Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures (775 Views)

Data Scam: Glo Data For Display Only / Like Button Now Introduced To BBM Display Pictures And BBM Status / Bbm Introduces Another Awesome Feature, Check It Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by liljboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2015
If you’ve updated to the latest version of BBM , you’ll notice a new feature recently included which I think it awesome but depict Facebook. This new features allows users to like display pictures (DP) and status update of their friends. This change is recent and if you’ve not updated your BBM to the latest, you need to do that to enjoy this latest feature.

Atleast, it will make BBM now more interactive instead of just looking at the recently changed display picture, you can just hit the like button and move on. It works just like FB, you get to see the number of likes a particular DP has gathered and a notification will be sent to the DP owner to see his DP recent engagement. I think this is a really nice update.
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Yh
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by pendusky(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice development!

I believed its only on Android and not BB cheesy
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by abangaLEE(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2015
For real?
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by kizolo(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Doesn't make sense. All these artificial girls hustling for likes on FB will now bring their wahala to BBM.

2 Likes

Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by Emmyk(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
I stopped updating my BBM when I notice the recent update as at that time was crappy. White n Blue color it was.
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by mosjames: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
kinda useless IMO
Re: BBM Introduces 'like Button' For Display Pictures by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Each update comes with a stupid bug. Thinking of uninstalling mine from my phone.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Blackberry Priv Android Launched, Specification, Features And Price / List Of All Etisalat Data Plans / How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.