Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment (717 Views)

Moment Of Xprens Hv U Met Any Spiritual Or Physical Fear Share / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / What Is The Most Stupid And Annoying Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by gevans(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
These days, whenever I am browsing d Internet, site I never wish to visit will automatically open, some times d Web address I type into the URL will b redirected to site like jumia, dating site, nairabet merrybet konga etc. Even when d site manage to open, half of d screen will b covered with nonsense adverts n this is really annoying, wasting my data. Just take a look at the screen shot I took while trying to access naira land with my laptop. Can't I use my laptop to access sites of my choice again. I have abandoned wat I wanted to do online because it's always directed to other sites. Fellow NL are experiencing this problem wen u use ur laptops to visit d Internet? N how can I get out of this?
Re: This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by gevans(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by missKiffy(f): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
It usually happens when am using a PC too
Re: This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by gevans(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wat is d way out?
Re: This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by StPete: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2015
They are called pop-ups and one of the ways to stop them is to have pop-up ad blockers as add-ins to your pc browser. Some of these pop-up ads also usually deposit viruses in your systems so in addition to the add-ins, get an antivirus and update regularly
Re: This Is So Annoying, Hv U Experience It? Pls Comment by gevans(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2016
StPete:
They are called pop-ups and one of the ways to stop them is to have pop-up ad blockers as add-ins to your pc browser. Some of these pop-up ads also usually deposit viruses in your systems so in addition to the add-ins, get an antivirus and update regularly

Pls explain more on d solution

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting And Rare FACTS. / Hilarious Photo: When Your Parent Start Looking Through Your Stuff / See The Paintings By A Nigerian That Is About To Break The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.