Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities (16222 Views)

Ambode At Island Club Christmas Party (Photos) / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Vice President’s Mother Hosts Christmas Party At Her Residence In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by eyinjuege: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
For the fact that she seems so at ease with these beautiful souls, and appears so hands on I doff my hat.

That's one of the most thoughtful gestures. I'm sure most of the children had a blast at the parry.

God bless you ma'm.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is one of her many heart warming passions.

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by initiate: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ambode's wife wont like this. Fash wife taking the shine in lagos again. this is what cause eternal rivalry btwn ibb and abacha wife Same reason ambode has been trying to humiliate and ridicule brf achievement in lagos. when he has nothing to offer.. jimi should get ready for 2019
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by OlujobaSamuel: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

You are crazy.
jstbeinhonest:

You are even crazier
jstbeinhonest:

You are crazy.
they are both mentally challenged, it will be an insult on animals to address them as one. Just dey watch dem.
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Another event..

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Another event...

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by oludavis123: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

You are even crazier
Which side you dey sef? undecided
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Another event.......

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Emmanuella Fashola Celebrates First Baby of The Year

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by arresa: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Another event...........

Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
And one 10, 000 pound wrist watch wearer was hosting social media propaganda agents instead of this...??
Ds shows u how hollow some pple are to host evil men Instead of pple like ds...
Mrs Fashola ma, may God bless u and ur husband..my only prayer is for Fashola to campaign for President.. walahi I m gonno b d first to vote him in... God bless ur family ma... not like dat northern scammer like demselves...
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by onyeekul001(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keep it up ma, we need more people like u in dis nation.
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by largie(f): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keep it up ma, First Lady(wife of the president) in waiting.
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by Jovanna(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jakpon:
Just look at them, wasting the money that we Igbos used to develop Lagos. Fashola and his wife knows that we Igbos own 90% of Lagos because Lagos is no mans land.
receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by roymary: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jakpon:
Just look at them, wasting the money that we Igbos used to develop Lagos. Fashola and his wife knows that we Igbos own 90% of Lagos because Lagos is no mans land.

Oh boy, your idiocy dey scare me!!! Jesus Christ!!! Who born you ?? Menh!
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by astute07(f): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
D first pics though; looks like she's crying
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by guiddoti: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great

+ exactly what a First Lady should do.

Where are Mrs. Ambode, Mrs. Faka Jonathan, Mrs. Iweala and other mothers in government sef undecided
Apart handbody rest don enter religation zone. nobody dey reason dem or their fones no dey ring again grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by assana: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Heart of God,heart of gold
#checksignature##checkmyprofile#
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by Akanaz(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2015
May God reward her for her generosity!
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by cabaliciouscabal: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Jakpon:

Wat abt Biafra Land?
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by holland002(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Jakpon:
oponu!!
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by lakesider2006(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Jakpon:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U SAYING DAT! WHILE U NO GO DEVELOP UR PAPA HOUSE 1ST?
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by lakesider2006(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2015
Jakpon:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U 4 SAYING DAT! WHILE U NO GO DEVELOP UR PAPA HOUSE 1ST?
Re: Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
I am inspired. I thank for the way created me; it's not that me and other able people are special, it's just the way God works. Yet some guys will be obsessed about having six packs, some ladies obsess bleaching their skin to look like oyibo and my advice to everyone be thankful to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / Ganduje Promises To Welcome Back Kwankwaso To APC If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.