Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's (879 Views)

Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo) / When Your Granny Needs 15m For Surgery (pics) / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by cutebobo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
I was in the bedroom while my grandma was watching a korean movie with my bro. It got to a tensed part when they started killing each other

Though my granny does not understand but she kept on saying 'ah ah ah ah', 'Ma pa ( don't kill her ). She so much pity the people in film. I was just laughing.

I so much love her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by Deejavuu(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Back then my grand ma had this antenna that makes her TV get clear signal from local stations. Sometimes it receives signal too from neighbours tv or whatever it is they're seeing in their homes. So, on this particular day i went visiting, i was in the other room when i heard her call my name, i was shocked as i ran to see why she was shouting and calling my name same time. I got to the sitting room, the look on her face was EPIC. She stared at the Tv in utter bewildment. I asked what the problem was and she points to the TV. cheesy grin cheesy. Lmao. What happened is that a neighbour was watching pòrn in thier house, and her amebor antenna picked it up and it was showing on her end. grin cheesy cheesy

The next thing she said was... so dem dey use pr**k do chewing stick now. cry embarassed. I quickly switched it off and we had the antenna changed. Anytime we remember ehn cheesy grin cheesy.

These bad generation wants to corrupt my grand ma's eyes. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
grin grin

iAmCharis:
grin grin grin

Wetin these ones dey shine teeth like Christmas burnt goat? undecided
Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by ronald4lif(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
My grand mum never believed anyone can trounce her in a physical combat, even as she was over 100, weak and fragile. She keeps boasting of thrashing anyone who dares challenge her in a battle.

Truth is, she was really strong even at her old age, was vibrant and troublesome when she was young so she assume she's still agile.

On this day, I and my cousins planned to play a prank with her. I went to her and told her Ebere just told us that they both fought yesterday and she dealt with her (granny) mercilessly.

She immediately debunked it while flaring up that where is Ebere? In her words 'ka Ebere buta na ogbo ka fa malu onye bu agaba nwanyi, rough translation let Ebere come out so they should slug it out lol. And immediately tied her wrappers to fight. It was hilarious.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by JudgementHammer: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
I liked ur post as soon as I saw it cuz reminds me of mine too tho she's late now.

When I was young, I ran into her at d door leading to d kichen from parlour and hit my head on her lips. The lips swelled up that even me felt like laffing whenever she spoke. But she was so forgiving that even my mum who was bashing me 4 dat was calmed down by her.

But why I never 4get her is she loves to hug me. Even when I grew up whenever I came back during semester brks, she would ask me to come hug her on her seat cus she was old to stand. I never enjoyed that from my mum.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by cutebobo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't want any 'space booker' on my thread
Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry angry
You no go understand. grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's by Deejavuu(f): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided angry

Ameborism is a deadly disease

(1) (Reply)

23 Things You Desperately Need To Say Goodbye To In 2016 / See The Epic Response A Desperate Wife Got / Parents, This Is What Your Kids Do When You Are Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.