more advisable ??

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Hokage123: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Dymaco:

Depending on the kind load you want to carry.
goods, petroleum, stones and sand etc.
Tipper business is very profitable if u get a good driver.
Thanks

But after said and done

1)like how much will I be making in a week after expenses?

2) what type of tipper will You advise me to buy?....
That will be good for carrying cement , sand and stone

3) The current cost of the tipper?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Hokage123:

Thanks

But after said and done

1)like how much will I be making in a week after expenses?

2) what type of tipper will You advise me to buy?....
That will be good for carrying cement , sand and stone

3) The current cost of the tipper?
1. Depending on how you manage the business and your driver. drivers are the pains of transport business.

2. I will advise you to buy Mercedes 911 because of the availability of the spare parts.

3. 2-3 million as of 3 years ago. The tipper is naija coupled but it is durable
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Luckysbab: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
our9ja:
This is 2017 I will need help you guys that into the tipper business

How?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by orji82: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Luckysbab:

How?
I'm really interested in this line of biz, any advice
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Luckysbab: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2020
orji82:
I'm really interested in this line of biz, any advice

How do you intend to come in?
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by SKINDOGGY: 8:00am On May 11, 2021
Dymaco:

I dey whatsapp. check my signature
Can you put me through I'm interested in this business “ I can't see your Whatsapp number on your signature
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by Dymaco(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Can you put me through I'm interested in this business “ I can't see your Whatsapp number on your signature
Drop yours I will chat you
Re: How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? by SKINDOGGY: 5:17pm On May 18, 2021
Dymaco:

Drop yours I will chat you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.