Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help (4637 Views)

Payoneer ATM Withdrawal. Please Help With Latest Bank Rates / Williamhill Bet Help / Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
I funded my williamhill account with my ecobank mastercard. I tried to withdraw some of my winnings and the system was telling me that I cannot withdraw with my card, that I only have the option of a bank transfer. Anybody with any idea on the way forward for me? My account is verified
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by arbitrage: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ganjafama:
I funded my williamhill account with my ecobank mastercard. I tried to withdraw some of my winnings and the system was telling me that I cannot withdraw with my card, that I only have the option of a bank transfer. Anybody with any idea on the way forward for me? My account is verified

Simple, put in your bank account details and it will be processed. The only issue is if you don't have domiciliary account but naira, your bank will receive and credit your naira account at their own ridiculous exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by adamspee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
try and obtain a visa card, make sure ur name is on the card, then use the visa card to make deposit, minimum $20, then make sure you take the photo or scan of the two cards ie master and visa front and back, then when you request for withdrawer,they wil pay to the visa card, atime it maybe put onhold until you send the fotos of both card. after you place withdrawer, check your message inbox after 2 days, if you didnot see withdrawer process successfull, chat with them online and summitt those document. i had an experience before

2 Likes

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by benkz001(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Master cards barely receive payments from williamhills, you could fund your williamhill account with a mastercard but wouldn't withdraw through it. Only Visa cards perform it both ways.

1 Like

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 3:59am On Jan 16, 2016
adamspee:
try and obtain a visa card, make sure ur name is on the card, then use the visa card to make deposit, minimum $20, then make sure you take the photo or scan of the two cards ie master and visa front and back, then when you request for withdrawer,they wil pay to the visa card, atime it maybe put onhold until you send the fotos of both card. after you place withdrawer, check your message inbox after 2 days, if you didnot see withdrawer process successfull, chat with them online and summitt those document. i had an experience before
I just opened a neteller account. If I fund with neteller will they allow me withdraw with it.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by adamspee(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Ganjafama:
I just opened a neteller account. If I fund with neteller will they allow me withdraw with it.
netteller is a long thing, b4 you can get your money out of netteler, to Nigeria, the process no be small their chages are high, why not optain a visa card from acessbank or uba within 3 days and use to withdraw your money out.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by smartbrain334(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Go and apply for a payoneer account to get your card here in Nigeria and withdraw your cash from the U.S account that you will get

1 Like

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by elvisgaga: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please I have a problem with age verification in william hill, any one out there to help
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
elvisgaga:
Please I have a problem with age verification in william hill, any one out there to help
just send them ur birth certificate that is all.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by elvisgaga: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
gbotemicomm:
just send them ur birth certificate that is all.
Thank you very much for the reply. I sent them my declaration of age but they did not accept it. So am thinking of sending them passport but I don't even know if its international passport or passport photograph. I ll be grateful for your advice but I must say foreign bookies are really difficult
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by elvisgaga: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
Please which document did u upload for ur age declaration
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
elvisgaga:

Please which document did u upload for ur age declaration
My national ID card
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
elvisgaga:

Thank you very much for the reply. I sent them my declaration of age but they did not accept it. So am thinking of sending them passport but I don't even know if its international passport or passport photograph. I ll be grateful for your advice but I must say foreign bookies are really difficult
Please use data page of your international passport
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by wisolf(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Ganjafama:
So how did you go about it bro
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
wisolf:

So how did you go about it bro
I had use skrill to deposit and then later withdraw my winnings
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by wisolf(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ganjafama:
I had use skrill to deposit and then later withdraw my winnings

Oh thanks and I guess withdrawing from skrill to your bank account didn't take long
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
wisolf:

Oh thanks and I guess withdrawing from skrill to your bank account didn't take long
No. Instantaneous

1 Like

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Winnerrrr(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2020
hello ganjafama, my Williamhill account just got verified, I intend to start using it right away but I've read about some instances where one was unable to withdraw and the company requesting a heap of documents for verification.

What was your overall experience with them and can one use Skrill as a method of depositing and withdrawing without any problems.

Thanks.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by wisolf(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ganjafama:
No. Instantaneous
Thanks so much
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Winnerrrr:
hello ganjafama, my Williamhill account just got verified, I intend to start using it right away but I've read about some instances where one was unable to withdraw and the company requesting a heap of documents for verification.

What was your overall experience with them and can one use Skrill as a method of depositing and withdrawing without any problems.

Thanks.
In my case, I was verified using my national ID card. I initially deposited using a MasterCard but I was unable to withdraw using the same MasterCard. I called customer card and was told that MasterCard is not eligible for withdrawal. I opened a skrill account and used it to fund my williamhill acct. before I was able to withdraw. To save yourself from stress, just use a Visa card preferably UBA africard to deposit because Visa is listed as one of the method of withdrawal on their site. Besides, I have heard of cases where skrill blocked the account of some customers maybe because they suspect that it being used for fraud. Use can also use neteller to fund and withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Winnerrrr(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Ganjafama:
In my case, I was verified using my national ID card. I initially deposited using a MasterCard but I was unable to withdraw using the same MasterCard. I called customer card and was told that MasterCard is not eligible for withdrawal. I opened a skrill account and used it to fund my williamhill acct. before I was able to withdraw. To save yourself from stress, just use a Visa card preferably UBA africard to deposit because Visa is listed as one of the method of withdrawal on their site. Besides, I have heard of cases where skrill blocked the account of some customers maybe because they suspect that it being used for fraud. Use can also use neteller to fund and withdraw.

Many Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by freemi(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Ganjafama:
hello. Pls what is the current method of funding neteller account. Thanks
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
freemi:
hello. Pls what is the current method of funding neteller account. Thanks
You can :
1. Neteller to neteller transfer.
(Via an exchange)

2. Use your MasterCard (Don't know of visa)

3. Using bitcoin.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by fitirela: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ganjafama:
You can :
1. Neteller to neteller transfer.
(Via an exchange)

2. Use your MasterCard (Don't know of visa)

3. Using bitcoin.
I tried verifying my account with voters card but it was declined..how do I verify my account
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Ganjafama(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
fitirela:

I tried verifying my account with voters card but it was declined..how do I verify my account
Try the new national ID. In my case I used the old ID card.
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by everify(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Alcatel17: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
everify:
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673

I nees binance account....do u make use of nairaland.escrow services?
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by usdninja(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello Nairaland,
I am an exchanger basically converting cryptocurrencies with USA dollars. That's why those who need a cryptocurrency account can buy from my work. and Also selling USA bank account.

I have all cryptocurrency related accounts. Some of the accounts for sale are named-

✅ Binance account is fully verified
✅ Coinbase account is fully verified
✅ Blockchain account is fully verified
✅ Paxful account is fully verified
✅ LocalBitcoin account is fully verified
✅ Cex.io account is fully verified

[Note: If you want to take account. Then account login access will be given. After you login if you think everything is fine, then discuss with me to buy account.]

Feel free to contact us to discuss crypto accounts....
WhatsApp: +1 (617) 855-8479
Telegram: @ d o l l a r 2 b t c
Thank you...
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by everify(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Alcatel17:

I nees binance account....do u make use of nairaland.escrow services?

please contact the whatsapp number to know more

Yes we can use it depending on the product
Re: Williamhill Withdrawal:please Help by Alcatel17: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
everify:

please contact the whatsapp number to know more

Yes we can use it depending on the product

I make use of nairaland escrow service strictly so confirm that u gonna use it before I start contacting u

(1) (Reply)

Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / CBN Restricts Dividend Pay-out By Banks / How To Become A First Bank Firstmonie Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.