Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status (1191 Views)

BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures / Airtel Now Introduced Night Unlimited Data Plan / Blackberry Classic- BBM Display Picture Blurred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by maysdrays: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Are you still using old version of BBM, well you're missing on the new update, because BBM has just introduced a Like button for Display Pictures and BBM status just like Facebook.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YeTu7mNKSTQ/Vn7xuZfasNI/AAAAAAAAAlA/1ApXfZQmaiI/s1600/Screenshot_2015-12-26-20-48-22.png?w=300[/img]

This update will make BBM more interactive for its users, so now swiftly open your Playstore, Appstore or Appworld to update yours.
Moreover, you can now delete recent messages on BBM

What's your take on this?

SOURCE=> http://www.techgeekng.com/2015/12/like-button-now-introduced-to-bbm.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by ephemm(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
U sure?
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by Tintinnoty(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
I smell fp.

Mention me when it hits it

BTW, great stuff.

Seun u dey see so.. Give us dislike button
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by nellaluv(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
In case this enters front page I WAS HERE tongue

Lemme go and download cheesy
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by bobbyluis(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by Yeesh(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wow! This will be really cool.atleast u get to like someone's pic without having to comment and then u get to delete chats cos of the too nosy ones
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by augster(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
If this gets to fp, i go buy that crap called phantom 5
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by mrbillz(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2015
COOL
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by badonkadonk: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Endtime bbm

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Which Uk Used Phone I can get Between N45 To N55 / International Destination Bundles.. / Tecno Y2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.