Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (21798 Views)

Easily Convert Your Cryptos To Naira, Directly To Your Local Bank Account / Earn Directly To Your Bank Monthly For Free / Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Do you want to withdraw your bitcoin into your Nigeria bank account? I have been doing transactions on these sites- genexpayments and luno with no hassles. All goes smoothly. These two are very sound and trust worthy. Within minutes i always get my account funded in Naira equivalent without exorbitant charges or delays. You can even buy btc with naira also in a quick way. I had to drop this by in order to save people from individuals doing scam with digital currencies. Always deal with corporate organizations bounded by the anti money laundry laws.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by chordrylateral(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes luno is dope don't know about the other merchants...I buy small luno btc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
chordrylateral:
Yes luno is dope don't know about the other merchant

They are both very good. The following are the observable comparative difference in their services:

1. Luno operates an internal wallet GeneX does not.

2. GeneX deals in BTC, PM and Payeer, Luno deals only in BTC.

3. Luno funds your internal btc account immediately from your naira deposit account with them, GeneX takes about 10minutes after deposit confirmation as they do not operate an internal wallet.

4. GeneX funds your bank account immediately while luno takes between 5-24 hours.

5. I also observed GeneX is patterned as a virtual currency store while luno is not but simply a bitcoin wallet provider.

Both are very reliable and trustworthy. Trust is the key word here.
I actually use both. Hands on experience using the two merchants should tell between both anyway. They seems virtually at par. Just try them out.

4 Likes

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
I am very optimistic that one day BTC shall be adopted universally. So its better to start amassing it even if its in bit by bits.
At both merchants you need o register prior to having access to view the products.
Both merchants have Nigeria representatives.
All these are necessary so as to be educated on the exchange processes and available trusted and reliable merchants. Anyone that have had experience on these merchants should make contributions.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Alawi1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
meromero11:
Do you want to withdraw your bitcoin into your Nigeria bank account? I have been doing transactions on these sites- genexpayments and luno with no hassles. All goes smoothly. These two are very sound and trust worthy. Within minutes i always get my account funded in Naira equivalent without exorbitant charges or delays. You can even buy btc with naira also in a quick way. I had to drop this by in order to save people from individuals doing scam with digital currencies. Always deal with corporate organizations bounded by the anti money laundry laws.
hey, is it possible to download Genexpayment on play store.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
BTC PRICE AS AT THIS MINUTE FROM THE TWO MERCHANTS IS :

LUNO : N533,000.00

GeneX : N534,000.00
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Cooleasy(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2017
meromero11:

They are both very good. The following are the observable comparative difference in their services:

1. Luno operates an internal wallet GeneX does not.

2. GeneX deals in BTC, PM and Payeer, Luno deals only in BTC.

3. Luno funds your internal btc account immediately from your naira deposit account with them, GeneX takes about 10minutes after deposit confirmation as they do not operate an internal wallet.

4. GeneX funds your bank account immediately while luno takes between 5-24 hours.

5. I also observed GeneX is patterned as a virtual currency store while luno is not but simply a bitcoin wallet provider.

Both are very reliable and trustworthy. Trust is the key word here.
I actually use both. Hands on experience using the two merchants should tell between both anyway. They seems virtually at par. Just try them out.
Does Genex place limits on volume of transactions? If yes, what are the limits?
Secondly, does one have to go through any strict verification procedures?
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by engrshakespeare: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wonder why there is even any comparison between Luno and Janet. Luno is dope, Janet is not even on play store
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by jorhney(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
engrshakespeare:
I wonder why there is even any comparison between Luno and Janet. Luno is dope, Janet is not even on play store

Luno has ish with their bank now sad
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Japheth18(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2017
get bitcoins @ 400/$
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 12:41am On May 11, 2017
Cooleasy:
Does Genex place limits on volume of transactions? If yes, what are the limits?
Secondly, does one have to go through any strict verification procedures?

Yes they do.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by kaze4blues(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2017
I am having problems opening account on genex.

Does anyone have idea on how to go about it
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
kaze4blues:

Simply click on register. fill up the fields and submit. GeneX is purely a payment platform no wallets. Or better still PM this line for further guide: 0.7.0.3.1.5.4.4.1.1.9
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by kaywon: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
kaze4blues:

be sure they're genuine before trusting anyone with ya hard-earned money!! Do NOT let being placed side by side with LUNO on this thread deceive you. Do proper verifications. No one has certified them here or anywhere and they dont even have their app on playstore
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Japheth18(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2017
still selling bitcoins
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by awesome11(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2017
kaywon:

be sure they're genuine before trusting anyone with ya hard-earned money!! Do NOT let being placed side by side with LUNO on this thread deceive you. Do proper verifications. No one has certified them here or anywhere and they dont even have their app on playstore

Genex is dope.. The trading speed is unbelievable!!
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by adeola39: 11:05pm On May 16, 2017
pls Hw can i create a bitcoin wallet..and also Hw can i withdraw it..wht is bitcoin adress
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by excellent12(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
How do I link a bank account on GeneX?
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 7:00pm On May 19, 2017
excellent12:
How do I link a bank account on GeneX?
Register and fill your bank account details. That is all.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 7:02pm On May 19, 2017
jorhney:

Luno has ish with their bank now sad

Search for GeneXapp on playstore for download. Type in the search bar GeneX.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
kaze4blues:

Were you able to register successfully?
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by latonyn(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2017
Is luno back because its like their btc to naira is far far better than genex
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 9:15am On May 20, 2017
latonyn:
Is luno back because its like their btc to naira is far far better than genex

Luno operates a wallet system, GeneX operates purely a payment system. Luno credits you in 24hrs GeneX credits you in 10minutes. You can even use the two to compliment each other.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by nnachukz(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2017
meromero11:

Luno operates a wallet system, GeneX operates purely a payment system. Luno credits you in 24hrs GeneX credits you in 10minutes. You can even use the two to compliment each other.
This is purely correct. Others who has had a deal with geneX can testify to its correctness.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by slimtosin(m): 3:06pm On May 20, 2017
I buy iTunes Gift Cards .
USD- Any amount. but with $100 as max denomination (25-100 denomination ONLY)
Single cards above a denomination of $100 no longer accepted
Cash out now about 10-15 minutes. I pay faster so far your card is legit. call or Whatsapp me let me help u change that gift card to Naira into your Bank Account within few minutes.
Call or Whatsapp 090-_---------_2973-__-----------5301 now to sell your cards.
Please no Fake/Used Card.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins / Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.