Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What's Your Favourite Series Intro? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Series Intro? (738 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / What Is Your Favourite Series (seasons) Movie Of All Time / What Is Your All Favourite Series (seasons) Movie Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by Ericardo7(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mine is One Tree Hill.
The intro was so on point with Chad Michael Murray giving that his quiet brooding look accompanied by my favourite theme song "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin DeGraw.

Over now to you Brethren of the Naira. What's your favourite series intro.?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by vickers95(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Always going to be "Game of Thrones " with the ominous music we love so much and the whole 3D view of Westeros...Just amazing.

I also like "Suits " intro.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by yemoxyl(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
In the land of myth and the time of magic,the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy his name MERLIN

2.Somebody saaave me,let ur warm hand break right through-smallville

3.Falling in love is such an easy thing to do,birds can do it u can do it,lets stop talking lets get to it ,lets fall in love-secret life of the american teenager

4.City hunter-girls day cupid(hello hello u shiny boy)

School 2015-reset(i wanna reset i wanna reset)

Healer-eternal love by MLTR(oh my love,am all yours and there would never be another one cos am eternally urs)

Mostly kdrama intros ETC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by vickers95(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
yemoxyl:
I
2.Somebody saaave me,let ur warm hand break right through-smallville
oh, I remember this one.
Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
- Nothing beats 'The Unit' theme song 'Walk The Fire' blaring as we get to see 'members of the unit' sauntering side by side, the leader in the middle.
- The Game Of Thrones' opening theme song with 3D rendition of all of Westeros and beyond also left an impression.
- The legal drama, Damages is another show that left a lasting impression on me with it's opening theme song, When I Am Through with You. The facial profiles of the 2 protagonists and names of other major characters, then statues and monuments around New York depicting Law & Order are shown simultaneously as the music plays in the background.
- Finally, even though I'm not fond of 'The CW' shows, I couldn't help but marvel at the Intro of Smallville. The Save Me theme song is particularly melodious, and the facial introduction of the cast one after the other is pretty ingenious.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by Iambond(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
AMERICAN HORROR STORY
Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by dubylhover(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
this ain't no place for a hero.....strike back....also love d opening theme of suits,don't one d name of d song sha....also *in 50 cents voice* this is a big rich city...power....

also love the opening theme of Salem..its gives this kinda eerie feeling
Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by 2map(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
SCANDAL! You need to see the intro of the first episode.
Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by sushieater: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
The Affair - Container by Fiona Apple.
I hardly miss the opening Credits because I always find myself singing to it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dish Featured In Fifty Shades Of Black / October: Domestic Violence Awareness Month / Now That We’re Paying 100K, Here’s What We MUST See At This Year’s AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.