Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State (26216 Views)

Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose / Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by lekan3531(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
I dnt knw why i dnt like dis man called Fayose........He make too much of noise.I pray God almighty shud give d president Buhari d wisdom,understanding and knowledge to govern dis country.......I LOVE MY COUNTRY SO MUCH AND GOD WE CONTINUE TO BLESS US
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
The only thing i perceived is cold war. and it may erupt sooner! Holy Jesus, politics of a thing. Nigerians are in great hell
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by XYZeee: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
[/b][/color]I like every bit of this political gamesmanship. make them continue[b][color=#770077] grin
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Herald47:
If u think lai mohammed should relocate to sambisa forest click like,click share if you think fayose should do so.

..from the count, that armchair minister should relocate to Sambisa with his foul breath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by seaga: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
marycool18:
Lai Mohammed didn't need to jump into that conclusion when Boko Haram are still perpetuating attacks, then again, he doesn't need to relocate to Sambisa forest to prove the Boko Haram issue has been dealt with. I'm just annoyed right now with all these our Leaders.
Not one of them is righteous, No Not one! undecided
Absolutely.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by MhizterWalker(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is only olisa metuh and my able governor fayose knows how to look buhari and Lai Mohammed in the face and tell them the truth. I wish all opposition members are as courageous as the are. God bless you Fayose! ! God bless you Olisa Metuh! !!
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Fayose needs to realize that he is an executive and certain things should be kept away from including his unguarded utterances till he is no more on seat.
i.e he is part of this administration
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by afrika(f): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Our biggest challenge today would be APC. Bunch of clueless, vision less people. This is the time the word clueless would make a good meaning to Nigerians. No composure , all lies

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by FKMagazine(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
I strongly upholds & concur to fayose's statement
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tonytony208(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
handsomeclouds:
This man runs mouth like water fall.

But you will agree what he is saying is right, except you are blinded by love for your political party.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tonytony208(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
hemartins:
boko haram has been defeated technically.

this doesn't mean there are no boko harams in the coutry anymore,

it simply means they no longer have the potency has they used to.

the war against terrorism cant be won, it can only be curtailed

there are so many individual out there with the same ideology who can be worst than the present terrorist.

so, if you think all members of the sect can be wiped from the earth, you just lied to yourself on boxing day

final words.

those who said it cannot be done should not disturb those who said it can be done and are doing it.

But your party told us they would DEFEAT (and not CURTAIL) boko haram before December. What trash are you now uttering here? Was your party dddaft when making promise they couldn't fulfil?
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tonytony208(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Akshow:
I don't get it, is it his prayers that bokoharam should continue wrecking havoc
This man need to give himself small sense and focus on leading his state. It seems he hasn't got enough job at hand to occupy him well.

It's clear you didn't read the news well. Try to read it again without party-biased mind
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tonytony208(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jowonloju:
It pains PDP to see any good news in this Country. BH has been weakened that is the trend , like it or not, gone are those days when they were so loud. Anyway people like Fayose are like BH to political Sanity.

Fayose did not sayy boko haram is not defeated; he only said liar Mohammed should relocate to sambisa to prove himself right. How is that difficult for you to live with?
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Leke001: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
good recommendation
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by StepTwo: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eazydeek:

Who be this mumu abeg??
swerve
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Babreal: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
cold:
I approve this message. Lai Mo should relocate to Maidugri or better still,the hinterlands asap to buttress his statement. But please,spare us all these pray for the nation crap. Nigerians have been praying like forever with nothing to show for it.
. Thank you bro. only few Nigerians are been carried away by every single lies from mr liar the infomation minister.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
All this country needs is an ultimate prayer!!I kinda sorta belive a confuse and a govt of no direction nor common sense of govt is in charge.DEAR lord.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by linuxuser(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please stop quoting the Bible out of context.

tosyne2much:
Fayose stop being a nuisance. You are not the only opposition governor in Nigeria. When you talk too much you begin to say poo and lose your worth. Don't be an attention seeking governor vying for newspapers front page of local newspapers

The Bible says that when a foolish man learns to keep quiet, he's regarded as a wise person

No matter how you rant, your rant cannot uninstall PMB
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
linuxuser:
Please stop quoting the Bible out of context.

No mind me jawe boss cheesy
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by popcykaylah(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2015
I wonder what fayose's mother fed him with while he was young ??he just run his mouth without using his brains.him children no dey follow am talk undecided
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by fanysteve: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Akshow:
I don't get it, is it his prayers that bokoharam should continue wrecking havoc
This man need to give himself small sense and focus on leading his state. It seems he hasn't got enough job at hand to occupy him well.
i pity you and APC,keep listening to lia mohammed ,before u will know lai mohammed will send u to sambisa forest,then your eyes will open like tinubu
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by fanysteve: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2015
tonytony208:

But your party told us they would DEFEAT (and not CURTAIL) boko haram before December. What trash are you now uttering here? Was your party dddaft when making promise they couldn't fulfil?
apc is our worst mistake,its a party of low experienced politicians from the head of the party to the tail,they are all bunch of mistakes,soon they will all crash like ABACHA.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Akshow: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2015
fanysteve:
i pity you and APC,keep listening to lia mohammed ,before u will know lai mohammed will send u to sambisa forest,then your eyes will open like tinubu
pity ur self mr
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fayose stop being a nuisance. You are not the only opposition governor in Nigeria. When you talk too much you begin to say poo and lose your worth. Don't be an attention seeking governor vying to appear on the front page of local our newspapers

The Bible says that when a foolish man learns to keep quiet, he's regarded as a wise person

No matter how you rant, your rant cannot uninstall PMB

I think you are the one that needs to keep quiet.

Every point fayose raised in his article are things that are facing us, disapprove any of them with facts or keep quiet.
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
gboss4sure:

I think you are the one that needs to keep quiet.

Every point fayose raised in his article are things that are facing us, disapprove any of them with facts or keep quiet.
It's not something new because they have been facing us. When a new coach is assigned to a club, you expect the coach to lift the trophy that same season ryt? Just as Mourinho was sacked and a new coach was installed, you expect the newly installed coach to move Chelsea from 14th position and win the trophy ryt ?

Things don't happen at that pace bro. However, life is one step at a time. This country has been damaged beyond expecting PMB to turn it to United States in 4 years

All I know is that, no matter the allegations Fayose lays against PMB, it will never change the fact that Buhari is way better than GEJ
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's not something new because they have been facing. When a new coach is assigned to a club, you expect the coach to lift the trophy that same season ryt?

All I know is that, no matter the allegations Fayose lays against PMB, it will never change the fact that Buhari is way better than GEJ
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=41388345][/quote] Baba, this one wey u quote me so cheesy
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, this one wey u quote me so cheesy

Repetition is for emphasis sire...

They needed to get that point you made deep in their skull....
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Repetition is for emphasis sire...

They needed to get that point you made deep in their skull....
Dem go soon para 4u shocked
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dem go soon para 4u shocked
Hides....
Re: Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State by chernest2002: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is government of propaganda .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed / Just In: Embattled Senator Abbo Surrenders To Police For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.