Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno (2255 Views)

We Need Manufacturing Plants, Not Finished Products, Adeosun Tells Japan / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric / Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by zinachidi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Reports from Kimba village in Gur ward of
Biu Local Government Area of Borno state
states that Boko Haram has killed 13 people
and abducting eight others. This incident occurred on Friday, Christmas
Day 2015, at about 8:30 pm. The attack was
said to be the sixth attacks in the area lately. “They burnt down our houses, killed our
brothers and abducted our children. We are
close to Sabon Gari and there are military
there at Sabon Gari but they could not come
to our rescue. Many people have been
wounded. About 17 are currently being treated in Biu. We have lost 13 people and
they took eight with them.” a resident said

He stated that Boko Haram militants invaded
the village in their characteristics chanting of
“Allahu Akbar!” meaning “Allah is Great”. “We were about visiting one of our relatives
whose son got married earlier, when we
heard gun shots and thought the soldiers
are the one firing, but it persisted. At that
time they were just coming into the village,
and before we could say what, they were already setting houses able and we began to
run for our lives”. “I slept in Sabon Gari. We informed the
soldiers but they did not go to the village
until this morning. For now, I can confirm to
you that 13 people were killed and 8 people
were abducted; seven women and one boy,
while 17 were wounded”.

On 20 September a series of bombings
occurred in Maiduguri and Monguno. The
attacks followed an announcement by
Shekau refuting the army’s claims of defeat.
A military spokesman stated that the event
showed the “high level of desperation” of Boko Haram.The Arewa Consultative Forum
released a statement condemning the
bombings and commending the military
offensive: The ACF condemns in strong terms the
continued use of suicide bombers by Boko
Haram terrorists to kill innocent people in the
name of a religious war, as no religion
condones such cruel and barbaric act. The
ACF wishes to commend the military and other security agencies for the continued
onslaught on the terrorists’ enclaves and
hideouts, thereby dislodging them from their
strong holds. The ACF urges the military not
to be deterred by the cowardly act of the
Boko Haram terrorists, as their renewed effort and determination will soon end the
insurgency. The ACF also appeals to the
military to intensify its synergy of sharing
intelligence with the community. On 21 October in Nganzai, Borno, according
to a civilian vigilante, fleeing militants shot at
four cars, killing the passengers, and burnt
and looted the nearby village. On 23 October
a suicide bombing occurred in a pre dawn
attack at a mosque in Maiduguri. The National Emergency Management Agency
(NEMA) put the death toll at 6, while hospital
sources reported 19 deaths, and a vigilante
claimed to have counted 28 corpses and two
suicide bombers.On the following day four
female suicide bombers claimed one victim after they were intercepted by the JTF in
Maiduguri, according to a NEMA spokesman.

On 27 October a military operation freed 192
children and 138 women being held captive
in two camps in the Sambisa forest, and 30
militants were killed, according to a social
media statement from the Defense HQ. None
of the captives were those taken in Chibok in April 2014.

Lalasticlala

www.thebreakingtimes.com/boko-haram-technically-not-finished-as-group-kill-13-abducts-8-in-borno/
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by EgusiSoup: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by MzPecs(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
I repeat, APC is a stain on Nigeria! undecided

Even yahoo boys dey learn work for where APC dey!

I laugh! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by drss(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Boko haram is defeated, we have win the war on terror. - buari. We will beg boko haram to accept amnesty. -buari two mumu quotes from nepa certificate holding president.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Baawaa(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Technically, PDP is Boko haram, Boko haram is PDP. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by emmalexabl(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
I refuse to believe that we.,Nigerians have been SCAMMED !!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
copiescopy
Congrats...I hope u are Happy now..
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Khd95(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
If nigerian army kill 30 raghead boko haramites,we demand for pix b4 we can believe,even sometimes when we c pix,we still doubt,thinking/feeling it is a recylced pixsad

but if bh kill 3 nd abduct 2,we believe it in all entirety,witout pix/source.

This is why the war will b hard to b won

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by RockMaxi: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
emmalexabl:

I am not scammed like you think, I take resposibilities for my action.
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Naijiant: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is why we needed to know what Buhari meant by "technical defeat":
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-what-is-technical-defeat/
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
where is bettercreature ? he won't be happy to hear this .
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Liftkid(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Liftkid(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by dunkem21(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Exploit200:

Lol .. BH dey sleep, him go wake them up with his rants reminding them its Christmas day ..

Sad news though ..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by dustmalik: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Emekamex(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
We have defeated Boko Haram - Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by EgusiSoup: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
dustmalik:
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, I call on you guys to make sure this doesn't make it to front-page. Thebreakingtimes is a known PDP propaganda media outlet. Wait until some other source confirm this.

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by braine(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
emmalexabl:

This line is already stale and more of a cliché now. Find something else to say.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by blezzymoore: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
We have defeated boko haram - liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by blezzymoore: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
APC - shame

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by dunkem21(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bettercreature, the floor is yours .. grin
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by jidestar: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
seun lalasticlala let us pretend not to see this.
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by ayokanmi3(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oups... This is sad.... This boko haram thing shouldnt be political... Why would a certain individual/group hope for an attack just to ridicle the other group..... This is lifes ooo... Abeg, make we receive sense kia kia

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by bettercreature(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Exploit200:
It's a fake news! Picture or I don't believe it beside this is not bomb blast,It is just one of those random crimes committed by jobless youth not boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by dunkem21(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by kodded(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
dustmalik:
Seu.n, lalasticl.ala, Myn.d44, Obino.scopy, I call on you guys to make sure this doesn't make it to front-page. Thebreakingtimes is a known PDP propaganda media outlet. Wait until some other source confirm this.

NgeneUkwenu:
So Breaking Times Had to concoct phantom attack by Boko Haram just to justify PDP support for Boko Haram?

Like I said earlier, Boko Haram has been defeated By The APC government, if you are not happy, Kindly for form your own Boko IPOB, and we still kill and defeat you enemies of progress...

bettercreature:
It's a fake news! Picture or I don't believe it beside this is not bomb blast,It is just one of those random crimes committed by jobless youth not boko haram
hmmmm

dailypost has carried the news just now undecided

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/26/boko-haram-reportedly-kills-13-abducts-8-in-borno-village/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by drss(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
blezzymoore:
We have defeated boko haram - liar Mohammed
yet they ar begging boko haram to accept amnesty. Buari is a complete dulllaard!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
So Breaking Times Had to concoct phantom attack by Boko Haram just to justify PDP support for Boko Haram?

Like I said earlier, Boko Haram has been defeated By The APC government, if you are not happy, Kindly for form your own Boko IPOB, and we still kill and defeat you enemies of progress...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

GOD will judge you in his own time and venue.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by BushidoBlue(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
ayokanmi3:
Oups... This is sad.... This boko haram thing shouldnt be political... Why would a certain individual/group hope for an attack just to ridicle the other group..... This is lifes ooo... Abeg, make we receive sense kia kia

In other words, you are trying to say what Patience Jonathan said 2014 with her, There is God Speech....
Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by drberry(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Those 13 persons are not necessarily dead. They are only dead "technically"... No be me talk o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno by kodded(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Agitation For Biafra-MASSOB (the Sun News) / Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic error - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.