Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

BPE Boss Benjamin Dikki In Hot Soup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BPE Boss Benjamin Dikki In Hot Soup (1207 Views)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Dont Expect Stable Electricity Supply -BPE Boss / Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BPE Boss Benjamin Dikki In Hot Soup by TopCelebritiesM: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
A former deputy director in the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), Alhaji Ibrahim Muhammad Kashim, has alleged in a letter to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) that the agency paid N27 billion to non-existent staff of defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).

Osinbajo chairs the National Council on Privatisation (NCP), the agency that oversees the BPE.

In a November 2 letter to Osinbajo, Kashim claimed that BPE Director-General, Benjamin Dikki, allegedly asked him to raise a memo detailing how the N27 billion should be paid as premium for the PHCN, a request Kashim said he rejected.

He also spoke of how a former DG, Miss Bolanle Onagoruwa, was removed over her refusal to allow a lawyer with affiliation to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to wind up the now defunct PHCN.

“Your Excellency, the former DG, Miss Bolanle Onagoruwa, was removed partly because she refused to accept the appointment of a prominent PDP lawyer to wind up PHCN for an amount exceeding N1.5billion. (When the proposal was sent to her, I was one of the directors she confided in. As lawyers, we reckoned that it was unthinkable, moreso as all the assets of PHCN had been transferred through a presidential order to the Discos and Gencos, while all the liabilities were to be handled by Nigerian Electricity Liability Management Company (NEMLCO). Immediately after her removal, the current DG established a committee that awarded the assignment to the preferred law firm. I publicly expressed my disagreement. The DG sent for me and solicited for my support as it was from our bosses. I maintained my position, as a result of which the matter was never tabled at... http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/bpe-boss-benjamin-dikki-in-hot-soup/
Re: BPE Boss Benjamin Dikki In Hot Soup by TedBaker(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Osibanjo strict pass Buhari ooo

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To The Ban Of ATM Cards Abroad / Maritime University Cancellation: Amaechi Should Be Left Alone / Story Of My Life By Bola Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.