Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] (66941 Views)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by martineverest(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
My age mate; my crush; my kinswoman

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by clerkent(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Austeenx:
What do I stand to gain if I don't `believe it' ?
then you become thomas
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by mradjoy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
macklef:
Madam one hit wonder. I wunt be suprised if d money she made from that single
Still remain for her account cos dat single sell pass shakiti bobo.

Like if you remember this remix.
Osamudieme
eshin shin go b ur flower girl, Apoche go be yur wedding gown
Osamudieme
Garri dey garri dey, elo ra sugar wa o gari dey
Chai dis guy you dey remember something, ur head dey there joor!
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by oluyemisee(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
greggng:
I can tell you I ve never seen a decent girl like benita in my life. She was my nebor at okooba. I always take the father to the hospital whenever he is sick. The mum is a yoruba woman very prayerful. Benita graduated from redeemer university and did her nysc at lagos country club. She has another sister called bella she graduated from same school and served with raypower fm. She has 2 brothers one of them is called benjamin recently I ve been seeing his comedy like program on tv. Infact the were unhappy that armed robbers didn't allow me enjoy my apartment. I miss them all
thanks for the episode.(biography abi nah family-graphy)

3 Likes

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by AdeniyiA(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....
pheww! ...indomie generation ...
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nteyoho90(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
I know her very well. Her song reigned during my childhood days. But now, she is all grown up.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
clerkent:
then you become thomas

I must be Thomas Edison.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by greggng: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
oluyemisee:
thanks for the episode.(biography abi nah family-graphy)

If they were bad people I would ve said so. The only thing I noted in her is that she doesn't wanna do music that doesn't glorify God otherwise she would ve been a top musician .

1 Like

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by dabossman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:

pheww! ...indomie generation ...

Guy, Indomie sef sabi Benita. This one na GSM generation. The millennials as they call them.
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Onifari(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Effect of taking fertilizer. Hmm
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by loomer: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ OP She no supos big before? Abi you no know say you self don dey old?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:
Lalasticlala do you still remember this girl undecided
She sang notable songs back in the days of Babangida as Head of State and Head of Supreme Military Council.

Osemudia me...lyrics back in the days shocked

Click like if you think she is "ripe"
babangida kee... U lie
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by primeache: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
how time flies. my junior then at starfield. between what's the big deal? you op never grow?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Eberex(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....

That's because u are indomie generation
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Remember the little girl who charmed the world with her melodious voice years ago when she turned Gospel music to house hold jams with top hits like, Osamudiame, Emmanuel and many more.

A graduate of Redeemers University, Benita started singing at age 12, but has grown up to become a beautiful young lady

Na LIE! To the best of my knowledge, she started singing at the age of 10 in 1998 when she released Osamudiame. That one I CAN'T ever forget!

1 Like

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....
how old are you?
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by delors(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....
Sorry we never born u that time. grin grin
I kinda know u though
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Yemiseun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jungle don mature
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keneking:
Lalasticlala do you still remember this girl undecided
She sang notable songs back in the days of Babangida as Head of State and Head of Supreme Military Council.

Osemudia me...lyrics back in the days shocked

Click like if you think she is "ripe"

That was Tosin Jegede or Chi Chi of Africa.

She's ripe for what? SMH!
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by MrCork: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Remember the little girl who charmed the world with her melodious voice years ago when she turned Gospel music to house hold jams with top hits like, Osamudiame, Emmanuel and many more.

A graduate of Redeemers University, Benita started singing at age 12, but has grown up to become a beautiful young lady.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41294

...she ugly...she aint lightskin!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by PeoplesArmy: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

A graduate of Redeemers University, Benita started singing at age 12, but has grown up to become a beautiful young lady.

Who cares

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
iteleaye:
The only line i knew then was oyide oyide...
Man don dey old o,

Onosemudia na o oyide.

1 Like

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
macklef:
Madam one hit wonder. I wunt be suprised if d money she made from that single
Still remain for her account cos dat single sell pass shakiti bobo.

Like if you remember this remix.
Osamudieme
eshin shin go b ur flower girl, Apoche go be yur wedding gown
Osamudieme
Garri dey garri dey, elo ra sugar wa o gari dey

I remember WELLA!
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by kingsley247: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by 123ayodeji(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omavik:
Don't know her....
ask google
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by darlenese(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
ChappyChase:
I've always hated little children who sing gospel songs!
I see them as hypocrites,, watin I do with that Rejoice of destiny kids when we were still in Kaduna, even devil fear! But yet my mom will still use her to set example for use the children!

So u na you give her belle ;
grin grin angry grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by ChappyChase: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
darlenese:

So u na you give her belle ; grin grin angry grin angry angry
Abeg oo.. I no know watin you dey talk...
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
IpeleOlalekan:
how old are you?
Ibeere(qstn)!!!!
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by darlenese(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
ChappyChase:

Abeg oo.. I no know watin you dey talk...

OK tell me what u did to her "codedly", I won't tell anybody
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
delors:
Sorry we never born u that time. grin grin I kinda know u though
Know me ke?? From whr sir??
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by Sugahylz(f): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
ChappyChase:
I've always hated little children who sing gospel songs!
I see them as hypocrites,, watin I do with that Rejoice of destiny kids when we were still in Kaduna, even devil fear! But yet my mom will still use her to set example for use the children!

Hmm really? So the Iwuezes bn dey live for KD before? When was that? Cos I tot they were based in anambra state
Re: Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] by VANHELLSING: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala

Even with her heavy make up she still worwo like tomorrow no dey ..........smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.