Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos (66919 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by naijapage(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, showed off her killer curves in a sexy yellow swimsuit. She shared photos of herself rocking the swimwear on her IG page.

See more photos below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiN2jLj18r/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by chuksville(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Bootifull waist with sexy waist beards.

I think she bought that waist beard from Jaruma to help her keep her current relationship.

Vaseline crew over to you...

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by JaeSoon: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Na still shit full there

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Bornsinner7: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Chai she don dey expire

That's one thing with Volkswagen.. they loss value overtime but if you give me this one I go panel beat am twice on a monday with a raw sledge hammer.. refill the oil that will last for 9months with guarantee
JaeSoon:
Na still shit full there
Oga that's an expensive exhaust surrounded by a cyclical resonant chamber around the exhaust port made out of shit and mess..

Lot of niggas will kill just to have a ride especially when it is set on autopilot while you just sit back and it ride itself

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Phabulous828(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2021
angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by bigdammyj: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by TRADELYN: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pretty woman kiss

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Kingpele(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Market must sell,if only human beings can seek God's own praise,attention and validation, the way they seek human attention and praise,no one will be struggling with the sinful desire of this vain body we carry ,and this is how Satan trick mankind into destruction but the wise will always seek to please God who created the body ,soul and spirit ,his own opinion of you is who u are in reality

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sweet gurl

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Emmasnoop(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Only breast and ynash Una they show show No brain,olosho.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by visijo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
And this make headline here?

Nowadays you will find a 12yrs old singing "my money, my body na ur own ooh baby"

when I was that age I was busy singing "my head, my shoulders, my knees, my toes they all belong to Jesus " children of nowadays sha.�

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Olutiseyi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
And this one too is news

But she set ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Adasun(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
she doesn't entice me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Seyi8750: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Waaaaat: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! This so serious.

Exposing her body just like that..

Anyways shame on her....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
I see she has renewed the surgery.

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by fourboys: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
anytime person wan give him life to Christ, booom one ashawo go appear from no where.

this lady really need another boy toy

30 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by anonym0us: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
This girl toto go sweet pass ishilove own

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Duplexxx: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
OK
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
mynd44 come show us your own
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by sojayy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Must be sweet in d middle...... whats d guy's name that squeezes her yansh like agege bread that year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oh,,, this should bring better offers angry

anonym0us:
cheesy

U be gay Don't be deceived by that f/m in front of monikers

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by OB7Foreva(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
VJ Adams get eye aswear, this lady na the full package tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
meobizy:
I see she has renewed the surgery.
e concern you?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
It was this girl i fvcked last week inside my 75 million Lexus 570

If you dey doubt me, e no concern me

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Ademola11a(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
What does she wants us to be thinking now..

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
anonym0us:
cheesy
that one go don sour nau

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
I use to crush on this lady, but since that iceberg guy banged shít out of her and also fondled her ass and posted it online, the crush I had for her faded. she's just like a cheap Olosho to me now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Romanoff(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
chuksville:
Bootifull waist with sexy waist beards.

I think she bought that waist beard from Jaruma to help her keep her current relationship.

Vaseline crew over to you...

Waist beards?

Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by MaryamUmar2020: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
kiss Nice French Curves smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.