Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. (18011 Views)

Oba Of Benin's Curse: Italy-Based Human Trafficker Dies, 2 Robbers Die In Sleep / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
when u spam pictures I just report them so they don't show up.
^ Is that how you exercise your fictitious high IQ for us to see?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Wow! Interesting. Let's begin with one.

Higher Literacy Rates and Education. The question is for how long now in contrast with how long man has lived?
Do you know we are talking about progress?

Why do blacks think that progress is achieved by "looking back at how long man has lived"

You achieve progress by looking into the future. In psychometrics this is called future-orientation one of the hallmarks of high IQ individuals and societies.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

It is the high IQ imbeciles that are going extinct, on the CONTRARY. grin grin grin grin
You know what I discovered bro. The psyche of a lot of us has been deeply tampered with. Deeply.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
No written language in West Africa? Colonialism is very powerful. Let's begin with the Nsibidi in Eastern Nigeria and Edo. His do you see that?
I know about Nsibidi, it is a cult/vodoo script that originated in my tribe (and the nearby ones)

It most certainly has nothing to do with edo btw.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2015
I AM NOT PROUD TO BE BLACK, NEITHER WILL I BE IF I WAS WHITE OR CAUCASIAN...

I AM NOT PROUD OF BEING ANY COLOUR,,, I AM JUST PROUD TO BE HUMAN.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
You know what I discovered bro. The psyche of a lot of us has been deeply tampered with. Deeply.
I agree with you. That fleep guy thinks with less than one-quarter of his brain.
What a waste !!
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

Why do blacks think that progress is achieved by "looking back at how long man has lived"

You achieve progress by looking into the future. In psychometrics this is called future-orientation one of the hallmarks of high IQ individuals and societies.
Lololololololol. Are you high or you want to seem high? There are two students in an institution that runs infinity. For the larger part they have threaded so far Student B has been performing better than Student W. Then Student W decides to change his ways and bettered Student B. Now tell me when a person says that Student B is dumb and Student W is too awesome and higher in reasoning and is not created to be like Student B, what would you say? How will you respond? Tell me, will you call him a wise man?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
I know about Nsibidi, it is a cult/vodoo script that originated in my tribe (and the nearby ones)

Go back and re-educate yourself and learn your culture.

Your have been massively brainwashed.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

Lolololol. So of what use is your question is actually a language has been in Use? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Or you want more languages? I'm game.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:

Hitler was looking forward and striving to create the Third Reich: 60,000,000 people died as a result of Hitler's progress.
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYV4t3sDhR0
[/flash]
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololololololol. Are you high or you want to seem high? There are two students in an institution that runs infinity. For the larger part they have threaded so far Student B has been performing better than Student W. Then Student W decides to change his ways and bettered Student B. Now tell me when a person says that Student B is dumb and Student W is too awesome and higher in reasoning and is not created to be like Student B, what would you say? How will you respond? Tell me, will you call him a wise man?
I see the analogy you are trying to create, but its not applicable to this situation.

There is no evidence that Africa was ever more advanced than other races. If you disagree show me the evidence.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolololol. So of what use is your question is actually a language has been in Use? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Or you want more languages? I'm game.

I dont understand what you are saying here, translate into english.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

Go back and re-educate yourself and learn your culture.

Your have been massively brainwashed.
Fleep, I with advise the same. You seem smarter than the other proponents of this irrational knowledge to be thinking like this. I know it's anger for what we've become. But anger shouldn't replace the grey matter with cotton wool.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Fleep, I with advise the same. You seem smarter than the other proponents of this irrational knowledge to be thinking like this. I know it's anger for what we've become. But anger shouldn't replace the grey matter with cotton wool.
I highly suspect that fleep is a lost case.

His imbecility has reached epic proportions.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
I see the analogy you are trying to create, but its not applicable to this situation.

There is no evidence that Africa was ever more advanced than other races. If you disagree show me the evidence.
Lol. You've been arguing since without any evidence but now you want evidence from me. Of course I will show you. But first tell me, his do you want the evidence to appear? I mean what do you want it to look like? A picture? A word? A visit to the Sphinx? Tell me.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
imhotep:

I highly suspect that fleep is a lost case.

His imbecility has reached epic proportions.
I fear for the guy who travelled abroad more. Telling me to look at it again. Lol.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
I dont understand what you are saying here, translate into english.
Okay. Let's do it like this. Do you agree that Nsibidi is a language created in West Africa?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol. Even crimes too is a point for our sages. Crime? And you ask? Who are those destroying this world because of their greed to be on top forever? What do people really call crime? Is it a black boy knowing that Eric Garner's case may be his and thus protects himself from his 'protectors'?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. You've been arguing since without any evidence but now you want evidence from me. Of course I will show you. But first tell me, his do you want the evidence to appear? I mean what do you want it to look like? A picture? A word? A visit to the Sphinx? Tell me.
Fair enough. I'll give you my evidence first and then I want you to demonstrate the African Equivalent.

First we have the empirical evidence from the present. IQ scores from around the world as well as GDP and level of development. This is shown in the first image. The second image shows infectious disease rates. Lower IQ and higher infectious disease rate are invariably found in black populations. If this was not caused by genetic factors than there would be some exceptions to the rule, but there are none that cannot be easily explained by self selection.

The 3rd images shows an examples of European archetecture from around 300-400 years ago. Is there any example of west African buildings of this level of complexity?

Note: I said West African, Egypt is not in west Africa and even if it was in West Africa the human populations at that time where fundamentally different than they are now. Even if Ancient Egyptians would have been considered black (which is debatable) they are nothing like the modern black population.

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. A man with better understanding should have a rethink while a man with emotional understanding roams about with his poor understanding? So your travel changed the nature of man? lol. From all indications you are trying to make me believe you a fool or a stubborn ignorant man. I'm serious.

A fool and an ignorant man criticize a thing they doesn't understand and when you try to help them or ask them to help you, they refuse and keep on raking up irrational emotions as logical arguments. But I will not call you a fool maybe an arrogant ignorant man.

Let me just help you. I just had to be sure of your position before I arrived here. Your explanations too. Let this sink in your brainwashed head. Read this:

If there's any difference in man, it's in the Anatomical and Physiological mechanisms of man. There must be a superior internal anatomy and it's corresponding physiology. Every human has the same. The whites were formerly slaves to blacks before the blacks became theirs. Medicine is your friend. I know you've never heard of Imhotep the first medical doctor in History of Man.

Pharaohs personal doctor who performed operations. You can check the Ebers Papyrus or Edwin Smith Surgical Papyrus. The whites are doing better now because they choose to now. They've mad choices in the past, by your standards, qualifies them as brutes.

Your intelligence is highly influenced by your environment. The Psychological Theory of Motivation operates better where there is a challenge to overcome. That means man has a higher probability of accomplishing a thing when it is really a need.

If I don't have problems I don't really need solutions. But here is the mental part. The greater the problem you solve the greater the reasoning power of your Frontal Lobe. And whites due to their environment benefited from this. That's human Psychology. Maslow is your friend.

You know why you believe what you are saying as the truth? I can bet you don't know. It's simply education. A reprogramming. The same reason African Medical Students swear the Hippocratic Oath even when it is on record that Hippocrates was not the first Medical Doctor. The same education given to little boys in their primal stages as a preparatory measure for Suicide Bombings.

I know you must have asked why they blow themselves up you should also ask why you believe these things you believe now. I asked you if you can judge a man of eighty with the last ten years of his life but you didn't answer. Read your history. It's okay to be angry that our speed dropped but to assume what you are assuming now, especially without presenting any concrete data for analysis, is not intelligent. Dare to read. Read. Read. Read. Think. Think. Think.
. U are recalcitrantly ignorant and wicked to urself... U keep on living in the past, when humanity is lite years ahead... look around urself and see how ur kinsmen reason... come back here, give urself a knock on the head, for ur blind foolery and pray to us and God for forgiveness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Now I want to demonstrate some buildings from South-East Asia, a region which was also extensively colonized by Europeans. If colonization results in destruction of native architectural ruins and indigenous written languages then why do the peoples of South Asia retain their stone buildings and written languages? They underwent colonization on the same level, or even greater than that of West Africans.

The last image is of Meso-America, this is also a tropical climate which was also extensively colonized. Look at the ruins, much grander than anything seen in West Africa.

The reason for this disparity between Africans and other colonized peoples is slightly higher average genotypic IQ in the latter. The sooner we admit this truth, the sooner we can find a solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Fair enough. I'll give you my evidence first and then I want you to demonstrate the African Equivalent.

First we have the empirical evidence from the present. IQ scores from around the world as well as GDP and level of development. This is shown in the first image. The second image shows infectious disease rates. Lower IQ and higher infectious disease rate are invariably found in black populations. If this was not caused by genetic factors than there would be some exceptions to the rule, but there are none that cannot be easily explained by self selection.

The 3rd images shows an examples of European archetecture from around 300-400 years ago. Is there any example of west African buildings of this level of complexity?

Note: I said West African, Egypt is not in west Africa and even if it was in West Africa the human populations at that time where fundamentally different than they are now. Even if Ancient Egyptians would have been considered black (which is debatable) they are nothing like the modern black population.
Let's begin with your first one. Tell me, what's the span of this observation? How long did you take into consideration? GDP levels okay. Tell me how long.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Now I want to demonstrate some buildings from South-East Asia, a region which was also extensively colonized by Europeans. If colonization results in destruction of native architectural ruins and indigenous written languages then why do the peoples of South Asia retain their stone buildings and written languages? They underwent colonization on the same level, or even greater than that of West Africans.

The last image is of Meso-America, this is also a tropical climate which was also extensively colonized. Look at the ruins, much grander than anything seen in West Africa.

The reason for this disparity between Africans and other colonized peoples is slightly higher average genotypic IQ in the latter. The sooner we admit this truth, the sooner we can find a solution.
Lol. There's is no reason to rush. We will address every one of them. Let's take it one after the other.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Raymondenyi:
. U are recalcitrantly ignorant and wicked to urself... U keep on living in the past, when humanity is lite years ahead... look around urself and see how ur kinsmen reason... come back here, give urself a knock on the head, for ur blind foolery and pray to us and God for forgiveness...
Lolol. You say God? The Whites Man God? Not that I'm against the Christian God but I never expected it here. Please eh, upgrade like fleep just did. Inugo?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
Let's begin with your first one. Tell me, what's the span of this observation? How long did you take into consideration? GDP levels okay. Tell me how long.
There is only so much information I will give you before I begin to suspect you are being intellectually dishonest. By that I mean just arguing for the sake of it and not actually interested in getting to the truth of this mater.

The contemporary economic data i've shown is relevant at least until the industrial revolution which started in Britain at around 1760.

Aids is relevant to about 50 years

The buildings are from 300 to 400 years ago.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
There is only so much information I will give you before I begin to suspect you are being intellectually dishonest. By that I mean just arguing for the sake of it and not actually interested in getting to the truth of this mater.

The contemporary data i've shown is relevant at least until the industrial revolution which started in Britain at around 1760.

The buildings are from 300 to 400 years ago.
No. I don't mean that one. I mean your IQ and GDP, wealth of a nation, line. Let's begin from there. Tell me.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
No. I don't that one. I mean your IQ and GDP, wealth of a nation, line. Let's begin from there. Tell me.
the data was collected in 2002.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Actually it was 1998 like was said in the damn picture. .....
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
the data was collected in 2002.
No. I mean the analysis covered what period? From when to 2002?
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
fleep:
Actually it was 1998 like was said in the damn picture. .....
Okay.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by fleep(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
No. I mean the analysis covered what period? From when to 2002?
The sampling was done in 1998. Samples do not have a time range of relevance, that is for you to infer.
Re: The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Pardon my method, bro, I'm a student of Socratic Dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

What Has The Black Race Contributed To The World? / Some Social Rules That May Help You / Kini Oriki Abeke? What Is Abeke Praise Song/poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.