Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? (1949 Views)

Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / [PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital / Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? by greatface(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
this one na toasting. Go straight to the point if you want the chick and save us this amorphous accolades.

Thanks but that's your thought/understanding. It's very much welcomed.

Mine though is far from yours and completely opposite.

Hey! her comments are really captivating. I can't deny that sad <-- Truth.

1 Like

Re: Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? by greatface(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

I smell Jealousy
gringringringringringrin
Waka pass bikocheesy
His/her views are welcomed. it is his/her right.
Re: Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? by Chuksemi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
I would have posted my actual thoughts, but I envisage a myriad of attacks coming from people hedged in by belief. There is actually no proof that the politicians are using Voodoo, since they still deal with there perceived opponents with purely physical means. Neither is there a prove that they don't use Voodoo. Though, I tilt more towards the former stance.
Re: Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? by drss(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The Otuoke man knows better.
or ur daura president. why does buari always wear black when ajalaring abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Exactly Are The Founding Fathers Of Nigeria? / Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants / Checkout This Throwback Of Late Nigerian Soldier Ojukwu As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.