Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,555 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Mercy Johnson Releases First Photo Of Her New Baby + Shares Family Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Releases First Photo Of Her New Baby + Shares Family Pics (855 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases First Photo Of Her New Baby + Shares Family Pics by Vabadonsblog1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mercy Johnson Okojie who put to birth weeks ago yesterday took to instagram to share cute photos of her newborn baby alongside her adorable family. She shared the photos with the caption

As we Celebrate and Welcome the New Addition to Our Family. (ANGEL ONOSETALE OKOJIE). We want to say Thank You all, for your Goodwill Messages. May Christmas Bring us the Good things it Represents and Lead us into the New Year with Good Tidings. To my Family and Friends all over the World….. My Family and I, Wish You a Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Year in Advance.

Prince Odi & Mercy Okojie.

More photos here: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/mercy-johnson-releases-first-photo-of.html?m=1

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases First Photo Of Her New Baby + Shares Family Pics by Messileo10000: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cute Family

e no be lyk Ini Edo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Things You Don't Know About M.I Abaga / Photo: Actress Stella Damasus Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Evil That Men Do! Man Keeps Girlfriend Locked In Pit For 8 Months For Ritual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.