Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Best Bank Account For A Student - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Bank Account For A Student (3420 Views)

How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult / Best Bank To Open Fixed Deposit / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank Account For A Student by Dhavido(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please nairalanders, I need your advice on the bank I can open account with and the account type.
I am an o'level holder, I currently work as a primary school teacher and I have plans of taking UTME in January though. I will be depositing 7k in the account every month so, please advice me on the bank and type of account to open.
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by medoyin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dhavido:
Please nairalanders, I need your advice on the bank I can open account with and the account type.
I am an o'level holder, I currently work as a primary school teacher and I have plans of taking UTME in January though. I will be depositing 7k in the account every month so, please advice me on the bank and type of account to open.

Gtbank..you can withdraw your last cash (zero account), quick reversal incase of atm problem and no hassles in replying mails

4 Likes

Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Donald3d(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
medoyin:

Gtbank..you can withdraw your last cash (zero account), quick reversal incase of atm problem and no hassles in replying mails
correct, Gtcreate account to be precise

1 Like

Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Dhavido(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
medoyin:

Thanks a lot man, GOD blessings will follow you into the new year
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Dhavido(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Dhavido:
Thanks a lot man, GOD's blessings will follow you into the new year
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Dhavido(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Donald3d:
correct, Gtcreate account to be precise
thanks and GOD bless
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Sirpluv: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
I've learnt a lot from this post, i hope with gcreate account u can use their card 4 online transactions and pls what are the requirements??. . . and the minimum opening balance?
pls qoute me if u can help answer
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Donald3d(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sirpluv:
I've learnt a lot from this post, i hope with gcreate account u can use their card 4 online transactions and pls what are the requirements??. . . and the minimum opening balance?
pls qoute me if u can help answer
you can use it for anything i repeat anything a card can do ,online pos etc,the only disadvantage of the gtcreate account is that you have to be a student and you cannot withdraw over the counter(no withdrawal slip will be given)
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Sirpluv: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Donald3d:
you can use it for anything i repeat anything a card can do ,online pos etc,the only disadvantage of the gtcreate account is that you have to be a student and you cannot withdraw over the counter(no withdrawal slip will be given)
Thanks a lot brother, you forgot to mention the minimum opening balance.
and the requirements like driver's licence, utility bill etc, thanks
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Donald3d(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sirpluv:

Thanks a lot brother, you forgot to mention the minimum opening balance.
and the requirements like driver's licence, utility bill etc, thanks
i think the minimum is 500 box for your atm, and u need your id card or admission letter and a passport
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Sirpluv: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Donald3d:
i think the minimum is 500 box for your atm, and u need your id card or admission letter and a passport
Thanks a lot, u've been most helpful.
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Donald3d(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sirpluv:

Thanks a lot, u've been most helpful.
you are welcome sir(now gtb owes me )*winks*
Re: Best Bank Account For A Student by Dhavido(m): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Donald3d:
you are welcome sir(now gtb owes me )*winks*
you're supposed to be a marketing agent for GTB. Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Important Things A 20-year-old Need To Know About Money And Finance / Stock Broker For Nigerians In Diaspora / LIVE COMMENTARY: MMM Nigeria Unfrozen (GH of 100k and below first)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.