Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. (21164 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by henrimoto(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
The Great One that we don't see but we are witnesses to his awesome creations.

Baba, may i not be knowledgeable to the extent of doubting your existence.

May i not be rich to the extent of doubting your existence.

Baba, i an not a saint, i have my faults as a human being but i believe there is an awesome creator that is beyond the comprehension of intelligent Men on Earth.

Baba, when Men who think they are intelligent fail to comprehend why you remain dumb to insane things happening within your creations, some conclude you(God) must be a wicked creator, others conclude you (God) never existed.

Baba, there is this quest in man to reference the supreme being. He does not see this supreme being but he feels his Awesomeness through his works.
This quest led the early man to raise and carve stones, wood, ornaments into a form or shape, as a representative of this supreme being.

It's this same quest to reference the supreme being that made man have different names with same meaning for this supreme being according to the different tribes and languages that exist on planet Earth.

Baba, what is it that will make me doubt your existence?

I may not understand why you permit some evils to happen to mankind but that should not make me doubt you.

I may not understand why you make me go through my current experience but that should not make me doubt you.

All I ask is knowledge, wisdom and humility to reference you.

257 Likes 54 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have prayed like this before but today I am an atheist .see my friend God does not exist
, if knowing right from wrong without being a Christian or moslem and someone tells me am wrong and lost , I just look at how such person has been so enslaved by foreign religions,
note:I hold no grudge against any Christian or moslem because im not here to make you an atheist, its your choice to make, study your religions and its history and weigh the evidence, if you choose to still remain a Christian good if you choose atheism good as long as you are a good citizen of the country you dwell in.
I don't have problems with Christian friends either.
cc:hahn, Loj, philferon

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Whan I was a christian I was praying for knowledge,

Today I'm an atheist and I'm glad

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by kolaish(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
stephenmorris:
I have prayed like this before but today I am an atheist .see my friend god does not exist
Now that you are lost, you want others to be lost like you?

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by kolaish(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op. I thank God for your life. May the Good Lord continue to shine the light of HIS countenance upon you in Jesus Name - Amen.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:

how is he "lost"?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by ouigy99(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amen ooo..... May God almighty in His mercies, bless you abundantly because of this your post.

henrimoto:

The Great One that we don't see but we are witnesses to his awesome creations.

Baba, may i not be knowledgeable to the extent of doubting your existence.

May i not be rich to the extent of doubting your existence.

Baba, i an not a saint, i have my faults as a human being but i believe there is an awesome creator that is beyond the comprehension of intelligent Men on Earth.

Baba, when Men who think they are intelligent fail to comprehend why you remain dumb to insane things happening within your creations, some conclude you(God) must be a wicked creator, others conclude you (God) never existed.

Baba, there is this quest in man to reference the supreme being. He does not see this supreme being but he feels his Awesomeness through his works.
This quest led the early man to raise and carve stones, wood, ornaments into a form or shape, as a representative of this supreme being.

It's this same quest to reference the supreme being that made man have different names with same meaning for this supreme being according to the different tribes and languages that exist on planet Earth.

Baba, what is it that will make me doubt your existence?

I may not understand why you permit some evils to happen to mankind but that should not make me doubt you.

I may not understand why you make me go through my current experience but that should not make me doubt you.

All I ask is knowledge, wisdom and humility to reference you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by ever811(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
stephenmorris:
I have prayed like this before but today I am an atheist .see my friend god does not exist
I can only become an atheist the day one atheist can prove the bible wrong when it said...only a fool says in his heart,there is no God..by convincing me with facts not theory how we came into existence.. an how lifeless objects that release the chemicals that created life got there...and most importantly how it created male and female with respective organs for reproductive purpose..until then the word of the bible stand firm..only a fool believe in his heart that there is no God...

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Weah96: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:

You sound like winner01. "Do you want us to disbelieve with you" is his favorite line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by kolaish(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

how is he "lost"?
As a christian, I belong to God through Jesus Christ. Muslims belongs to Allah through Prophet Muhammad. who did an atheist belongs to? No one, may be Satan.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:
As a christian, I belong to God through Jesus Christ. Muslims belongs to Allah through Prophet Muhammad. who did an atheist belongs to? No one, may be Satan.

this is a fallacy called "false dichotomy"

"you either belongs to this side or that side"

lol

such false dichotomy fallacy led to the flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by kolaish(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

such false dichotomy fallacy led to the flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn
1 Corinthians 1:18 – for the message about Christ’s death on the cross is nonsense to those who are being lost. If you have decided to be part of the LOST ONES, then Congratulations. At least you are not going to hell with me. Do your research very well; Jesus Christ is REAL.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:
1 Corinthians 1:18 – for the message about Christ’s death on the cross is nonsense to those who are being lost. If you have decided to be part of the LOST ONES, then Congratulations. At least you are not going to hell with me. Do your research very well; Jesus Christ is REAL.

lol let's stay on topic, shall we? aren't Muslims "lost" according to the logic you provided in this post of yours?

yet we are the lost one because they belong to Allah

stay consistent bro

Muslims don't believe a Jew died for their sins on the cross; aren't they "lost"?

if they aren't lost because they belong to one god or the other, then all atheists belong to the flying Spaghetti Monster, we are no longer lost, are we? grin

16 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm seeing atheists claiming that they prayed for knowledge and now they're atheists.. I've been praying for knowledge since tho.... I've been collecting knowledge since too... yet nothing.... so please.. atheists in the house... please share the knowledge u got that made u turn into an atheist.. I would really like to know

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:
I'm seeing atheists claiming that they prayed for knowledge and now they're atheists.. I've been praying for knowledge since tho.... I've been collecting knowledge since too... yet nothing.... so please.. atheists in the house... please share the knowledge u got that made u turn into an atheist.. I would really like to know

we realised that every god is a man made concept

that's the knowledge I gained

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Amen
Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
The only God is Satan.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by ChappyChase: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahaha you think doubting God's existance is because of knowledge Na just simple stupidty dey cause ham!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by ALAYORMII: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
I help you say amen

1 Like

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP, your case isn't strange

I faced 4 types of fear on my journey to atheism

https://www.nairaland.com/3307224/four-types-fear-faced-journey/

many pastors are dumping their delusions for atheism

Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

Why A Preacher who preached for over 20 years Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story

From Christianity To Atheism, My Explanation

James Morgan Explains His Journey From Being A Christian Pastor To Atheist

we even have Nairaland accounts that have also extricated themselves from those archaic tales

https://www.nairaland.com/3084510/faith-facts-collection-thoughts-experience/

https://www.nairaland.com/2045070/thoughts-questions-religion

https://www.nairaland.com/3292061/christian-atheist

https://www.nairaland.com/3353173/losing-fear-death-unbeliever-christianity

even gave advice to Christians

Some Muslims are also dumping Islam for atheism

My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist.

This man was imprisoned tortured and almost killed for daring to dump Islam for atheism

This woman too has a bounty on her head for daring to dump Islam and becoming an atheist

Another former Muslim details his journey to dumping every god idea

each person started asking questions and realise religion is Hogwash and make believe

Atheism is spreading all over the world, people are finally seeing through the veil of religion used to cover their eyes

NB: For those Christians who read the bible and know a lot about it Kindly take our Easter Quiz, tell us the correct answers among the options

we really need the correct answers, thank you

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by DeSepiero(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol

Kolaish won't understand the logic you used here.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by olumaxi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Then ur knowlegde had made u a fool then....cos it is only a fool dat wil say in his heart dat God doesnt exist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by morgang(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello house,
Please, someone out there should dedicate 2hrs of his/her time to wach this Indian movie titled- PK(drunkard). In that movie aforementioned, Certain dubious religious intricacies & mysteries were addressed (irrespective of denominations and faith).

I'm not an ardent religious follower, but a free thinker. So far, at age (20); I've quiet being judgemental and overtly sacrosanct towards other people's religion & faith.

Of course, over 80% of us are Muslims & Christians because of our essential family background & society at Large. Just a few exception of people, deviate because of certain circumstances which make up the remaining 20%....

Pk, replicates the real actuality of religion and its schemes. It could change your religious belief, but let faith conquer it all. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Kolaish won't understand the logic you used here.
lmao
apparently, you're right judging by his reply
Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by NZAGHA(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
I pray God will make this atheist in here realise their mistakes and misconscepts about God.

5 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Immorttal: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
We atheist have got physical brains as opposed to your spiritual ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by DeSepiero(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Someone is scared

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by yhuti(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
God exists!

'God is a necessary' Being and you can't dispose or deny that fact

#JUSTBELIEVE

6 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
olumaxi:
Then ur knowlegde had made u a fool then....cos it is only a fool dat wil say in his heart dat God doesnt exist

he's a fool for doubting your own version of god? lmao!

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by olagbemi118(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP, I say amen for you. I actually got to that point & it took the grace of God to bring me back.

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by hopefulLandlord: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
.n
olumaxi:

Toooo Much Fallacy in that empty rhetoric you spill from that book of yours

"The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good." (Psalms 14:1)

ad hominem fallacy : An argument is discounted based on attacking the character of the person making the argument. ("He is wrong when he says there is no God, because he is a fool."wink

strawman fallacy : Arguing against a position by creating a different, weaker, or irrelevant position and refuting that position instead of the original. ("There is no God" misrepresents "There isn't sufficient evidence that God exists."wink

circular reasoning : The truth of the conclusion is assumed in order to justify the premises. ("The fool says there is no God, because anyone who says there is no God is a fool."wink

begging the question : The argument creates a secondary proposition that is related to the primary proposition, which requires a similar argument that is missing. (The existence of God is assumed, while addressing propositions of whether God exists.)

fallacy of inconsistency : The argument is inconsistent with other arguments within the same context.
In the Christian context, Jesus commands against the invective in Psalms 14:1, warning that
"whoever says 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire" in Matthew 5:22.

special pleading : The inappropriate attribution of emotive functions to objects that do not have that capability. (Hearts are not capable of "knowing" or of feeling emotions.)

redundancy : Psalm 53 is identical to Psalm 14.

questionable premise : It is obviously not the case that all atheists do nothing but bad deeds. This premise is invalidated by a single example of an atheist doing a single charitable act.

those are the different fallacies committed by just one verse

lmao!

9 Likes

Re: May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
What I know is that Christian will go to Muslim hell fire and Muslim will go to Christian hell fire.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.