Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts (16845 Views)

Suicide Attacks Buratai Orders Military Dogs To War / Secret 'forces' Behind Renewed Boko Haram Attacks - Buratai / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ganye1: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't know whether Boko Haram can coordinate attacks or not but as someone who lives in the north east I know BH cannot attack and takeover towns without response from our military. We have once lived in fear of BH attacking and taking over our towns but now they don't have the capacity to do so. We all know that their going back to suicide bombings is an indication of the lost of their capacity to launch attacks and takeover territories.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by musicwriter(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
The killing of Zakzaky followers blocking the Nigerian army from using the road is the first signal to boko haram that northern elites are no longer encouraging radical Islam. That's why boko haram would give up on their own. They've got the message.

As many have been saying for long; boko haram was birthed in the north and only the north can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Demdem2: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
fhelihx:
Hmm,they should rather be careful.. cos all is not perfect yet..

I Agree. That explains why the war is ongoing even after this December
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Samunique(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bruatai at it again.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fhelihx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Demdem2:

I Agree. That explains why the war is ongoing even after this December
Yea,tho they really tried.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fulanimafia: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pained loser has PDP stopped paying for your crayons? We heard hunger is driving you people to resign in droves grin.

anonimi:

[s]Like this one

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ocelot2006(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
To be honest, I can't recall when last we celebrated Xmas without BH displaying their talent in a major headline grabbing way. They have now been reduced to mere scouts attacking soft targets.

But with Jonathan kicked out and Dasuki facing jail...can we say we're surprised? No.

Kudos to Generals Buratai and Buhari for decimating the terrorists.

Scouts attacking soft targets. Please tell me, what do terrorists do? Thats right: ATTACK SOFT TARGETS!

Boko haram still control territories once recaptured by GEJ's last 6 weeks offensive, but lost under PMB. They can also coordinate terror attacks within and outsidr our borders, are stoll in possession of large caches of weapons, still raid remote hamlets & slaughter thr innocent. Yet you think the FG is successful?! Hmmmm...
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ajebuter(f): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
A very good development that there hasnt been any REPORTED MAJOR ATTACKS because there have been attacks unreported or under reported on the orders of Mr Lai.

But seriously, i have never seen military general that talks and courts the limelight like this Burantashi.

Haba, the guy should not provoke an attack on innocent people with his boasting fah.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by hollywater: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sir press up.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by anytexy: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
jusRadical:

Maybe or maybe not. I have feeling that there are some behind the screen deals. May be the present regime has a hand in the boko haram issue.

What intense military campaign has the present regime done?

What new weapons did they buy?

What magic have they done?
Hmmmmmm. There is God ooooo!!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fulanimafia: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keep supporting terror with your propaganda, and you will be buried with the terrorists.

ocelot2006:

Scouts attacking soft targets. Please tell me, what do terrorists do? Thats right: ATTACK SOFT TARGETS!

Boko haram still control territories once recaptured by GEJ's last 6 weeks offensive, but lost under PMB. They can also coordinate terror attacks within and outsidr our borders, are stoll in possession of large caches of weapons, still raid remote hamlets & slaughter thr innocent. Yet you think the FG is successful?! Hmmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by LastProphet: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
only a moroooon will say bokoharam remains strong

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by kodded(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
Compared to what? Read to understand. Reflect on the OP, my comment and what you've posted.

hmmmmm

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/26/boko-haram-reportedly-
kills-13-abducts-8-in-borno-village/
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by proprince(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Burantashi has started again oo. undecided

They just attacked today.

Abi todays attack na practical? grin
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ocelot2006(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
LastProphet:
only a moroooon will say bokoharam remains strong

Only a class A buffoon will believe that the war on terror has been fully won, especially when those BH monsters can still bite
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by seedorfg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Adupe grin
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Samunique(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
ganye1:
I don't know whether Boko Haram can coordinate attacks or not but as someone who lives in the north east I know BH cannot attack and takeover towns without response from our military. We have once lived in fear of BH attacking and taking over our towns but now they don't have the capacity to do soo. We all know that their going back to suicide bombings is an indication of the lost of their capacity to launch attacks and takeover territories.
Is suicide bombing not part of their operation anymore ?

Bros let's wait for the final whistle before the victory song !!!
Bokoharamites are animals, in fact terrorists are like cancer which is not easy to get rid of in the body.

So let's toe the part of our perceived victory with care and not being over zealious in trying to prove Mr President right concerning his December deadline just bcs we are his supporters, bsc BH are terrible people they can hit us at unawares while we celebrate.

Meawhile kudos to our gallant soldiers may the Lord bless them for their sacrifice !!!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Demdem2: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
fhelihx:

Yea,tho they really tried.

They are normally rotated. After like one or two months on the frontline, fresh fighters are drafted.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
APC has finally ceased fire!!

the plan is working... cry

when was d last tym dis men visited sambisa? where dem dey defeat d bokoharam? abi dem invite dem for asorock do last fyt?

anyway, thank God say na unasef una dey kill, just give me my #BIAFRA, then u can blow this bomb on asorock..

#sips my alomo..
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fulanimafia: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh buzz off, bumwipe.

grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by destinychildolu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
jusRadical:

Maybe or maybe not. I have feeling that there are some behind the screen deals. May be the present regime has a hand in the boko haram issue.

What intense military campaign has the present regime done?

What new weapons did they buy?

What magic have they done?
If it's about Weapon,usa and its coalition partners Would have finished isis

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by onyemarcus: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
#bringbackourgirls
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Demdem2: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Only a class A buffoon will believe that the war on terror has been fully won, especially when those BH monsters can still bite

Who said that? Where in the opening post did u hear Buratai say such or just a figment of ur skewed imagination. Didn't u read where he further charged his soldiers not to relent from their current successes? All u lovers of Evil boko Haram will perish before the end of this year.

But he urged them not to be complacent, saying the insurgents would employ desperate measures to survive the onslaught by the military.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by allthingsgood: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This same snake charmer that boko attacked his home town twice

Are u on d side of the terrorists? Or what exactly do u gain from ridicule

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Demdem2:

They are normally rotated. After like one or two months on the frontline, fresh fighters are drafted.
terrorists are crazy people...you just don't know how to end them completely...they are recruited in droves..like bees..
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Demdem2: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
terrorists are crazy people...you just don't know how to end them completely...they are recruited in droves..like bees..

I agree but they can be deciminated significantly. That is our aim for now. If I am to grade the military as regards meeting the December Target given by Buhari, will give them 78% which to me isn't completely bad. Buratai has led his gallant men well no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / FG Approves Citizenship For 385 Foreigners / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.