Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? (744 Views)

May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. / Knowing The Correct Religion / Does God Know EVERYTHING To The Extent Of The Choice We will Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by mykel25(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
mykel25:
I have a question lingering in my mind....its believed that God knows everything before time....is it to say when it come to when we are to choose he already know the choice we ll make? if yes then why did he give us CHOICE?

To my own opinion he only knows the end point when we make a choice....he does not interfere with that cuz he gave that power to us..I call it "THE PLACE OF MAN" I see choice as a decision we have to make so that we can take responsibilities for it.......buh there is a place where God tampered with human choice in the bible....in the case of moses and pharoah....he was the one that sent moses yet he's still the one that hardened pharoahs heart so that he can destroy him (book of exodus) so the question is does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? Plus those that rob and kill is it God's plan for their life? Remember everything he created is good....... OAM4J kindly move to frontage cuz I need people's opinion on this
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by analice107: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
See how stupid ur quarry is? No one bothered to stop by u
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by fbtowner(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guy go and enjoy yourself and forget about this question.

New year is in few days. Party everywhere.
This LIFE IS A SCAM

1 Like

Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by fbtowner(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guy go and enjoy yourself and forget about this question.

New year is in few days. Party everywhere.
This LIFE IS A SCAM
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by tripplephi: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
mykel25:
mykel25:
I have a question lingering in my mind....its believed that God knows everything before time....is it to say when it come to when we are to choose he already know the choice we ll make? if yes then why did he give us CHOICE?

To my own opinion he only knows the end point when we make a choice....he does not interfere with that cuz he gave that power to us..I call it "THE PLACE OF MAN" I see choice as a decision we have to make so that we can take responsibilities for it.......buh there is a place where God tampered with human choice in the bible....in the case of moses and pharoah....he was the one that sent moses yet he's still the one that hardened pharoahs heart so that he can destroy him (book of exodus) so the question is does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? Plus those that rob and kill is it God's plan for their life? Remember everything he created is good....... OAM4J kindly move to frontage cuz I need people's opinion on this

HE IS GOD AND HE WANTS US TO BE gods too, SO HE GAVE US THE GIFT OF CHOICE, He KNOWS THE CHOICE WE WILL MAKE BUT GIVES US OPTION OF HIS SAVING GRACE, SO THAT HE HIS NOT BLAMED EVENTUALLY FOR 'ALLOWING' US, AND THEN IF HE COMMIT OUR WAYS TO HIM AND ASK FOR HIS WILL, HE CHOOSES FOR US. ITS SO SIMPLE
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by CoolUsername: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
People haven't answered this question because they can't.
If God knows what we'll do next then freewill is a lie.
If he doesn't, then he isn't omniscient.

1 Like

Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by GodRestores(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2015
You have no idea who you talking about. He knows your every thought before you were conceived in your Mother's womb!

The free will there is that he doesn't like influencing your choices; but as a loving Father of all things when you choose destruction, he tries to make it right by influencing your choices and actions to put you on the right path. I'm a living testimony!

But in all, everything works out for good to those who love God and are called according his purpose.(Romans 8:28).
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2015
CoolUsername:
People haven't answered this question because they can't.

If God knows what we'll do next then freewill is a lie.

If he doesn't, then he isn't omniscient.
you have a wrong view of biblical omniscient ,just because God knows everything does not mean He will acts in a way that will contradicte His purpose and plan.

1 Like

Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by JudgementHammer: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Uve answered d question already. God knows d decision ure abt to make right now sef..dat decision abt chasing pastors daughter but he would nt interfere. cheesy U called it the place of man wch is correct. Remember he knew u b4 u were formed in d womb (not when ur zygote is formed)..so says d bible.

1 Like

Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by CoolUsername: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
you have a wrong view of biblical omniscient ,just because God knows everything does not mean He will acts in a way that will contradicte His purpose and plan.
But if you know the outcome of every decision that a person is making, that means he's still acting to a loose script. And that isn't freewill.

Unless you're saying that God doesn't know, then he isn't omniscient.
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Ha! This is the founding block on which the cracks of Theism rests upon.

Ahh, I don't have time for this
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
GodRestores:
You have no idea who you talking about. He knows your every thought before you were conceived in your Mother's womb!

The free will there is that he doesn't like influencing your choices; but as a loving Father of all things when you choose destruction, he tries to make it right by influencing your choices and actions to put you on the right path. I'm a living testimony!

But in all, everything works out for good to those who love God and are called according his purpose.(Romans 8:28).

freewill as long as you do what he wants, if not he intervenes. Now clap for yourself
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
mykel25:
mykel25:

this is one of the reasons i became an atheist

the bible says god is omniscient meaning he knows everything - i mean every possible thing that can happen, because he ceated reality.
here's an analogy, if i build an app - i know every possible thing that can go wrong with that app and if something goes wrong i know it's my fault not the app's.

but the bible says god(with his powers of omniscience) created reality with full knowledge of every possible that would go wrong - then he blames human beings for his mistakes. pretty dumb if you ask me.

it's like oppenheimer discovering nuclear fission - makes it into a bomb and blows up hiroshima then he blames the bomb.
hiroshima shouldn't be blamed on the bomb, oppenheimer should be blamed. Also i shouldn't be blamed for not being perfect or "born with sin"
that's god's fault.

but then again it's a good thing he's not real.
Re: Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm an evangelist, very vast in the Scripture. you can add me on whatsap for your Bible questions.

now I will answer your question briefly

God already map out every thing about you even before you were born.every seconds of you life,people you will meet,major sickness, even How and when you will die.

now I will reveal a mystery to you. once you are born, heaven assign an angel to you.hell also assign a familiar spirit or evil angel to You. this twice spirit are the ones constantly speaking to your mind and you wrongly assume that you are the one coming up with the thoughts or ideas or choice. no you are not the one. scientists prove that the brain can only analyse idea but can not come up with idea.your thoughts are not actually yours in the real sense. it comes from the spirit. these is where free will comes into place.these two spirit speaks to you in form of your thought. it is then left for you to choose which voice to listen. which ever of the two you choose to listen, the out come was already mapped out before your conception

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny By Pastor Paul Eneche / Rccg Pastor, Other Clerics: No, He’s Being Persecuted / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.