Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship (1108 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Bashar Assad Warmly Embraces Vladimir Putin And Thanks Him / F35 Using Open Air Ranges And Simulation To Prepare To Fight Layered Integrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by NairaMinted2: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lenghtly but absolutely worth the read

[size=18pt]Putin and Israel – a complex and multi-layered relationship[/size]

http://thesaker.is/putin-and-israel-a-complex-and-multi-layered-relationship/
Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 27, 2015
I am deeply weakened & saddened by this incisive & troubling revelation. Sleep eludes me.

I am particularly pained to the marrow as this article portrays Vladimir Putin as a sell-out or puppet of the Jewish International Financiers, who unfortunately control the Russian Central Bank.

Putin battles internal & external enemies, therefore surviving inside Russia and not being overthrown by the still very powerful “Zionist Power Configuration” tops his priority.

Putin and Netanyahu struck a deal when that jewish bastard visited Moscow, which is - The Israelis will never interfere in Russian operations in support of Bashar-Al Assad as long as the Russians do not interfere in the combat operations between Israel & Hezbollah.

In summary, Putin is a very good man in charge of a very bad system. The Jews hold strategic positions of power in Russia, since all the Russian finance houses are concentrated in their hands (A country ruled by 7 Bankers).

Little wonder Adolf Hitler had to gas them to death like bunch of cockroaches at the Auschwitz Concentrated Camp Gas Chamber for their treachery & wicked ways - Rest In Peace Hitler - I really miss you.

@Vladimirovich Putin - I, [Zoharariel underscore Obatala], Your Lord & personal saviour, renew my pledge of allegiance to thee. I am still with thee and will never forsake thee, but thou must impress me at all times because we cannot afford to lose this war against the AngloZionist Vampires.

Whilst thou concentrate thine forces and deploy thine sophisticated military gears & techs against thine enemies; I shall continue to support thee mentally, emotionally, psychically, telepathically, jujucally & above all Nairalandcally. Among all the twinkling stars; Putin - You remain the best.

Just 1 last moment of bravery, patience & determination, and victory is sure - Gudnyte my humble servant! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by Orjioorji(f): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
from this write up I know you are a Muslim to hate Israelites like this but my advice is watch bcs the holy book said i will bless him who bless you and cause him who caused you.talking about Israeli
Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by smartigo: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Indeed the internal forces are not dangerous than the external until Putin can rid the Zionist of their economical power. I see this not completely possible.

My question: how did the Jews have so much influence in US and Russian too?( Although the degree in former is greater than d latter).
Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Orjioorji:
from this write up I know you are a Muslim to hate Israelites like this but my advice is watch bcs the holy book said i will bless him who bless you and cause him who caused you.talking about Israeli

My vacuous friend, going through my old posts is all it takes to ascertain if I'm a Muslim or not.

And please stop quoting or making reference to the “so called” holy book(s). It maybe holy to you but to me - my tissue paper is more valuable & holier than it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by NairaMinted: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Zoharariel:

My vacuous friend, going through my old posts is all it takes to ascertain if I'm a Muslim or not.

And please stop quoting or making reference to the “so called” holy book(s). It maybe holy to you but to me - my tissue paper is more valuable & holier than it.

Religion makes people incapable of rational thought. They replace logic and common sense with faith and the supernatural. It is hard - if not impossible- to get through such people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
NairaMinted:

Religion makes people incapable of rational thought. They replace logic and common sense with faith and the supernatural. It is hard - if not impossible- to get through such people

You have really made my day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Armies In Africa (2016 Updated List) / 19 Year Old Girl Having An Affair With President Zuma(photos) / I Have Done More Than Jesus For Christianity - Donald Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.