Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts (16837 Views)

Suicide Attacks Buratai Orders Military Dogs To War / Secret 'forces' Behind Renewed Boko Haram Attacks - Buratai / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eazydeek:

Mumu, Oh they should not go after the Arm deal, they should leave them right ? U be big e goat
Your ignorance is a stain to your generations
Eazydeek:

Mumu elections don finish
Stop your campaign of callumny
Move on with your life if you have something tangible to do with it
Eazydeek:

Eazydeek:

Mumu see your brain inside gutter
You be big e goat
Do you mean to say since Buhari was there ? There are no attacks
What kind of goat in human skin u be ?
Eazydeek:

Brother,now look at all your comments and tell me if any has sense in it.

If yes,call my attention and show me that your foolishness is now beyond the skies.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by MzPecs(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:

You probably didn't understand anything he posted dear......Re-read his comment
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by afrika(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
The problem is wet in us.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by FRANKDUFF: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
jusRadical:

Maybe or maybe not. I have feeling that there are some behind the screen deals. May be the present regime has a hand in the boko haram issue.

What intense military campaign has the present regime done?

What new weapons did they buy?

What magic have they done?

FOOOOOOOL PLUS ZOMBIE
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by FRANKDUFF: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
To be honest, I can't recall when last we celebrated Xmas without BH displaying their talent in a major headline grabbing way. They have now been reduced to mere scouts attacking soft targets.

But with Jonathan kicked out and Dasuki facing jail...can we say we're surprised? No.

Kudos to Generals Buratai and Buhari for decimating the terrorists.

U ARE A TRUE BOKOHARAM SYMPATHIZER
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

FOOOOOOOL PLUS ZOMBIE

WIIIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEEE MMMMAAAAANNNN!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by macminista(m): 4:32am On Dec 27, 2015
abokikhalifa:

funny..What new weapons did they buy?
were you expecting them to come and show you all the weapon that they bought ? be happy for once nd stop the blame game
so if the nigerian army buy weapons dem go come tell u? ..the onces wey bok o dey buy dem dey tell u?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by banio: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by lookingfly: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2015
brainpulse:
GEJ made his goverment ungovernable. They created bokohara to embezzle monies and remain in power but God dissapointed them. They never procured weapons for the military on time, instead when it was glaring that people where in the know of all their actrocities they began all the rush hour arrangement.
which long talk you de talk..... The question is how did they defeat bh under buhari without weapons and under Gej they were insisting on being equipped before they could defeat bh............ So Gej created bh so he could embezzle,ohhh now I see how childish and myopic you are. Pls if you don't have anything reasonable to say, stfu!!
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ocelot2006(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
LastProphet:

only a 3rd generation buffooon will call attacking of soft targets and attacking remote villages in cloak and dagger style a bite. today is xmas and i have 3 knives in my house, so if i open my neighbors door and slaughter his 5 yr old daughter then declare support for bokoharam then in your naive worldview that is a coordinated terrorist attack?
i hope nobody paid money to train you cos they deserve their money back

Only a special class of dimwit and turd brain believes that the war is "technically won" (*smh..*) cos the BH terror group only attacks "soft target"...now talk about a MORONIC point of view :/ . Do you think terrorism is primarily about attacking military formations conventionally or otherwise? HELL NO! It is about ATTACKING SOFT TARGETS and KILLING DEFENCELESS INNOCENT PEOPLE, all in a bid to drive home the respective barbaric demands of these groups and push govts to bend to these. Read up on terrorism and groups like ISIS, Al Quaeda, the defunct LTTE in Sri Lanka, Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan, Abu Sayaf in the Phillipines, etc. That's why statements from Liar Mohammed and co are simply stupid. Boko Haram still attacks population centres, kills innocent Nigerians, still holds Nigerian territory, yet you swallow the crap about the war "techically" won?! Good Lord...@ some point you folks ought to slow down with the propaganda & outright LIES.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ocelot2006(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:
Keep supporting terror with your propaganda, and you will be buried with the terrorists.

Is that the best you could come up with? Report me to your mommy? *Tsk tsk* cheesy

Oh btw i am not Igbo, but i doubt you would've known that with your low IQ. Pathetic. Now run along.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fulanimafia: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who cares if you're Martian? Doesn't change the fact that you're an irrelevant dunce.

Swerve.

ocelot2006:

[s]Is that the best you could come up with? Report me to your mommy? *Tsk tsk* cheesy

Oh btw i am not Igbo, but i doubt you would've known that with your low IQ. Pathetic. Now run along.[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by LastProphet: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

Only a special class of dimwit and turd brain believes that the war is "technically won" (*smh..*) cos the BH terror group only attacks "soft target"...now talk about a MORONIC point of view :/ . Do you think terrorism is primarily about attacking military formations conventionally or otherwise? HELL NO! It is about ATTACKING SOFT TARGETS and KILLING DEFENCELESS INNOCENT PEOPLE, all in a bid to drive home the respective barbaric demands of these groups and push govts to bend to these. Read up on terrorism and groups like ISIS, Al Quaeda, the defunct LTTE in Sri Lanka, Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan, Abu Sayaf in the Phillipines, etc. That's why statements from Liar Mohammed and co are simply stupid. Boko Haram still attacks population centres, kills innocent Nigerians, still holds Nigerian territory, yet you swallow the crap about the war "techically" won?! Good Lord...@ some point you folks ought to slow down with the propaganda & outright LIES.

name 1 single village held by bokoharam, don't bother mentioning a town or an LGA because there is none but give me one village, am waiting mr intelligent
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ocelot2006(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:
Who cares if you're Martian? Doesn't change the fact that you're an irrelevant dunce.

Swerve.

So says the "relevant" buffoon . Now go fling poo with your fellow almajiris. Wretched tw@t.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Eazydeek(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
holyFRED:

Brother,now look at all your comments and tell me if any has sense in it.

If yes,call my attention and show me that your foolishness is now beyond the skies.

Mumu de talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians / Fashola Ask Jonathan To Withdraw Troops From Lagos Streets – Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.