Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) (2642 Views)

How To Fund Your Betfair, Bet365 And Williamhill Account. / Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by pheonixdld2(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Good day friends, i have been away from punting for a while, but i have amused myself and learnt from other sport forum that i browse. I wont brag but there is money to make in punting and i have made some and also lost(laughs).
I just tought of how next year should be and decided to open this forum and take some people along with my plan of making just $2000(equivalent》340,000 naira) in 7weeks. No whatsapp group or phone number to call, just this forum. I will start will $40 (equivalent》11,000).

1 Share

Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by Ganjafama(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
pheonixdld2:
Good day friends, i have been away from punting for a while, but i have amused myself and learnt from other sport forum that i browse. I wont brag but there is money to make in punting and i have made some and also lost(laughs).
I just tought of how next year should be and decided to open this forum and take some people along with my plan of making just $2000(equivalent》340,000 naira) in 7weeks. No whatsapp group or phone number to call, just this forum. I will start will $40 (equivalent》11,000).
Count me in. I have a williamhill account.
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by pheonixdld2(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Todays games and screenshot would be uploaded before 12noon.
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by pheonixdld2(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
Count me in. I have a williamhill account.

Ok . Usually you might find my style too slow, but its safe with what you know than being sorry.
I am also a risk taker.
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by olaric(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Never done this before; but I guess I am also willing to take a risk this time around...
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by pheonixdld2(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2015
This morning.

Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by Obinnau(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2015
how do u receive your winnings on the bet365 platform?
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by pheonixdld2(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2015
I used to withdraw direct to my uba africard. Atleast last year nov to march this year. But have been using netteler and sell the nettler fund to payment agents who pay cash to your account in nigeria. You can fund and withdraw with any of this options.
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by Smilelo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
pheonixdld2:

if na bet 365.com me i be baba for that one. click this link if you want to know everything about how to withdrawal, from bet365 https://www.nairaland.com/2172176/open-bet365.com-account-document

it is easy .
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by Ganjafama(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
pheonixdld2:

Ok . Usually you might find my style too slow, but its safe with what you know than being sorry.
I am also a risk taker.
I think its better to take it slow, steady and safe.
Re: Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) by eurozone1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
pheonixdld2:
I used to withdraw direct to my uba africard. Atleast last year nov to march this year. But have been using netteler and sell the nettler fund to payment agents who pay cash to your account in nigeria. You can fund and withdraw with any of this options.
Can you share your games so that we newbies can learn from you and at least win something. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help On CBN Bulletin / Quick Tip For Sales (money & Freedom) / Dollar To Naira For An Online Transaction....please Advices Are Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.