Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (22084 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by mbulela: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
One former minister, God rest her soul, had an entire wall of her office covered in awards from all manner of organizations — some of them concrete, others clearly made up by sycophants to curry her favor. She liked to take pictures against the background of this wall of vanity. The pictures made it to newspapers and then the to Internet, where they live to date. It was a vulgar form of political narcissism, a kind of self-deification.

The said former minister was so in love with her own image that she invested energy, time, and resources feting and garnishing herself in awards and other accouterments of self-validation. She built a shrine to herself, reveling in her own proclaimed greatness. Fortunately, she was a largely effective, achieving public servant, so her political vanities didn't matter that much. She could be forgiven for her vain indulgences.

Dora Akunyili

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by sukkot: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
obiano doing big thangs

2 Likes

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Juciano1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
What of Prof. Ayade of CRS that closes the routes he plies with overzealous policemen and siren blaring stunt riders.
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by adeboizy11(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osun people quote me! "Ona baba Ona! Ona ti o le tiro!! Ona ti o je wipe ti e ba sare ju a so wipe stop!!! Ma sare mo. Aregbesola is a failed noun!

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
is it just me that noticed PDP governors are performing more than their APC conterparts...Oya Zombies over to you

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Yukov(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Yukov(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aregbesola should be in that list... a very useless nonentity Governor.. smh

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Aroh48(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Okoroawusa.
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Greekbreed(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Like i care...mtchewe
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by adebrightayo(f): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
So, stupid osun state governor will be there & expect good assessment, what's good about his own regime? Turn education to nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Callmemike(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ Ujoatu and abagworo: Seen the truth? Hands cannot cover pregnancy. Rochas is a flop!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Sgwash: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rochas... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Acutex: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
naijaobi:
Anambra Is the State
Willie Obianyo is the man.

I am proudly Igbo
I am 100% Nigerian
I am Not a Biafran

Efulefu who asked you if you're a Biafran.. Iberibe ana gbaa gi okirikiri ni isii

3 Likes

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by cocu25(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Choose ur words carefully... VAIN POLITICIAN... Come to think of it... Y nt access northern governors
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by ekafine(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Where is my Akwaibom governor?
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by luvinhubby(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
sotall:
They have all failed including the failure-in-chief called Dullard Buhari

The present minister of petroleum is a bastard and a big fool

Haba bros, na wetin? cheesy
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Acutex:

Efulefu who asked you if you're a Biafran.. Iberibe ana gbaa gi okirikiri ni isii

Lol, broh u get bad mouth.

Odikwa egwu.
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
For me, my governor is zuola Abia state.

Okey, ezuola Abia final, he is doing big things for us.

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by tzoracle: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Obiano is the best Nigerian governor. Pictured few days ago with his wife and deputy governor at Upper-Iweka. cool

My broda tell them,
Hw many govs have paid all their salaries
Let alone leave allowance
Obiano di egwu

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by dikeigbo2(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Okorocha own na die,IMO state is his personal estate, naming things after his family members, his wife,,daughters, grandchildren and son in law ,all have projects named after them, all manner of projects bearing no meaning to the people dots the state, the most recent,the tallest Christmas tree in the world,while the state workers are being owed months salaries.

He is happier in wastefulness and frowns at meaningfulness..
Happy boxing day everyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by naijaobi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Acutex:

ezi ofia. wetin concern you with my post. nsi nkita nyuru
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by georgementday(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osho is the worst
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by naxman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Governor Cat/Capt. Idris Ichala Wada is d WORLD BEST Governor...... But dnt ask me his achievement bcs l cant remember one.
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by holiboy: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/governor-okorocha%E2%80%99s-christmas-tree-and-other-tales-political-vanity-moses-ochonu
if na fayose now all of una go get wait una go talk,600m free xmans tree 400m for removal of the tree. Imo people they suffer oooo
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by ndujekwu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
IMO-lites.... Always cheap to deceit by Rochas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by akigbemaru: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice article.
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by gunpoint(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
sotall:
They have all failed including the failure-in-chief called Dullard Buhari

The present minister of petroleum is a bastard and a big fool
For someone posting such vitriol to also put up his contacts?
Think for yasef na
Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by Mackson01: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Obiano is doing very well

1 Like

Re: Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu by mayorrolex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/23/governor-okorocha%E2%80%99s-christmas-tree-and-other-tales-political-vanity-moses-ochonu
the writer failed to mention the two former governors of abia state.mostly Dr t.a orji,who gave every little project he did in abia state with d ochendo global;there were so many organization he funded with state funds dat bears ochendo just for praise signing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence / Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.