Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas (51228 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Judolisco(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Waridis hegoat
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Spiff20(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Too bad such a pitiful thread is on a heroic thread,,,

Tears....
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Slimbideb: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Its On Bed
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by MzPecs(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Warris dis?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by kaywiluv(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
This reeks of homohomohomo undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by elvis90(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Stupidity at its utter level
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol the pic no even move me

Dont get it ..
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by theyrynsolar(f): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eeewwwwooooo, warrissisdiss If this one catch babe ehn... Na die grin cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by quest4s: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank God op said Xmas not Christmas
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by blessedfavoured: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Skinny legs and amazing biceps is all I see. Uncle please work on ya legs too, so you are a complete package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by smoby(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Stupid mortherfucker
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by andyanders: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is how madness starts. Some people will feel that he has arrived not knowing that foo---lishness starts like this.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Food for girls
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Fabulouski(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
I cover my Nyash wit d blood of Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Gwekzy: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wonder who takes this pictures
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Deejavuu(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deeja.vuu must grab her copy , at least this one will serve her for the Xmas season till new year. lipsrsealed

Jealousy is a bad disease grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
nt impressed,biceps dnt determine if he cn Mk her cum,n bedsides tattoos turn me off
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by ngmgeek(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
I see a little brownish stain, let's hope he wiped his abunna before he took the picture. shocked
There's just something weird and funny about him and even the picture

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Sexytemi(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
he looks good thou....but not that handsome........and is this not the guy in sugar series?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by oshe11: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
I JUST DNT GET IT......

Celebrating Yhe Birth Of CHRIST With NAKED PIX?

HOW DOES DAT CORRELATES?
undecidedI JUST DNT GET IT......

Celebrating Yhe Birth Of CHRIST With NAKED PIX?

HOW DOES DAT CORRELATES?
undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by oshe11: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
I JUST DNT GET IT......

Celebrating The Birth Of CHRIST With NAKED PIX?

HOW DOES DAT CORRELATES?
undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Obinoscopy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
See as many nl babes just cluster for thread tongue
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by martineverest(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mr Nigeria for almost two years... Men don Dey join nude industry?.....smdh
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by TruthHurts1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
In Riley Freeman's voice: "Nigga you're gay."

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Truckpusher(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Jealousy is a bad disease grin
Jealous ke !
Jealous say person naked post am for online ?

Lie lie , dem no dey jealous mad people o. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by delzbaba(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided All this gay dudes seff..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by wtfCode: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
op, i'm wonderin' what u gonn' be doin' with that pic when u're alone.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by siegfried99(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
zenar:
awww!!!! i am pregnant already just seeing the pics

undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas by Deejavuu(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jealous ke !
Jealous say person naked post am for online ?

Lie lie , dem no dey jealous mad people o. grin

Jealous, that your pot belle wouldn't let you be great grin

If you've garrit flaunt it tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.