Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? (681 Views)

Which Song Would You Sing In This Situation / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / The Strength Of A Woman Does Not Lie Between Her Legs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by kunyeo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
A colleague ;a christian for that matter has built a reputation for being truthful no matter the situation. On this Monday morning, he came into the office looking tired and worn out and out of curiosity a colleague asked him 'You look tired.Didnt you sleep last night ?What were you doing during the night? This brother who wont want to lie ,to the embarrassment of everybody present answered-I WAS MAKING LOVE TO MY WIFE!

Is there a better way he would have said this without lying?
Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Making love to his wife or fighting with his wife? Sex don become wrestling wey go wear him out so

I would ignore the question if I were him.
Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by MzPecs(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Not all questions must be answered!

A simple smile and walk away will do..
Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by ozy4christ(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
lol, simple! what else do you want to hear
Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by onyee25(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
I see nothing wrong in what he said
Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by adeememman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
onyee25:
I see nothing wrong in what he said
same here. Dats to an audience of matured minds. Am trying to imagine what he would have said if asked by a young child

1 Like

Re: How Would You Not Lie In This Situation? by utenwuson: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
I was busy settling sm marital issues wt my wi-fi! Shey sex na still issue

(1) (Reply)

Giant Worms The Size Of SNAKES Are Discovered By Scientists On Abandoned Scottis / Lifting Weight With Vajay Is The Newest Trend Among Women Online - See Photos / Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator, Stop Buying Petrol-08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.